• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

From Fandom: Call for suggestions for a new series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Vs Battles Wiki

Fandom and the team behind Honest Trailers have partnered to create an original series that aims to measure, compare, and quantify most physics-bending, out-there phenomena of our favorite films, TV and video games.

Each episode of the series will ask experts from fields spanning physics to engineering to dissect existing source footage to give us the answers to some of fandoms' most pressing questions like:

• How many Jedi masters would it take to launch the space shuttle into orbit?
  • Is Thanos able to bench press the Earth?
  • Could Frozone stop global warming?
(These are example questions)

The series is currently in development and we're looking for two episode ideas. We would love to get suggestions on what questions these episodes might try to answer. We're turning to this community since you guys have given lot of thought to the various powers and abilities of characters from nearly every franchise and fandom.

We'll be accepting submissions through next week and will let you know which suggestions get the green light.

Please note, we are not looking for character battle/match-up ideas. We're looking for power level questions along the lines of the examples I listed. Thanks!

I feel like it'd be best to stick to characters who don't have massive gigantic wall of text P&A sections for this type of thing, but is this planned to be aided by our calc group or your own people?

@Paulo

Popeye's profile is pretty outdated.

Also I don't know who the former even is but then again idk a ton of popular Asian media so maybe not the best standard for recognizable

I'd assume this is by their own people. I'd think they only bring it to us since we're the kind of site that asks out-there questions about fictional characters.

Anyhow. Questions. Uh. I got nothing.

Okay. Time to pull out my childhood shoot em' up series here.

Could chickens theoretically evolve in such a way they could build massive mega-structures and interstellar ships? Could The Hero travel from a black hole to another as a shortcut for transportation? (Chicken Invaders)

Uninown said:
Could chickens theoretically evolve in such a way they could build massive mega-structures and interstellar ships? Could The Hero travel from a black hole to another as a shortcut for transportation (Chicken Invaders)
This is so hilarious and oddly specific it just might work

Wokistan said:
Also I don't know who the former even is but then again idk a ton of popular Asian media so maybe not the best standard for recognizable
HERESY. Also, it's French and a good chunk of my childhood. Question seems interesting.

How hard can real-life humans actually punch?

How many more shitty verses like SAO can hit Tier 4? (XD)

How many more memes can be turned into reality?

How come Goku reeks in pain when near lava but Vegeta slices it in half with his hands despite wearing normal spandex gloves?

How many more Thanos threads can we make?

How strong would you have to be to tear humans in half like you tear paper?

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Obviously who's stronger between Goku and Superman. No way this can end badly.
But slightly less controversial yet still big questions could be considered. Like Sonic's top speed or smth.
Composite-wise- Strange Visitor Superman GGWP

Specifically and canonically- No actual way to really do this, TBH. Several versions of Supermen easily speedblitz, but several versions of Goku just need to blink. Equalizing speed, UI Goku could make something of his precog and Instinctive reactions and go high above baseline and one-shot.

If the Doomguy had a muscle strength to mass ratio akin to top irl lifters, how much would he weigh? How dense would his muscles be?

I don't think posting that on the fandom thread is a great idea, regardless of how I feel about what you said.

KLOL506 said:
43620c vs 23,759,448,520,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000c

Wally speedblitzes by being 5.4469162127464465841357175607519e+38 times faster GGWP
So, around five hundred forty-four undecillion.

One could potentially stretch that to a few minutes of video by adding an introduction to the question, showing and explaining both of the feats, doing the math, and then giving examples as to just how big this number is (it's bigger than the amount of grains of sand in the Earth and the amount of stars in the milky way, for example).

How long would it take Kirby on his Warp Star to go from one end of the universe to the other?I

How big of a Death Note would Light Yagami need to kill every single person on Earth, while also following the Death Note's various rules?

What is the absolute minimum amount of people each Assassin's Creed protagonist would have to kill in order to complete their games in 100% (including guards and optional assassinations)? Then we find out which one has the biggest and smallest kill count.

Can we even find that out? I don't know.

What characters are known of being ridiculously overpowered, despise originating from a series not meant for fighting?

I mean, the answers this can get can be worth it.

Please put a disclaimer saying that being stronger than other characters doesn´t mean automatically that they can beat the weaker characters themselves, as after all, versatility and hax can quickly come into play.

An explanation as to why they are in their current statistical spot would also be recommended afterwards, so it´s easily taken as reliable.

Good examples:

- Sportacus: Even while coming from a kids show showing sports and how to socialize properly, he has stadistics that makes him above a considerable amount of characters like RoboCop and Izuku Midoriya.

- The Magic School Bus: While likely not meant to be meant taken seriously, with the purpose this wiki has, this guy ends up being a powerhouse, capable of manipulating stars, its capacities make it physically more powerful than Naruto, Ichigo Kurosaki and Monkey D. Luffy.

- Spongebob Squarepants: He may seem at first like a bug you can stomp on, but in reality Spongebob has an high degree of Regenerationn that allows him to survive most conventional attacks, and even a single Magic Book page that he can wield can destroy multiple universes if used right.

- There´s also Barney The Dinosaur, but I´m still working on that one, one thing for sure is that he is stronger than characters like Sash Lilac and Zonda, as he can easily make maginitude 4 earthquakes by jumping.

How far can Humanity evolve?

And how strong would the hypothetical being be? What feats of strength could it achieve?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back