• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Funny Monkey vs King Monkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy ain't dodging a continent sized stick. And even that he can use it as a weapon and abuse the hell out of his size manipulation and density (wich he has done btw)
What's the most it's gonna stretch him though. Like in all seriousness I see Luffy taking it and stretching mad far, then yanking it back

What's the most it's gonna stretch him though. Like in all seriousness I see Luffy taking it and stretching mad far, then yanking it back
How far can Luffy stretch, though? Yeoui can expand all the way from the moon to Earth and into the upper atmosphere of planets far larger than Earth.

How far can Luffy stretch, though? Yeoui can expand all the way from the moon to Earth and into the upper atmosphere of planets far larger than Earth.
BOS like 20sum km

Lemme do some Mori Jin research before I provide an ignorant argument

BOS like 20sum km

Lemme do some Mori Jin research before I provide an ignorant argument
Does that length get any higher as time goes on? How far can he stretch in G5?

EDIT: Also his profile has most of the relevant information but it needs a revamped intelligence section and other shit.

k.

I'm assuming Luffy just ain't gonna let Mori put Yeoui in one of his orifices to expand it, though lol.

Also how does Luffy's attack reflection or whatever with rubber transmutation work? I keep hearing he's able to reflect the shit he transmutes into rubber but I don't think its been elaborated on.

Also I was wrong, Mori can indeed summon his cloud in this key.

That means Luffy would also have to contend with getting struck by lighting covering a continental area.

That means Luffy would also have to contend with getting struck by lighting covering a continental area.
Luffy's resistant to lightning, can redirect lightning, can grab lightning, can throw lightning, can dodge lightning, can transmutate lightning, etc.

Doesn't Luffy resist lightning via being rubber?

k.

I'm assuming Luffy just ain't gonna let Mori put Yeoui in one of his orifices to expand it, though lol.

Also how does Luffy's attack reflection or whatever with rubber transmutation work? I keep hearing he's able to reflect the shit he transmutes into rubber but I don't think its been elaborated on.
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/op_tcb_1044_warrior_017.png

Also how long can Luffy hold Gear 5? Mori has a time limit on Monkey King Mode.

Also how long can Luffy hold Gear 5? Mori has a time limit on Monkey King Mode.
Hasn't shown a genuine time limit

He was about to run out of the mode but he reactivates it easily

Only time he's done using it is when he's tired as hell

But since he starts in it and it isn't in the "he starts regularly, then dies and goes into that mode", he should have drastically larger stamina

Anyway.... Death manipulation GG? what the hell can luffy do against that, also mori has his own ¨i punch you in the brains¨ technique

pd: He also has poor man hotuko no ken btw

What are Luffy's wincons
What are Mori's wincons

How's the stamina and endurance comparisons

Don't bring up skill this should be an obvious one (Pray MOL doesn't come here)

So acupuncture doesn't work and lightning doesn't work.

The only things left would be dropping Yeoui on him and leaving it there, expanding Yeoui inside Luffy, or launching him into space.

Am I missing anything else?

So acupuncture doesn't work and lightning doesn't work.

The only things left would be dropping Yeoui on him and leaving it there, expanding Yeoui inside Luffy, or launching him into space.

Am I missing anything else?
Uh skill argument if that's to be had. Mori probably loses on that front though as he only gets really crazy until his Mori Dan key and I don't think either of us want to try and go through all of his skill feats before then to try and argue for him.

Uh skill argument if that's to be had. Mori probably loses on that front though as he only gets really crazy until his Mori Dan key and I don't think either of us want to try and go through all of his skill feats before then to try and argue for him.
I've already gone through them and compiled a feat list. It's on the profile.

The only things left would be dropping Yeoui on him and leaving it there
Won't kill him, and Luffy would turn the ground to rubber and just reflect Yeoui (if not him itself)
expanding Yeoui inside Luffy
Luffy'd stretch too, and worst case scenario Luffy would just spit it out

Question, does it retain its mass if small, and what stops Luffy from countering its mass even when its inside him?
or launching him into space.
Would violate him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back