• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Funny Monkey vs King Monkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
...It takes literally less than a second. He can make it light enough to the point someone with far less LS can lift it and then bump it right back up to being able to crush them in moments with a literal thought.
Bajrang gatling tho.. (yes I really mentioned an attack that didn't happen canonically but probably will later)

He'd be crushed when said blunt force is many orders of magnitudes above his LS paygrade, quit the wank. Turning Yeoui into rubber isn't going to do much when Mori can make it bend and shit like that on his own.
What does lifting strength has to do with his durability, nothing. How is that wank? The blunt force would be GREATLY reduced by Luffy's transmutation abilities, on top of his giantism to further spread the area of impact, it would easily bounce back once it touched the ground.
Bending, or "doing shit" isn't an relevant part of the argument, I am claiming Luffy can withstand the blunt force due to his natural durability ON TOP OF A PHYSIOLOGICAL RESISTANCE , thus, Mori cannot defeat Luffy this way.

But no, people ignorant on Luffy's abilities are quick to jump to the FRA train. Quit the wank, and come up with a tangible argument for Mori.

What is exactly stopping Luffy from using a Gatling attack combined with internal destruction to just turn most of the thing that runs into his physical body into dust?

What does lifting strength has to do with his durability, nothing. How is that wank? The blunt force would be GREATLY reduced by Luffy's transmutation abilities, on top of his giantism to further spread the area of impact, it would easily bounce back once it touched the ground.
Bending, or "doing shit" isn't an relevant part of the argument, I am claiming Luffy can withstand the blunt force due to his natural durability ON TOP OF A PHYSIOLOGICAL RESISTANCE , thus, Mori cannot defeat Luffy this way.

But no, people ignorant on Luffy's abilities are quick to jump to the FRA train. Quit the wank, and come up with a tangible argument for Mori.
Cool bro. No need to get so aggressive, but cool bro.

And we're not talking about the Lifting STRENGTH, we're talking about the weight of the object here. If I was referring to Mori, then yeah, my argument would be dumb, but I'm not, I'm talking about his staff, which is far heavier than anything Luffy has ever seen before. Like, way heavier, to the point it isn't even funny. It's Class Y, dude. You cannot tell me that if Luffy didn't get under that he wouldn't be harmed. His blunt force resistance is good but it isn't that good.

Making himself bigger doesn't mean anything because, funny thing is, Mori can make Yeoui BIGGER as well, bigger than Luffy actually. He can make it big enough to go up into planet's atmospheres.
What is exactly stopping Luffy from using a Gatling attack combined with internal destruction to just turn most of the thing that runs into his physical body into dust?
Mori dodging lmao.

That's what I said lmao. It was a joke, but I doubt he can't use a bajrang gatling gun, honestly.

That's what I said lmao. It was a joke, but I doubt he can't use a bajrang gatling gun, honestly.
I doubt Mori can't dodge that though lmao. ☠️

Yall realize his cloud got MFTL+ travel speed right. That shit ain't equalized. He could very well just fly around Luffy constantly.

orangutan-orangutan-baby.gif

Cool bro. No need to get so aggressive, but cool bro.

And we're not talking about the Lifting STRENGTH, we're talking about the weight of the object here. If I was referring to Mori, then yeah, my argument would be dumb, but I'm not, I'm talking about his staff, which is far heavier than anything Luffy has ever seen before. Like, way heavier, to the point it isn't even funny. It's Class Y, dude.
Wrong key. It's the adventure arc, it's Class Z.
I'm saying the AP isn't enough to harm Luffy, or even crush him due to his durability. The LS would just make it so Luffy couldn't hold it, but internal destruction makes the staff go poof.
You cannot tell me that if Luffy didn't get under that he wouldn't be harmed. His blunt force resistance is good but it isn't that good.

Making himself bigger doesn't mean anything because, funny thing is, Mori can make Yeoui BIGGER as well, bigger than Luffy actually. He can make it big enough to go up into planet's atmospheres.
I am saying Luffy can make himself bigger (Technically would increase his LS by the thousands going by physics, but aight) because he can tank the impact of the Yeoui. None of what your saying addresses that.
Mori dodging lmao.
Dodges the guy who can see the future and counter you

I doubt Mori can't dodge that though lmao. ☠️

Yall realize his cloud got MFTL+ travel speed right. That shit ain't equalized. He could very well just fly around Luffy constantly.
If we take OP seriously, the location is literally in your house, I know damn well that he can't zoom around my house in a way that luffy can't just smother him with a barrage of gigantic attacks, since he literally can pick up my entire house with one finger with Gomu Gomu no Gigant. Nobody's house would offer that much space.

I'm saying the AP isn't enough to harm Luffy, or even crush him due to his durability. The LS would just make it so Luffy couldn't hold it, but internal destruction makes the staff go poof.
No no no i don't think you understand, Youei has that weigth

Why would the weight of the weapon change based on the key. If that was the case we would need to give Yeoui keys that separate its weight between arcs and shit, which I don't think we do. And regardless, I think Class Z is enough. Also the staff has 4-B durability so lol at Luffy even grazing the damn thing.

And I'm saying the weight will harm Luffy. I never said the AP.
I am saying Luffy can make himself bigger (Technically would increase his LS by the thousands going by physics, but aight) because he can tank the impact of the Yeoui. None of what your saying addresses that.
That's cool bro but how does that make the weight a non-factor.
Dodges the guy who can see the future and counter you
He's dealt with something very similar by fighting and winning against people who both knew and countered literally his every move, so.... How does that help again?
If we take OP seriously, the location is literally in your house, I know damn well that he can't zoom around my house in a way that luffy can't just smother him with a barrage of gigantic attacks, since he literally can pick up my entire house with one finger with Gomu Gomu no Gigant. Nobody's house would offer that much space.
They ******* destroy it then and go OUTSIDE my house.

Yeah. Precisely. He destroys the entire house and beats the hell out of him as well.
Mori will quite literally destroy the house by even slightly moving given how much AoE most of his casual movements have lol. Also his first instinct would be to go outside of the house anyway.

Are we seriously go into a downward spiral of "can rubber be crushed?' luffy's rubber isnt even proper rubber but akind to rubberhose rubber.

Yeah because he most likely can't my guy. 🤓
Until someone can provide a valid argument on why Luffy can't just destroy and/or turn it and Mori into rubber, I'm going to migrate to another thread. So far I've only heard what is basically just you saying " well, I think that he can't due to my bias against him, so he can't!! ".

Until someone can provide a valid argument on why Luffy can't just destroy and/or turn it and Mori into rubber, I'm going to migrate to another thread. So far I've only heard what is basically just you saying " well, I think that he can't due to my bias against him, so he can't!! ".
What's turning Mori or Yeoui into rubber gonna do. 🗿

And tf you mean I have bias against Luffy why would I have bias lmfao. I don't even watch/read One Piece my man.

Maintaining Monkey King mode drains his stamina far more quickly than normal, especially if he uses his special abilities frequently.
Just putting it out there... Luffy insanely outlasts, how much does it drain his stamina?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back