• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No, I meant casuals lol. In a fight he has no reason to, it’s literally in SBA that they know they’re in a fight.
Yes. But as i said:

1. He starts with them suppressed. Cus he needs to proccess the idea that he's in a fight, then release his control over his passives.
2. Give an example of him releasing his passives at the start of every fight.

It is literally in SBA, they are willing to kill.
And no, willing to kill doesn't affect people's actions at all. All it does is "if he needs to kill, he will deliver the final blow". Not that he's ******* bloodlusted. It's just to make fights possible between ppl who usually wouldn't kill their opponent.

Question, having Acausality type 4 means you work under a different system of causality, right? So, if normal causality is system A, type 4 is system B.

Character X has fate hax which can affect characters in system A and B, character Y has fate hax that can't affect character Z, who works under system A, why would character X be able to affect character Z? Like, affecting acausality is lot more like NPI (erasing non-existents isn't potency, for example), so what is the reasoning to affecting type 4 meaning it can affect someone who resists fate hax?

Question, having Acausality type 4 means you work under a different system of causality, right? So, if normal causality is system A, type 4 is system B.

Character X has fate hax which can affect characters in system A and B, character Y has fate hax that can't affect character Z, who works under system A, why would character X be able to affect character Z? Like, affecting acausality is lot more like NPI (erasing non-existents isn't potency, for example), so what is the reasoning to affecting type 4 meaning it can affect someone who resists fate hax?
You can think of it 2 ways.

1. You are affecting a system that is quite literally transcendent of system A (in desperado case). You're pretty much manipulating a higher form of causality.

2. Resistance to normal fate hax doesn't apply cus you are not even affecting it. Y is resistant to having his fate changed, but what happen if you control a completely different system to affect him? He can't resist that because you are not even manipulating the same thing anymore. Think of it how conceptual hax bypasses normal resistances and vice versa, because they affect different aspects.

I personally will concede on the offensive passives for now, as I’m too lazy to get scans and don’t have it on hand. But this leads to my next question, Rimuru does passively analyze everything without fail.

So, does Xiaoli have any definitive way of knowing she’s being analyzed? This analysis also bypasses resistance, predicts the entire battle & every attack, abilities, copied them, nullifies them, adapts to them, yada yada.

So, does Xiaoli have any definitive way of knowing she’s being analyzed? This analysis also bypasses resistance, predicts the entire battle & every attack, abilities, copied them, nullifies them, adapts to them, yada yada.
Besides idk...getting resistance?

Also Rimuru get's passively desperado'd either way so doesn't matter.

Didn’t you say merely thinking of a Desparado gives off the effects? He doesn’t know what it is, and so the passives don’t reach him.
Even sensing the opponent gives that effect too. So ugh....if Rimuru can't even sense him from that barrier, how will he even hope to fight?

Also Raphael wouldn't work from that range.

I never said it was a counter, he can sense she wants to hurt him. He’s severed from space, so she really can’t do anything from that.
Ok but the fact that he can sense her means he will get f-ed over. Desperado aura isn't based on them releasing something, it's based on you being able to feel them. So the better you are at feeling the better it is. Which is why Nene and Kurono got f'ed over from a city away whereas the people in the academy didn't feel it.

You made the claim, prove it.
It's the opposite though. Im questioning it's ability to work even without line of sight, cus you'd assume reading people and stuff would require line of sight, it's your job to prove me wrong.

Ok but the fact that he can sense her means he will get f-ed over. Desperado aura isn't based on them releasing something, it's based on you being able to feel them. So the better you are at feeling the better it is. Which is why Nene and Kurono got f'ed over from a city away whereas the people in the academy didn't feel it.
No, not her aura, her intent. It’s on his profile.

It's the opposite though. Im questioning it's ability to work even without line of sight, cus you'd assume reading people and stuff would require line of sight, it's your job to prove me wrong.
Yes, you said doesn’t he need line of sight, so I’m asking prove it.

Magic Sense is 360 degrees, it’s not a line of sight.

No, not her aura, her intent. It’s on his profile.
How can he feel intent if he doesn't know where it's coming from, who it is or what it's doing?

Yes, you said doesn’t he need line of sight, so I’m asking prove it.
You would usually need to see a target to "scan" him, which is what analysis is. It's like asking me to prove that basic hax don't work on 4D. It's just a normal assumption. It's you who has to prove it, since there is nothing about it's range stated on the profile.

Magic Sense is 360 degrees, it’s not a line of sight.
Magic Sense? Im talking about Raphael.

How can he feel intent if he doesn't know where it's coming from, who it is or what it's doing?
Dude, read his profile lol, it literally explains that.

You would usually need to see a target to "scan" him, which is what analysis is. It's like asking me to prove that basic hax don't work on 4D. It's just a normal assumption. It's you who has to prove it, since there is nothing about it's range stated on the profile.
I’m aware, but Raphael can pick people up from their intent alone.

Magic Sense? Im talking about Raphael.
Which Raphael has access to.

Dude, read his profile lol, it literally explains that.
Is that the magic sense thing? That senses everything though not just intent. Intent is just 1 of the many thing it senses. Also i'd need proof of that working from separated space.

I’m aware, but Raphael can pick people up from their intent alone.
Can Raphael analyze them from it though? Not to mention that intent is what makes Desperado passives tick in the first place. The reason desperado "passives" even exist is because they release killing intent. If they release killing intent, yer ******.

Is that the magic sense thing? That senses everything though not just intent. Intent is just 1 of the many thing it senses. Also i'd need proof of that working from separated space.
Nice new pfp. No, he gets Universal Sense, which is far better. Also, Magic Sense alone works, since he could sense Veldora from chapter one.

Can Raphael analyze them from it though? Not to mention that intent is what makes Desperado passives tick in the first place. The reason desperado "passives" even exist is because they release killing intent. If they release killing intent, yer ******.
Yes, actually. It’s literally on the profile how much Raphael analyzes stuff, even unprovoked and separate from Rimuru himself. He can sense her, but she cannot reach him.

It contains Magic sense (which senses light, sound etc), smell sensing abilities, heat sensing etc etc etc. It basically is no different from seeing and hearing the target normally.

It contains Magic sense (which senses light, sound etc), smell sensing abilities, heat sensing etc etc etc. It basically is no different from seeing and hearing the target normally.
You know those other sensing abilities aren’t magic sense, right? He learned that from Hakurou because magic sense is so easy to bypass via skill.

Back