• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
How can Xiaoli's passive incap Rimuru? Raphael is still a thing since she can switch with Rimuru and any mind stuffs won't work on her

Rimuru has a passive death hax to his Demon Lord's Haki which instantly kills everyone (also I listed all of his passives from above)

Not to mention his Mind Acceleration which I haven't talked about yet that increases his perception by million time making 1 second = 12 days in his vision

Because it would take at least a couple of fractions of seconds to kill people through poison. It's not that it didn't activate, it just would take a matter of moments for the poison to kill a human. I would need proof that Radiation instantly kills people with regen from that far away though.
Yes you did.

Isn't that due to great fear?
No, it outright says his aura, in this instance Diablo wasn’t trying to kill anyone, so he just mindhaxed them.

The death is magicule-based (I think it's similar to ranking) since any monsters below B+ instantly dies and humans who have not ascended to Sage instantly dies

Oh btw 2 things:

1. He seems to release this aura (he holds it back usually)

2. Can i have a scan for this specific thing being 4km?

Yeah pretty much, Rim passives FRA.
I thought you didn't knew much about Tensei Shitara Slime, I mean, I'm a little bit surprised that you actually comment in a lot of his threads, I remember that you said in the Gazel VS King thread that u didn't knew that Slime was one of that settings where the main character is pretty op.
Is Tensei Shitara one of your verses?.
Please don't take It the wrong way, I'm just curious.

Ok, never said they aren't my point is "that's just fear". If a held back version just induces fear and more potent versions kill people, it's just stronger fear.
It’s not fear, again, it’s the aura. Iirc he has a scan where he specifically mindhaxes a human, implying he can control what hits you.

It isn’t one I have personally read much of but I do check into it’s threads.
Also thanks for remembering Gazel vs King, will bump soon.

This honestly just starts to look like an incon to me. Xiaoli's fatehax isn't resisted so the effects of it passivesly incap Rimuru. But I don't see how Xiaoli can deal with Rimuru's passives either.

This honestly just starts to look like an incon to me. Xiaoli's fatehax isn't resisted so the effects of it passivesly incap Rimuru. But I don't see how Xiaoli can deal with Rimuru's passives either.
She doesn't have resistance to Rim's Death Hax tho.

Well a better example of aura that instantly kills is Veldora where his one is borderline EE (Ifrit, an A-rank spiritual life-form almost got EE'd by Veldora by only flexing his aura if Veldora didn't stop it midway since he is his friend) on top
There's a feat in the labyrinth on top of explaining that it can kill everyone in the country of Rimuru through his immense magicule + aura

Well a better example of aura that instantly kills is Veldora where his one is borderline EE on top
There's a feat in the labyrinth on top of explaining that it can kill everyone in the country of Rimuru through his immense magicule + aura
Country level Death Hax from Veldora?

Fear and mind hax aren't that far appart.

Also if he can control what hits you it's not passive.

Also:
Oh btw 2 things:

1. He seems to release this aura (he holds it back usually)

2. Can i have a scan for this specific thing being 4km?
That means he bypassed it. Still don't see how Rimuru absorbing a dude that used it. Somehow starts to mean that passive distance is normal when you're separated from space.

In case the "he seems to hold it back usually" isn't clear.

What i mean by that is that "it isn't passive if he usually holds back his aura".

I mean, no, Rimuru's aura is completely passive, THAT'S why he's always holding it back, so he doesn't kill people by accident. But yeah, it's far more common for Rimuru to have his aura off than on.

Back