• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Funny Monkey vs King Monkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can fly on his cloud and can 1000% perform techniques midair.
I'm thinking, Luffy knows he will react, exactly, and just changes trajectory. Since his speed is comparable, Luffy can just aim lock on him using future sight with continuous stretching (that gets progressively faster)

Well Mori can do shockwaves and shockwave slashes with a pretty wide variety of skills so I guess he does have an option to harm Luffy.
Future Sight plus White beard and Sengoku have shockwaves but it takes a multitude of them to seriously damage people that are below Luffy's durability.

Tf is Cepahlopod IR lmao.
They have nine brains in total, each one is capable of moving completely on it's own (said brains are located on each tentacle.) so think Ultra Instinct but taking it a step above by having each part of your body having a form of I.R.

This arrangement enables octopuses to complete tasks with their arms more quickly and effectively.
Moreover, while each arm is capable of acting independently - able to taste, touch and move without direction - the centralised brain is also able to exert top-down control.

Zoro yeeted that casually.

They have nine brains in total, each one is capable of moving completely on it's own (said brains are located on each tentacle.) so think Ultra Instinct but taking it a step above by having each part of your body having a form of I.R.

This arrangement enables octopuses to complete tasks with their arms more quickly and effectively.
Moreover, while each arm is capable of acting independently - able to taste, touch and move without direction - the centralised brain is also able to exert top-down control.

Zoro yeeted that casually.
Oh for the love of...

I'm thinking, Luffy knows he will react, exactly, and just changes trajectory. Since his speed is comparable, Luffy can just aim lock on him using future sight with continuous stretching (that gets progressively faster)
Then Mori just changes trajectory and Luffy sees it and changes trajectory as well, making it pretty much a game of monkey tag. The stretching getting faster doesn't mean much as both have dealt with characters faster than them by wide margins before.

Then Mori just changes trajectory and Luffy sees it and changes trajectory as well, making it pretty much a game of monkey tag. The stretching getting faster doesn't mean much as both have dealt with characters faster than them by wide margins before.
I mean, eventually Mori is gonna get caught, because both's abilities to predict and deal with faster opponents will cancel each other out.
Luffy will change trajectory and reach Mori before he can do the same once he gets faster with culverin, simple.

Or he could just read one message at a time and digest it and reply to it and move on to the other instead of ignoring people..
That's cool but I don't have to spend extra time reading through all of your messages being thrown out by multiple people when I can just reply to the most relevant arguments like a person who can use their brain.

This basically happened when luffy used culverin on Doflamingo, btw. He ended up landing the hit, too.

That's cool but I don't have to spend extra time reading through all of your messages being thrown out by multiple people when I can just reply to the most relevant arguments like a person who can use their brain.
Some of us aren't even talking to you, so it won't be hard to read the like two or three people talking with you. But if you wanna ignore me, that's fine. I'm used to this stuff in internet arguments by now, lol.

Some of us aren't even talking to you, so it won't be hard to read the like two or three people talking with you. But if you wanna ignore me, that's fine. I'm used to this stuff in internet arguments by now, lol.
I'm legit the only person arguing for Mori so it doesn't matter whose "talking to me" I'd usually have to respond to all that shit. I'm not gonna address arguments that are deadass just the same arguments regurgitated by different people.
I mean, eventually Mori is gonna get caught, because both's abilities to predict and deal with faster opponents will cancel each other out.
Luffy will change trajectory and reach Mori before he can do the same once he gets faster with culverin, simple.
I guess that's fair? I feel like that really comes down to stamina since Monkey King Mode has a time limit, and as soon as Luffy's fist touches him Mori's gonna react then when it touches him again he reacts and then he reacts again and again and again until his timer runs out. Luffy's literally gonna be aim-botting this guy until he drops lmfao.

Pretty sure it was already established Luffy can hit him fast enough plus major stamina diff
I'm not saying he'd not eventually get tagged, but yall keep making it sound like for some reason it's impossible for Mori to dodge at certain points in the fight like he's gonna be getting pummeled lmao.

I'm not saying he'd not eventually get tagged, but yall keep making it sound like for some reason it's impossible for Mori to dodge at certain points in the fight like he's gonna be getting pummeled lmao.
Even if he dodges it'll eventually be futile.

By the way, I probably won't be able to count the votes, since I'll be away from the site for some days

If it ain't downright blitzing Mori I don't see how they'd help.
Idk how fast this actually is on a scale but he can match Kaidou, dodge Kaidou, and block Kaidou. And in gear second he was so fast he hit rob lucci multiple times at once and it looked like air was hitting him but with the force of a truck. He did the same to Kaidou in gear fourth snakeman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back