• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just thought this was an amazing match.

Battle takes place here

Fukurou Tsurubami vs Aureolus Izzard

Both are in character

They start out 10 meters apart from each other.

Speed Equalized

No knowledge nor prep time for both.

VOTES:

Fukurou:

Aureolus: 7 (Accelerate420, Schnee One, Paul Frank, Maruishimaryishi, XDragnoir, IonIiosite, Scrlk666777)

Inconclusive:

Fukurou Tsurubami
Aureolus

no he is not already dead

"He can use sound to pump his blood and move his muscles after his heart has stopped. In the series he used this to survive for three years after being stabbed in the heart. "

Accelerate420 said:
Maruishimaryishi said:
Voting for Fukurou Tsurubami. (He can copy Aureolus Izzard abilities.)
How does he copy him when he's already hit the ground and dead before he can think?
I guess you're right. I'll take it back.

But still voting for Fukurou.

Edit : Still following.

He does that to keep himself in control, that's the entire reason he lost was because he was thinking other thoughts.

The Coolest Water Bottle said:
Maruishimaryishi said:
But still voting for Fukurou.
You have to give at least a reason for me to count your vote.
I really need hours to think to say a reason, I'll be back in this thread an hour. (or I'm just stupid enough to process my brai)

Well the 1 time he did anything before he died he started out by provoking someone so he could use silent on them rather than instantly sealing him so idk if he would start with the cards

Firephoenixearl said:
Accelerate420 said:
Is card sealing instant? Because thoughts are pretty damn fast if you just want to think die.
Yeah, pretty much. They also power null.
What does Sealing Card do? Is it one time activation, or passive after the fact? Can I get a quote or scan of its speed?

Will he really do that right off the bat? Because Izzard will start off with:

Die, Forget, Sleep. This is in character as well. All of which produce a win. No knowledge either, so he wouldn't know of Izzard's power, making it rather unlikely that I could see him pull it right away. If he does though, then it's incon because they'd stalemate/take eachother both out immediately.

The only time Fukurou "fought" anyone he started out with silent, which required him to aggravate the opponent before inflicting death on them

It doesn't say that on the profile. Care to show proof for that? It states 'a weapon or tool'. Ars Magna is neither. From what it says in terms of Language it doesn't make sense for it to be passive either from my understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back