• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

From Darkness we Rise (Game Thread 1)

Jackythejack said:
"You all seem...very disconnected. I doubt you've been outside for long, have you?" He would have looked at everyone there if...you know there wasn't shadow everywhere. "I'm surprised you were able to take down the other guard. Continue to act like this, though, and you're doomed."
"Yhou ahre rhight ahbout that, ohur lhives ahre short ihn chomparison to yours. Bhut... It is our duty to usher... Y'know jhustice ahnd shit uhpon this lhand, mhake iht sho mhost can lhive together yhanno? Ghive ehveryone the chance fhor a life ohf their own. That's what jhustice ihs. Dhont Ghet me whrong ihm shtronger than my whole ghroup. Bhut that dhont mean I chant shtill believe in jhustice and shit"

"Don't you point that thing at me," the man muttered with a toxic tone before shaking his head. "They're red as bonus from the darkness plaguing your planet. Let's us know who's on our side and who isn't. As for you," he glanced at Boris, "There's a fridge on the other side of hall."

Jackythejack said:
"Don't you point that thing at me," the man muttered with a toxic tone before shaking his head. "They're red as bonus from the darkness plaguing your planet. Let's us know who's on our side and who isn't. As for you," he glanced at Boris, "There's a fridge on the other side of hall."
I dehenshin, shifting back into my human appearance... jesus **** that hurt... psyche! A being such as I feel pain not! For I am ******* immaculate!

"Say... What are your intentions? What do wish for this land... Y'know, for the people in it? I just wanna get the recognition I deserve since I'm ******* awesome. But you... What do you wish?"

"My name is Li Ho, and as for the intentions the darkness has for this land, I know not. I simply follow orders, I do not ask questions, as I am loyal. And what do you intend on doing?"

Jackythejack said:
"My name is Li Ho, and as for the intentions the darkness has for this land, I know not. I simply follow orders, I do not ask questions, as I am loyal. And what do you intend on doing?"
"Eh, I just wanna prove to the whole world that I'm a ******* awesome badass, maybe murder a child molester or two, be the kind of person that prevents minor bad shit from happening... But you... Why follow it's orders? Clearly it has given you a will, autonomy... It has birthed you! And as such you bear the right to pursue the life you desire! The true ubermensch does what suits themselves, they follow their desires and selves... Irrespective of society or a higher power!"

"Is that so? I'll have you know I have inside information, besides, you can humor me with how idiotic your goals are." The man chuckled, and while no reinforcements could be seen, there was the faint sound of a train whistle... "And I follow the darkness because under darkness we thrive. It's that simple."

Jackythejack said:
"Is that so? I'll have you know I have inside information, besides, you can humor me with how idiotic your goals are." The man chuckled, and while no reinforcements could be seen, there was the faint sound of a train whistle... "And I follow the darkness because under darkness we thrive. It's that simple."
"Very well, that I comprehend. But let it not abuse you, should it go against your best interest. I advise you to say "**** that shit I'm out". One thrives where one makes themselves thrive. If there's a will there's a way, as I always say.

A............train? The hell?

i'm incredibly on edge and re-enter the building, closing the door behind me

"I suppose it couldn't hurt. Although, what do you think a load of uncorrupted people would want to do at this point?"

Hl3 or bust said:
A............train? The hell?

i'm incredibly on edge and re-enter the building, closing the door behind me

"I suppose it couldn't hurt. Although, what do you think a load of uncorrupted people would want to do at this point?"
"Probably just live a peaceful life I guess, unless they're a Ryoma the. They just wanna fight, then again most people aint a Ryoma. As for me... Why I transcend Ryomahood or No Ryomahood.for a being such as falls not into the categories imposed by others.

"Well, I'm not sure. Depends on what your goals are, though they're likelynall laughable. The man chuckled and shook his head. "Though if you, for some ungodly reason, wanted to get to a more populated area, the train is what you'd want to take. The railroad leads through the entirety of North America."

Jackythejack said:
"Well, I'm not sure. Depends on what your goals are, though they're likelynall laughable. The man chuckled and shook his head. "Though if you, for some ungodly reason, wanted to get to a more populated area, the train is what you'd want to take. The railroad leads through the entirety of North America."
"You wanna tag along with us? It'd be fun I can guarantee. Experiencing new sights, new sounds! And with a Superior being involved, it would be simply 'the hottest ******* shit ever'"

"So i guess you people still run the train systems? Seems odd, but to each their own."

I go over to the darkness guy, who i remember had the phone-thing

"Mind if i borrow that for a second?"

"Like I would want to come with you on this traitorous journey. You leave me be. No good could come from me speaking to you." He shook his head. "Amen follow my orders because I do like where my head places on my shoulders."

Jackythejack said:
"Like I would want to come with you on this traitorous journey. You leave me be. No good could come from me speaking to you." He shook his head. "Amen follow my orders because I do like where my head places on my shoulders."
"Very well, I suppose to each their own, even if they are turning down the offer of a supreme being... Welp! I'm off to the train. C'mon Natur! Adventures with a Supreme Being await!" I say, leaving the building.

such an idiotic action.. to turn down my offers, only an incelate would do such... but, something clawed at me, down to my very core. could it have been.. fear? No! Impossibls! A being supreme feels not fear!

"Yeah you're beat up pretty bad."

I help him up before going outside and calling the professor, although not before closing the door and moving a few paces out

"We uh......might have something."

"Oh, you do? Excellent, excellent. What do you have right now? I'd like to hear the details, if you don't mind."

"wait.. **** I forgot the being who's shit I kicked in. Even if I am an ubermensch, means not that I should be kind NOT to those beneath me!" I enter the building once more.

I approach the man gorging himself in the fridge.using my skin toxin I slathered the **** out of it on his skin, and proceed to carry his ass outside...

"Alas, only an ubermensch can be of such kindness..."

Mr. Boris started to babble, trying to say something. "Tjhabk ytou." He tried to speak out and thank him, but couldn't as he was carried.

Jackythejack said:
"Oh, you do? Excellent, excellent. What do you have right now? I'd like to hear the details, if you don't mind."
"Wait..." I say, placing the man down, I walk towards the phone

"Sup proof, how is you? We murdered some guys and got some essence, got some of a man named Sebastian... Hook me up with more Powers and shit back at base if possible... Not like an ubermensch would need it.but just to be safe yanno?"

I leave, pick up the man, and leave the building

[Dragon is low key my favorite]

Since i haven't been too useful up til now, I follow Mr. Bond's lead in searching the place, though specifically for weapons.

Back