• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You can think of it 2 ways.

1. You are affecting a system that is quite literally transcendent of system A (in desperado case). You're pretty much manipulating a higher form of causality.

2. Resistance to normal fate hax doesn't apply cus you are not even affecting it. Y is resistant to having his fate changed, but what happen if you control a completely different system to affect him? He can't resist that because you are not even manipulating the same thing anymore. Think of it how conceptual hax bypasses normal resistances and vice versa, because they affect different aspects.
1. Isn't that exactly what type 5 is? So why they aren't type 5?

2. But how does manipulating a different system translate into being able to fate hax someone who isn't part of said system? Again using the EE example, being able to EE a NEP (type 1 or 2) does not mean you can bypass resistances to EE, they have nothing to do with eachother.

Anyway, another question, what will Rimuru see in his visions? I doubt he can really picture someone/something able to kill himself due to High-Godly, and iirc the visions are sent through the targets soul, right? Can it affect Rimuru's soul?

1. Isn't that exactly what type 5 is? So why they aren't type 5?
Nope, afaik Type 5 is being beyond any causality system your verse has. Again think of it how "beyond time" is just 4D even though time is a 1-A concept.

2. But how does manipulating a different system translate into being able to fate hax someone who isn't part of said system? Again using the EE example, being able to EE a NEP (type 1 or 2) does not mean you can bypass resistances to EE, they have nothing to do with eachother.
Because you're controlling them through a system they do not resist being affected in.

Anyway, another question, what will Rimuru see in his visions? I doubt he can really picture someone/something able to kill himself due to High-Godly,
I mean something negating his regen would work.
and iirc the visions are sent through the targets soul, right?
They are down to the soul also it's not soul manip, it's more so, you understand thoroughly

Is Rimuru aware of the existence of something that can null High-Godly at this point? And is Edel's Desperado's hax strong enough to materialize something able to do it?

Do you have the quotes about it being down to the soul? Your answer confused me more than i was previously.

And is Edel's Desperado's hax strong enough to materialize something able to do it?
This ain't edel.
But i don't see resistance to absolute 0 on Rimuru's profile.

Do you have the quotes about it being down to the soul?
There are 2 quotes that i can remember off the top of my head (could be more).
1 is Ikki saying his soul and senses were shrieking at him to run away. The other Iris telling stella that "your soul understands the risk of moving forward and is being intimidated by it" or sth along those lines.

There are 2 quotes that i can remember off the top of my head (could be more).
1 is Ikki saying his soul and senses were shrieking at him to run away. The other Iris telling stella that "your soul understands the risk of moving forward and is being intimidated by it" or sth along those lines.
He resists both soul & mind manipulation too, along with sense manipulation.

Not really, he senses intent, not aura, again.
As i said, he senses everything. Light, sound, senses, etc etc. Intent is just 1 thing among the many apparently. Also intent is what you need to sense from desperados to begin with. Considering their aura is just them showing bloodlust/killing intent.

As i said, he senses everything. Light, sound, senses, etc etc. Intent is just 1 thing among the many apparently. Also intent is what you need to sense from desperados to begin with. Considering their aura is just them showing bloodlust/killing intent.
Didn’t deny that. I said he’s sensing her intent. You can have intent without aura, so.

Earl, I am curious about something. How does Xiaoli resist the abilities that she copies? The quote you gave words it quite strangely.

I said he’s sensing her intent. You can have intent without aura, so.
He's sensing her everything. Honestly from how that thing works, it is pretty much no different from looking at them in person.

Earl, I am curious about something. How does Xiaoli resist the abilities that she copies? The quote you gave words it quite strangely.
Never really explained cus she has like 3 matches and 2 of them were against fodder with another one being an AP stomp for Stella. But from what was said about the poison, she apparently uses the ability to counter the ability?

Well, if you can't answer that, I want you to provide the quote where she copies Stella's passive spatial manipulation. I want to see how Stella uses it against Xiaolu and when Xiaolu copies it.

Well, if you can't answer that, I want you to provide the quote where she copies Stella's passive spatial manipulation.
She doesn't copy that specifically. She just copies your magic, so if she interacts with your magic (touches or is hit by it), she copies all of your abilities (that come from said magic).
I want to see how Stella uses it against Xiaolu and when Xiaolu copies it.
Stella just AP ***** Xiaoli.

So it activates when she makes contact. Does she also have some kind of mind reading ability or is that just flowery writing? It kinda seems a little out there to be considered as the later, her profile has also no reference to it at all.

- I can read the " Thoughts " and " Intentions " of the enemy, even when there is poor visibility in front of me. Even when you blinded me, I could feel your bloodlust approaching. But your Thoughts were a little weird. They had no "purpose to pierce my heart or my neck." Your " Thoughts " were simply focused on "lightly touching any part of the opponent's body with a needle." Strange, isn't it? Your intense lust for blood is not at all compatible with Thoughts . Therefore, I drew conclusions for myself that one should not be afraid of being hit by needles, but of the poison that they contain. So ... I just neutralized your Poison with my Poison . How simple is it, right?

This is what gave me that idea but the more I look at it, the more it feel as she is assuming.

Now if she was hit by a passive ability, lets say one that induces death how would she survive. Is it also fair to assume that she could cancel it out whilst induced? Comparing this to poison is silly because you haven't clarified if said poison takes instant effect. Can you clarify that it takes instant effect for me?

