• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

From Fandom: Call for suggestions for a new series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please try to stay on track for the original topic of this thread, especially as this is an official Fandom request.

How long would it take Wreck-It Ralph to destroy the Burj Khalifa?

(Also, why don't we have a profile for Wreck-It Ralph yet?)

I was thinking of something like "How long it would take for Kid Buu to destroy a galaxy", but Buu's power level is controversial as all hell, so it might not be a good idea.

How fast would someone with normal human speed move if they got random fictional speed upgrades? Like Sonic's Speed Shoes, Agility from Pokémon, Flash's tachyon prototype, Luffy's Gear Second, etc.

That is, assuming the human would have no consequences (since some of those would probably just kill a normal person), and assuming the speed multiplier is the same as the ones the characters get.

It's just not spelled properly.

Me thinks the idea is sort of dead at this point.

Either that, or they are taking time while we are desperate.

It´s just me or BertH changed his profile picture and no longer has the "FANDOM" text at the side of his name?

Yeah. I just looked at his Message Wall for Community Central.

Bert, Wendy, Sean, and a few others who used to work on the Community Development team no longer work for FANDOM.

This thread is now pointless, because Bert won't be responding anytime soon.

I don't think he'll be coming back anytime soon.

There are mentions and rumors that Bert has a new job now, so the chances of him even logging back on is close to zero.

Well, since the FANDOM member that asked for this has remained MIA for some time and is now non-FANDOM, I think it's safe to say that this thread no longer as a purpose, whether or not anything came out of it. I'll close.

Just a confirmation that some of the Fandom members that I used to be in contact with are now regrettably missing from the staff list: https://community.wikia.com/wiki/Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back