• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

From Darkness we Rise (Game Thread 1)

Mr. Boris does, in fact, hit Sebastian in the back of the head and he stumbles forward, putting a hand to his head and quickly turning around. He growled and aims his shotgun at Mr. Boris, point blank. "Bad move, pal. Try that again and I blow your brains out."

Deciding that the group is eversohopeless with their disjointed assault, I congregate the toxins currently coating my skin, I place them into my mouth, and use a little unfilled balloon I found lying on the ground. I prepare and wait for the right moment to throw

With how Sebastian has his back to the rest of us, Gurman, as quickly as he can, shuffles over to him, and tries to put him in a full nelso

Jackythejack said:
Mr. Boris does, in fact, hit Sebastian in the back of the head and he stumbles forward, putting a hand to his head and quickly turning around. He growled and aims his shotgun at Mr. Boris, point blank. "Bad move, pal. Try that again and I blow your brains out."
Believing this to be the right time, I Chuck the balloon brimming with my toxins at the man, even the FAINTEST drop will induce a temporary paralysis within him. Fearing fkr my life rather unbecoming of a being g such as myself, I hide behind the man I had attacked earlier [Spring trap]

Seeing that Sabastain is about to be obliterated, I just fall backwards trying to not be in the crossfire.

Listen all you guys kill Sebastian very much dead, but at that point one might notice that his friend had noticed all of you and quickly ran back inside, though lord knows what he's gonna do there...

Meanwhile, Sebastian would just melt into that stupid goopy stuff like those other guys from earlier.

ah ****

i run over and grab the knife i threw at the guy before entering the shrubbery again and trying to approach the building

Jackythejack said:
Listen all you guys kill Sebastian very much dead, but at that point one might notice that his friend had noticed all of you and quickly ran back inside, though lord knows what he's gonna do there...

Meanwhile, Sebastian would just melt into that stupid goopy stuff like those other guys from earlier.
[I'm gonna eat the goop, and yes we wanna kill Sebastian dead]

Seeing that I don't really have anything to hold any more essence in, and the fact his friend just ran inside, I hide again, waiting for their next move.

I approach the weirdass goop, and via a Ziploc bag made out of my flesh (and sowed together with my hair since I'm literally sowing Jesus) I store it in my pocket, aint no way in **** I'd ingest such a thing, shit could kill me, it's like going into a pool that's been closed due to Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome...

There was a moment of silence as the person inside went to do...who the heck knows, honestly. As long as nothing happened, he'd stay in there for a minute or two. It seemed like he didn't want to come out, but god knows whatever he's doing in there...

Jackythejack said:
There was a moment of silence as the person inside went to do...who the heck knows, honestly. As long as nothing happened, he'd stay in there for a minute or two. It seemed like he didn't want to come out, but god knows whatever he's doing in there...
"Whe Should Ashail Him, Ghet His Ghoop"

If anybody happened to have some super good hearing they'd be able to hear the man talk. "I don't know where they came from, they just showed up! Look it doesn't matter send in a squad. I don't care how tough they are you being them here!" Calling reinforcements it seemed...

Jackythejack said:
If anybody happened to have some super good hearing they'd be able to hear the man talk. "I don't know where they came from, they just showed up! Look it doesn't matter send in a squad. I don't care how tough they are you being them here!" Calling reinforcements it seemed...
"That's Iht lhets bhlitzkrieg this ************" I say, attempting to rally my fellow worshippers into assailing this ************ and gathering his goop.

The bullets hit the man but he doesn't seem to care as he charges forward at (Dragon) and directs an open palm strike right at his chest, sending him flying back into the wall, likely breaking more than a couple bones. "Alright, alright, don't shoot! I know when I'm outnumbered. Don't waste your energy."

I slowly open the door, staring the man down, preparing for any possible movements

"You called for reinforcements yes?"

"Oh, so you heard," the man replied with a grin, sitting back down in the chair next to his radio. "Well, yes I did. I suppose I can't stall for time as much as I thought I could."

I sneak around, keeping a distance from the main group, while still being within charging range.

Mr. Boris looks for all the noise and when he found it, he then was shocked about soemthing. "Hey, pal! Got any snacks I could eat!? I'm very hungry as of now!"

"Ih hhave ahrrived tho ehvisicerate yhour ehvil" I boost in the voice of Shigeru Jo, with much ham, so much ham that my voice would taste like ham.

"Shomeone, lhight this rhoom uhp!"

"You all seem...very disconnected. I doubt you've been outside for long, have you?" He would have looked at everyone there if...you know there wasn't shadow everywhere. "I'm surprised you were able to take down the other guard. Continue to act like this, though, and you're doomed."

Back