• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

From Darkness we Rise (Game Thread 1)

Gurman looks over at this new wierdo that was silent the entire fight, now hoping he keeps silent.

Oh, how he doesn't know the woes he is about to receive...

Christian Higdon said:
"Well, we did it together, I guess?" He said, trying to be happy.
"I mean, my mere presence empowered y'all to incur le dub, so if anything I'm like the Human Growth Hormone to your guy's Bodybuilde- oh who the **** am I kidding it was mostly me!"

How in the everliving **** does that literal incel think he had literally ANYTHING to with the victory of which my presence entailed? ************* incelful ingrate... Ingratful? Incelte? Incerate? Whatever!

"Oh, I wasn't hoping that you two would fair well. Er...any casualties besides the three you killed?" He sounded anxious as he spoke. "Either way you...can't stay there for too long. I'm sure your fighting would have attracted some attention, even if it seems like no one is nearby."

It's a bubbly pile of black goop that seemed to slowly evaporate even as he stared at it. There were a bit of colors mixed in but...it was mostly black.

"I mean, a couple of people are injured. No one died."

I pause and look back to the group.

"Does anyone have healing abilities?"

I turn back to the phone.

"Yeah, I'll try and have us sneak away. There was some fog when they appeared, do you know anything about that?"

"Jeez. This really hurts, y' know?" He grabbed the knife in his foot and took it out, blood coming out as he started to pout. "Ouchie."

Gurman notices [insert psycho character name] coming towards him and examining the goop, to which Gurman tries to pull some charades in the fashion to say that they need something to put this in.

Junkoposter said:
Due to Natur being a fairy, she totally believes Swathing. "Wow, really?! That's awesome!"
"Yeah! In reality I'm only using 0.0000000001% percent of like, my total power. I'm so strong that I make the people around me swell with power excess!" I say, gloating. I mean, It ain't gloating if it be of facthood, and the fact's are that I'm ******* amazing!

Junkoposter said:
Natur is amazed by our lord and savior Swathing. "Wooooow!"
"Wow indeed Miss Fairy! Hey... Wanna see me use 1% percent of my power? I can *guarantee* it WILL amaze you!" Am I really going to do this? Show a mortal the sheer girth of my power at 1%? I suppose so, after all I am a merciful man.. Woman er... whatever the **** I am... besides AMAZING that is!

I throw a snowball at the dude who's bragging.

"Stop, you didn't do anything and if you keep shouting you're going to attract more monsters."

There isn't many big sticks around. There's like one big branch but besides that, there's nothing.

"Well, yes, healing yourselves would be preferred, if you can, but I do suggest moving away as soon as possible. If I heard right, there should be a nearby building to the south of here...perhaps there will be something of interest there?"

With the threat gone, Eli pulls the knives from his arm to bandage his wounds with his scarf. With no need for multiple, he tucks one into his belt and gives the rest to the man looting their fallen enemies (HI3).

I quickly figure out which way is south and begin to head that way, although slowly enough for everyone to finish whatever they're doing

"Alright, we're heading that way now. Guys, there's a building to the south that might have useful stuff contained within it."

I start heading south while making sure Eli doesn't lag behind due to his injuries.

Junkoposter said:
"Do it do it do it do it do it do it do it!" Natur seems really exited.
"Be ready Miss Fairy! For my sheer display of... My power" I say, I raise my left arm skywards, and rescind it from it's height, lowering it to be at my center. From there my arm bursts forth from centerhood, spanning leftward, it forms the uppermost half of a circle. I punt my right arm groundwards, it gravitates towards my center before bursting rightwards, forming the circle's bottommost half.

Suddenly, a stark change begins to occur, from the temple of my head, a slit forms, and emerging from it a bloodred dot filled to it's brim with collagen makes itself present. From the spaces to the left and right of my nose burst forth antennae, a sickly green resembling vomit begins to spread itself across my skin, like the bruising of skin... Or a stretch mark, not like a perfect being would bear those!

My teeth sharpen, jagged bones pier the veil of my skin from it's inside, and make themselves known

Alas here is the power... The Power... of BLITZ!

"Rrrightee Cchool amrite?" I say, my vocal chords contorted

Natur stare in awe of what just happened, she then starts squealing. "That was cooooool!" She then starts following everyone South. "And now, to adventure!"

Junkoposter said:
Natur stare in awe of what just happened, she then starts squealing. "That was cooooool!" She then starts following everyone South. "And now, to adventure!"
"innrdeed!..." I attempt to say, my voice akin to the grating of one's finger against styrofoam

Torlikoff said:
I whack the egotist in the back of their head with the stick.
I feel not pain, sure a minor sting, but it ain't like that shit gonna knock my ass out, considering that I'm literally god up in this shit.

"Whrrat Drrr *** Mnaaa!? Hroooow draae uyo!" Rage swells, how dare this ************* incelate desecrate my head with a feebleass stick... Not like it hurt or anything thing, but for **** sake you don't just wack the local god in the ******* head... unless that's that god's gimmick.... But is sure as hell ain't mine! My gimmick is moreas "being ******* awesome"

Torlikoff said:
"Please, be quiet."
His tone is... menacing... N-n-not-t like a god such as I should fear that!

"Vrey weeeehl, btu nhot pher yhor whoords, bhut ohf mhy ohwn vholiton!"

I hope that is enough this placate this insufferable incelate

So many different worlds, so many different feelings...And even still, Darkness still shrouded all of them.

(Still quietly watching)

SwathingDegenera777 said:
His tone is... menacing... N-n-not-t like a god such as I should fear that!

"Vrey weeeehl, btu nhot pher yhor whoords, bhut ohf mhy ohwn vholiton!"

I hope that is enough this placate this insufferable incelate
Must ... not ... glare. We can use him as fodder for the next fight.

Back