• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Funny Monkey vs King Monkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait he can use other gears in G5?
He can use G4 via bajrang
He can use Gear 3 without relying on air
He's shown doing the G2 stance for the drums
Also he himself says he can do "everything he wanted", which should include everything from before but without the pre-existing limitations. He also has barrage based attacks that are so fast they hit Kaido like Danmaku, and his weird whirlwind attack that-- also outpaces Kaido.

mf google it
Aight so it's some ******* flash step bullshit, right? Don't see how that helps when Mori can deal with shit that he can't see or previously avoid through sheer instinct to the point not even he knows what happened.
He can use G4 via bajrang
He can use Gear 3 without relying on air
He's shown doing the G2 stance for the drums
Also he himself says he can do "everything he wanted", which should include everything from before but without the pre-existing limitations. He also has barrage based attacks that are so fast they hit Kaido like Danmaku, and his weird whirlwind attack that-- also outpaces Kaido.
This starting to seem less and less fair for Mori as time goes on regardless ngl.

I would cast a vote here, but OP is going to be gone for a few days.

**** it, Luffy FRA

I find it crazy how threads can reach hundreds of comments in only a day...

Was deadass just an illusion.
e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

"That's all ya got?"

*Didn't cap the first letter in his sentence

*Deadass just used a uno-reverse card meme with Yugioh in it and thought it meant something

🗿

why wouldn't explosions work?
Usopp said explosion wouldn’t kill him… I’ll send scans later but basically inverse explosions are blunt and heat… my crt got reject for adding a resistance to explosions manipulation because blunt force resistance is all ready there and it would redundant or something 🐵

Usopp said explosion wouldn’t kill him… I’ll send scans later but basically inverse explosions are blunt and heat… my crt got reject for adding a resistance to explosions manipulation because blunt force resistance is there 🐵
Send scans now. 🐒

Can Luffy stack his speed amps? Like does he have speed amps that he can amp with other speed amps at the same time.
Snakeman
Aight so it's some ******* flash step bullshit, right? Don't see how that helps when Mori can deal with shit that he can't see or previously avoid through sheer instinct to the point not even he knows what happened.
Imma knee you

Luffy is skilled enough to do that to a higher extent without his current abilities, which means he should be able to tag him

The explosions VERY CLEARLY damaged him. It just said he wouldn't die.

That's not a resistance to explosions that's just Usopp's explosions not being strong enough to kill Luffy in the first place.
Luffy was completely unfazed by it… Zoro and the rest of the strawhats were all surprised by the size of it, plus usopp saying something like that wouldn’t kill him… implying his blunt force resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back