• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Funny Monkey vs King Monkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mori can harm Luffy with his like 5,000 skills that revolve around cutting shit through air pressure. His normal kicks can also do this btw but we don't bring that up.
Ahh, okay.

So Mori does have ways of harming Luffy, but Luffy's physiology just says "no" to most of his attacks, correct me if I'm wrong?

Ahh, okay.

So Mori does have ways of harming Luffy, but Luffy's physiology just says "no" to most of his attacks, correct me if I'm wrong?
He can apply his ways of harming Luffy to most of his attacks with Yeoui through Hallyang Style Pumba techniques, which has multiple moves that rely on cutting things both through physical contact and air pressure. It's not blunt either, it's an actual clean cut.

His kicks produce shockwaves that can also cut things, hell, there's been multiple times shown in GoH where kicks specifically produce blade-like shockwaves.

I've been informed that Luffy's blunt force resistance does not work on pure cutting attacks(which aren't blunt) and don't work on air attacks(that also cut).
That's the weird part since Haki provides a resistance to cutting attacks and in G4 Luffy fuses his Haki with his Devil Fruit so it has the properties of rubber but also the properties of Buso.

Could be the same thing for G5 from what I'd assume.

That's the weird part since Haki provides a resistance to cutting attacks and in G4 Luffy fuses his Haki with his Devil Fruit so it has the properties of rubber but also the properties of Buso.

Could be the same thing for G5 from what I'd assume.
How potent is said resistance?

I've been informed that Luffy's blunt force resistance does not work on pure cutting attacks(which aren't blunt) and don't work on air attacks(that also cut).
0784-016.png
0842-012.png

Didn't you say you already know about haki and devil fruits?

I mean not even active active one piece fans fully understands about them.. Low key bold statement when you said you only watched when younger

Not really sure, but it's definitely not nearly as good as his blunt force resistance given that Cracker managed to cut him in G4.

It'll help to dampen them but not negating them anytime soon.
Aight good.

We just need to get Mori's stat amp game on fleek and then it's a fair match. :devilish:

I was quite literally told that the attacks would be effective by multiple knowledgeable members, Monkey. Don't condescend me.
show that one feels superior; be patronizing.

I'm not even do anything... YOU LITERALLY SAID YOU KNEW AND NOW YOU JUST SAID ABOUT CUTTING ATTACKS AND IGNORED THIS And started talking about cutting techniques and stuff
Haki.... Also haki plus rubber
Like.. Me saying didn't you say you know about ..... Is a valid question, you literally said you know about haki and devil fruits

show that one feels superior; be patronizing.

I'm not even do anything... YOU LITERALLY SAID YOU KNEW AND NOW YOU JUST SAID ABOUT CUTTING ATTACKS AND IGNORED THIS And started talking about cutting techniques and stuff

Like.. Me saying didn't you say you know about ..... Is a valid question, you literally said you know about haki and devil fruits
Because I was dead ass told cutting attacks would be effective regardless? Because I was DEADASS told that Luffy's rubber physiology DOESN'T extend to PURE-CUTTING ATTACKS. I was literally just told by Gin that Luffy can still be cut even in G4. And yes, you were patronizing me dude, bringing up the definition of condescending doesn't make you not patronizing.

And yes, you were patronizing me dude, bringing up the definition of condescending doesn't make you not patronizing.
Explain it
Because I was dead ass told cutting attacks would be effective regardless? Because I was DEADASS told that Luffy's rubber physiology DOESN'T extend to PURE-CUTTING ATTACKS. I was literally just told by Gin that Luffy can still be cut even in G4.
👁️

Not really sure, but it's definitely not nearly as good as his blunt force resistance given that Cracker managed to cut him in G4.
Because of haki... Which is literally stated why we was able to negate/overpower gear 4th's haki

So am I just legit not supposed to take supporter words at face value? Is there some disconnect between opinions on where Luffy's blunt force resistance does and doesn't extend? Do cutting attacks work or not??
Yee but explain what the word means or what I did
Monkey literally Google the word patronizing.

but to talk to them as if they are inferior. An example of patronize is when someone speaks slowly to an older person who can hear perfectly well.

wtf, how THE F DID I DO THAT... HOW WAS MY QUESTION PATRONIZING!!! 😤😤 I swear humans are evil... Don't care

but to talk to them as if they are inferior. An example of patronize is when someone speaks slowly to an older person who can hear perfectly well.

wtf, how THE F DID I DO THAT... HOW WAS MY QUESTION PATRONIZING!!! 😤😤 I swear humans are evil... Don't care
Dude that situation is literally an example of how the word can be used you realize words can be used in a wide variety of ways right and not every example is literally the only example that can be used you absolute clowner.

Legit just don't debate if your gonna pull this tomfoolery.

Dude that situation is literally an example of how the word can be used you realize words can be used in a wide variety of ways right and not every example is literally the only example that can be used you absolute clowner.

ignore the monkey he is only good at being a monkey

Monkey, Buso Haki doesn't negate other Buso Haki.
1011-02-Charlotte-Cracker.jpg

Pretzel, the famous sword.

A long sword with a great cutting ability. The blade is covered with "high energy" and strengthened by "armed-color high energy".
Literally uses haki to negate or overpower luffy's resistance to cutting similar to how haki negates luffy's blunt force

I KNOW.... You just low key patronized me now.... My comment had no patronization

Now here we begin with me being right and people not wanting to accept it or realized they have made an mistake...

You need to quit commenting on OP threads if you have literally no knowledge on the verse.

It's every thread involving One Piece where you either make shit up or act intentionally ignorant of what others tell you.
Yeah pratically, OP currently caps at 1.3 Petatons with some exceptions while mori is 3 petatons

Oh ok.... and does luffy gets more rubbier for???
To answer this, the Gorosei quite literally say: "His rubber body gets exponentially stronger when he awakens"
Implying yes
He can get rubberier based off nothing but his growth. He went from being ridiculously resistant rubber to getting his body seperated into 5 jello-like sections and his reaction was to punch Kaido back anyway.

Crocodile confirmed a fruit user can make their ability grow the greater their strength and mastery of their ability becomes. Luffy's fruit starts at 6A dura for bludgeoning, crushing, blablabla.. And just gets tougher the stronger HE gets.
His REAL body without the fruit is less durable- or WAS, but because Haki negates the Devil Fruit defense and hits Luffy's human body, which he TANKS, then Luffy's human body in its absolute base is 6A.

Ngl starting to think Luffy stomps or some shit cause I deadass am confused on whether or not Mori can even harm him at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back