This is what gave me that idea but the more I look at it, the more it feel as she is assuming.
Oh that's sensing thoughts and intent. People can do that with skill in rakudai. A dude can sense your intent before it even enters your head.

Comparing this to poison is silly because you haven't clarified if said poison takes instant effect. Can you clarify that it takes instant effect to me?
No poison is truly instant, it may take extremely little but not truly instant cus it needs time to circulate in the body. And absolute instant death would not get resisted no.

Right. Honestly, I though that was only an ikki thing due to depths of Perfect Vision. The quote honestly just told me that she could feel bloodlust and was assuming that the poison user was trying to kill. Can we really assume that she can sense all intent?

Can we really assume that she can sense all intent?
Idk about her, since she can apparently sense thoughts too. But Naseem, the other guy with this sort of sense, can only sense killing intent specifically.

Honestly, I though that was only an ikki thing due to depths of Perfect Vision
What ikki does is actually different. What he does is more aching to guessing what the opponent will do rather than actually sensing what they will do, which is what Xiaoli and Naseem do.

Then can we really say that she can sense anything other than bloodlust?

Also about her copying, how would she go about copying something that she cannot detect?

I would say no because she has not displayed enough to make a confirmation and your other example has only been shown to sense killing intent which blood lust closely linked.

So she wouldn't know that she is being analyzed. When she senses the bloodlust, she could already be under the effects of the haki. There's also the factor of onsight disruption for her magic.

I would say no because she has not displayed enough to make a confirmation and your other example has only been shown to sense killing intent which blood lust closely linked.
She says she read thoughts though so idk what your point is
So she wouldn't know that she is being analyzed. When she senses the bloodlust, she could already be under the effects of the haki. There's also the factor of onsight disruption for her magic.
Why wouldn't she, she'd be able to sense the thoughts. Also why are you going this far? Xiaoli has passives.

I am saying that it isn't really strong proof. The whole reading thoughts really doesn't make much sense, especially when you throw the skill shtick as it explains nothing. I can't really say it will change much.

For Rimuru himself, the guy has Raph blocking mental reading, multiple personalities and so many passives. Besides those previously listed passives, slime boi has High Godly Regen, Reactive Evolution, Power Nullification and Magic Interference.

What would Xiaoli's definite win condition be?

Last edited:
Rimuru have more way to win. Too many hax and Passives, not to mention his High-Godly Regeneration and near limitless stamina Via Veldora. Desperado can show people their death only to those they can kill physically, Edelweiss feats is just Showing Stella her death by shows she cutting her head. She could show a death to a High-Godly is a NLF, Desperados Fate to death manip works by showing your future of the result if you fight against them. So there's no way they could show the death of people they cant kill.

Incap Wont work, if Rimuru is in a pinch he would Summon Veldora who is never supressed his Aura which is a borderline EE if you're too close and the range of Veldora's aura is an entire continent (Velzard who have fewer Magicule freeze entire continent with her aura) is Rimuru can outlive Fu Xiaoli, or just kill her with Passives before she could react. Rimuru's mind is way faster than Supercomputer, so even if we assume he need to release his aura Rimuru would still get the first hit.

The whole reading thoughts really doesn't make much sense, especially when you throw the skill shtick as it explains nothing. I can't really say it will change much.
I mean....sensing intent via skill makes more sense?

For Rimuru himself, the guy has Raph blocking mental reading, multiple personalities and so many passives. Besides those previously listed passives, slime boi has High Godly Regen, Reactive Evolution, Power Nullification and Magic Interference.
Which are useless cus they get passively incapped.

Agree with Kage, along with the “on contact” part as well, as the poison didn’t instantly kill her.
You still lack proof of the effects from the magicules being instant.
You lack proof of Rimuru even resorting to it
And it's useless cus it's passive vs non passive.

What's Passives fate hax do? How is a fate hax incap Rimuru?

Desperado can show people their death only to those they can kill physically, Edelweiss feats is just Showing Stella her death by shows she cutting her head. She could show a death to a High-Godly is a NLF, Desperados Fate to death manip works by showing your future of the result if you fight against them. So there's no way they could show the death of people they cant kill.

Desperado can show people their death only to those they can kill physically
Literally when?

She could show a death to a High-Godly is a NLF
Causing it is NLF, showing it is not NLF, cus it's your own fate doing that.

Desperados Fate to death manip works by showing your future of the result if you fight against them
Not really. That's a misconception.

So there's no way they could show the death of people they cant kill.
It can.

Literally when?

Causing it is NLF, showing it is not NLF, cus it's your own fate doing that.

Not really. That's a misconception.

It can.

1. Prove it if they can show it to people they couldnt kill.

2. It's NLF to apply your ability to everything else.

3. Then how? Where there any of them showing the opponent that they got hit by a truck?

4. Again prove it.

Anyway Rimuru Summon Veldora and call it a day.

1. I already have in CRTs.

2. Depends, not always. We call NLF when it's unreasonable, not on every opportunity we get, you need a logical argument to say NLF applies.

3. It's their imagination.
Where there any of them showing the opponent that they got hit by a truck?
What?

4. I don't need to, there's no reason to call NLF on imagination.

Anyway Rimuru Summon Veldora and call it a day.
He gets passived way before that.

Your reply didnt answer my question at all.

Anyway what's the fate hax even do? Do you want to tell me that the fate hax prevent Rimuru to Summon Veldora (powernull)?

1. ALL OF EM your reply didnt answer a single question. I don't care about CRTs i don't even participate in it.

2. See you didnt answer it.

3. Why? Explain

Back