• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Funny Monkey vs King Monkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy is skilled enough to do that to a higher extent without his current abilities, which means he should be able to tag him
Yeah, eventually. I'm just saying it'll take some time before Luffy can do so, as the difference ain't night and day. Luffy wins I'm just trying to say that the fight would be hard fought(to an extent).

Luffy was completely unfazed by it… Zoro and the rest of the strawhats were all surprised by the size of it, plus usopp saying something like that wouldn’t kill him…
Why was he bleeding if he was un-phased? Was he previously bleeding from another attack? Also not reacting to the damage doesn't mean the damage wasn't done, and again, that's just saying that Usopp's explosions aren't strong enough to kill Luffy, not that he has a resistance.

Why was he bleeding if he was un-phased? Was he previously bleeding from another attack? Also not reacting to the damage doesn't mean the damage wasn't done, and again, that's just saying that Usopp's explosions aren't strong enough to kill Luffy, not that he has a resistance.
he was bleeding prior

0332-013.png

0332-013.png

Tho the blood on Luffy from the explosions is definitely wierd because it like gets removed later from the side of his face… to me it looks like an inconsistency

0333-002.png
0333-009.png

or idk to make it look more dramatic I guess I’m not sure

But uh, I'll concede I guess. Luffy takes this more times than he doesn't. I guess I'll vote Luffy as well in lack of a better option or the energy to continue regurgitating arguments.

That luffy scan about IR seems like a MASSIVE outlier, unless you wanna imply that 98% of OP has some sort of Rela Technique

Oh also why do we say that luffy rubber will reflect mori punches, when mori punches are about 3x stronger than pratically everything in OP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back