• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

IT'S TIME FOR [[FU android soldier]] TO BE A [[BIG SHOT]]!!! (Spamton NEO vs FU Android Soldier) [GRACE]

(Poor FU android isn't even linked)

FU Android: "W0uld never hope t0 have fight with a similar kind 0f mine, but here we g0"

Android will start by [[Thought advancement]], allowing him 2 actions for 3 turns
Then he will use [[Defending hands posture]] to take less DMG this round and to get extra TP

(Poor FU android isn't even linked)
(Oops. Gotta fix that.)
FU Android: "W0uld never hope t0 have fight with a similar kind 0f mine, but here we g0"
Spamton NEO: I JUST NEED THIS LITTLE HALF-[[S O U L]] YOU HAVE
Android will start by [[Thought advancement]], allowing him 2 actions for 3 turns
Then he will use [[Defending hands posture]] to take less DMG this round and to get extra TP
Spamton NEO, like in his fight, starts with his floating heads attack.

FU android discovered, how to fire electricity bullets without weapons from his soul crystal core (hidden in his chest). They are however weaker than Kris's, because logically, half-soul.

FU Android will still get through basic head attacks easily and builds his TP.

Up next, Luke Atmey uses his Spam Mail attack.
  • Spam Mail: Trucks carrying towers of mail, destructible Spamton heads and sometimes bombs which fire beams in all cardinal directions when destroyed drive towards the opponent.
FU Android Soldier will have to destroy the heads to get through.

Is it? From what Im reading, only magic fighters can use it. FU Android core works on magic principles (it can hold an artificial soul and allow it to control and move with a non-living body). So he potentially could use a limited TP system.

Up next, Luke Atmey uses his Spam Mail attack.

FU Android Soldier will have to destroy the heads to get through.
I played Deltarune chapter 2, you don't have to tell me

I think FU android could manage no-hit on these early ones, given his flight rockets. He will then use the saw blades on his hands to perform an electrical X-slash, targeted on Spamton NEO wires. Given the AP advantage, all wires could be shattered in about 6 hits (+16,5% per turn).

I played Deltarune chapter 2, you don't have to tell me
Sorry. I know.
I think FU android could manage no-hit on these early ones, given his flight rockets. He will then use the saw blades on his hands to perform an electrical X-slash, targeted on Spamton NEO wires. Given the AP advantage, all wires could be shattered in about 6 hits (+16,5% per turn).
You know what? Let's just skip to the crap that actually matters. How does FU Android Soldier handle the Heart Attack with three hearts? It's by far his most bullcrappy attack.

How does FU Android Soldier handle the Heart Attack with three hearts? It's by far his most bullcrappy attack.
I died to this f*** attack like x6 times

FU android's laser shield generation isn't a weapon, he could use its High 8-C variant (stockpiles damage until it shatters at High 8-C point) as you can use an arrow against Undyne. It could be considered magic, tanking most bullets that hit in dodging.

By TP collected, FU android could heal with Pipis afterward (or he could press [F1] for help).

What do you mean? Is S. NEO's AP bigger or lower than 0.47 tons now?
I mean exactly what I said there, of course scaling above a 0.30 tons value would make you weaker than scaling above 0.47 tons.

Now I see. Can it be stated that FU android has half AP (due to his half soul in the dark world), or this entire threat needs to be created again for it?

I died to this f*** attack like x6 times
If you think that's hard, try the second spider-phone attack
FU android's laser shield generation isn't a weapon, he could use its High 8-C variant (stockpiles damage until it shatters at High 8-C point) as you can use an arrow against Undyne. It could be considered magic, tanking most bullets that hit in dodging.
Ah, so it's kind of like FluffyGuard?

And what about Power of NEO? (His final attack)

Will FU Android Soldier be able to knock back giant Spamton NEO enough to not get eaten?

Damn, with the half soul - half projectiles, and now even less AP difference... I don't know

Does it one shot if he gets too close to you? I think it just does damage, but never tried it (cuz I wanted to win), there seems to be a big time window though. The final [[BIG SHOT]] blast could also be a problem, but with fully healed HP and Laser shield, he likely survives, barely.

Does it one shot if he gets too close to you?
Don't know. I wanna try it now.
The final [[BIG SHOT]] blast could also be a problem, but with fully healed HP and Laser shield, he likely survives, barely.
Keep in mind that Spamton uses soul hax which is durability negation.

Can FU Android Soldier get past Spamton NEO's last resort, Bluelight Specil? Kris could barely do any damage to Spamton after which and FU Android Soldier should be less than 3 times stronger considering how far the Chapter 2 cast scales above 0.30 tons.

BUT IN A [1 for 1] BATTLE, NEO NEVER LOSES!!!

Kris however does not have a chance to cut the wires, cuz he is on Snowgrave. FU android cuts the wires from the beginning (does not wanna destroy so cool similar "robot"), so it should work as in the regular ending, where you cut wires left after the final attack. Bluelight Specil will likely increase wires defense, but with 3x AP advantage and X slashes, final wires will go down.

BUT IN A [1 for 1] BATTLE, NEO NEVER LOSES!!!

Kris however does not have a chance to cut the wires, cuz he is on Snowgrave. FU android cuts the wires from the beginning (does not wanna destroy so cool similar "robot"), so it should work as in the regular ending, where you cut wires left after the final attack. Bluelight Specil will likely increase wires defense, but with 3x AP advantage and X slashes, final wires will go down.
Well then it looks like Luke Atmey is kind of screwed.

FU Android Soldier FRA

Keep in mind that Spamton uses soul hax which is durability negation.
If I didn't, FU android could just lie down in the middle of battlefield with his large town dura. and enormous defense

FU android FRA, but If he didn't want the dealmaker glasses and attacked Spamton instead of sparing, the result would be incon, at best...

Back