• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

From Darkness we Rise (Game Thread 1)

Hl3 or bust said:
"Hey guys, south is this way."
i point in the direction i'm going
"Ohf chourse that's the whay whe shall gho, I shaid sho, I Khnow that that's the rhight whay, I jhust whanted ohne of yhou thoo fhgure iht ohout. Oh Whoo bhnenevolent ahm Ih, lhetting other's hhave a chance tho thrive..."

The walk down south would...likely not take that long. Surprisingly enough there weren't any of those creatures around to attack them. It was still dark outside, incredibly so, but they wouldn't be able to see anyone through the dark...that either meant they were safe or there was another hidden enemy like Connor around...but for now they had time to talk and possibly ask the professor some questions if they wanted. It'd likely take a while of walking in this cold, barren landscape until they get anywhere...

Christian Higdon said:
"Ech. This is fun." He said, still walking. "Hey, anybody got snacks on em?"
Getting tired of my speech being comparable to a toddler that ingested bleach, I dehenshin into my "base" form. No matter, even at 0.000000001% of my power nothing shall come to harm me, for I am simply too ******* good at doing shit

"Why yes! I DO bear snacks for thy's ingestion, however as the strong being I am, only doth whoth besteth me in a fight can afford to ingest them. That and Natur, for Natur is a being that need not prove themselves"

I whisper into Natur's ear

"To tell the truth, I bear not snacks sadly. But, considering the feeble minds of our group, I merely wish to see as to if they bear the competency to detect the false nature of my statement".

No ******* way these incelates will be smart enough to detect the far eful nature of my statement!

Christian Higdon said:
"Yeah, I believe you." He said, sarcastically. "I hope you heard that."
"For a being as strong as I it would have been obvious for me to detect the sarcastic nature of your statement. However I shall humor you by pretending your rudimentary sarcasm has befuddled me, which it absolutely hath not!"

****... is he being sarcastic or is he being legit? Surely with that tone of voice he would be joshing me, but the punctuality of his statement... is only befittimg a teller of truth!

Theres no way this moronic weakling could have beffudled me! I'm the Shaggy of this boitch. The ULTIMATE lifeform!

"Oh, yes, I've done so. I've hurt you, haven't I? Hmm, GOD? Well, funny for you, I'm a non-believer, so you don't mean much to me but propaganda. So ditch the "ultimate life form" thing and come to the f**king truth!" He said, getting very angry. He started to groan at him.

Christian Higdon said:
"Oh, yes, I've done so. I've hurt you, haven't I? Hmm, GOD? Well, funny for you, I'm a non-believer, so you don't mean much to me but propaganda. So ditch the "ultimate life form" thing and come to the f**king truth!" He said, getting very angry. He started to groan at him.
[Dude the italics are thoughts not vocalizations, I'm thinking it not saying it if it's italicized]

Christian Higdon said:
"How... How DARE you, you INSOLENT ************, I SHALL HAVE YOUR HEAD ON A STICK! AND FROM YOUR CORPSE I SHALL FORGE PHOTOREALISTIC DOLLS TO BE SOLD TO THE FETISHISTS OF THE ABNORMAL, YOU SHALL LITERALLY BECOME A TOY FOR THOSE AROUSED BY THE SANSNORMAL, TO WHICH THEIR FLUIDS SHALL POUR ALL OVER YOU LIKE A WATERFALL OF EXPLOITATION AS YOU REMAIN UNABLE TO RESPOND, BUT MERELY WATCH...." I say, I henshin into my Grasshopper form The incelate INSOLENT ************! How dare he have the gall to say that to me?

"AND YOU!? Hey, pal, here's somethin' ya better learn when ya grow up. "Hey, bud, got A QUARTER!?" JUST....F**K OFF, WILL YOU!?" He said, very, very mad. He wanted this guy's eyeballs as nunchucks.

Christian Higdon said:
"AND YOU!? Hey, pal, here's somethin' ya better learn when ya grow up. "Hey, bud, got A QUARTER!?" JUST....F**K OFF, WILL YOU!?" He said, very, very mad. He wanted this guy's eyeballs as nunchucks.
I lunge forth at him, my perception of reality halting to a crawl as my senses lie in tune, desynced from one a another, out of the blue. My forearm claws are prepped as my momentum prepares me towards him as I lie ready to pounce

After a long while of walking, you do, in fact, see a small building off in the distance. Well, building was a bit of a stretch, it was more like a small shack with some railroad tracks set next to it. You can spot two me hanging close to the building, one smoking a cigarette and the other staring off into space. You notice that both have glowing red eyes and give off a dark aura. They haven't seemed to notice you yet, but considering how not that far away you are, enough noise would alert them to your position really easily. If you wanna get in to the building to see what it is (though it's likely obvious what it is), you'd need to sneak past the two by the entrance.

Christian Higdon said:
"F**k you!" He stepped to the left and was mad as he grabbed a bat.
I see him grab the bat in my perception slow, and with haste I duck underneath his legs so, grabbing onto to them with my hands, and allowing the toxins to flow

Figuring these people aren't going to shut up and one of them I actually want dead, I step back and hide behind a nearby tree, waiting for their inevitable demise, and I signal anyone with a shred of common sense to also get behind something

[its not daytime]

Due to the fact that there was a lot of exclamation points being thrown around, one of them, Sebastian, froze and turned towards where the noises hadn't come from. He narrowed his eyes and pulled out a shotgun. "Hold up, I heard something..."

The detective then slowly creeped over to where Swathing and the rest of the group was...not noticing them yet. This could be the chance for a sneaky takedown...but you'd have to play your cards right.

Christian Higdon said:
"Dunno how I'm up, but mister....just be quiet for now. We don't need the two to be mad." He whispered.
"Ih shuppose ih shall mhake ahn ehxception, bhut chross mhe ahgain ahnd yhou shall fheel mhy whrath"

"Can you two please shut the **** up!" i whisper yell

i begin to work my way around the guy coming towards us while sneaking

Christian Higdon said:
"Okay. We good? Okay then." He tried to sneak up on Sebastian and hit him with the bat.
"Yhou fhucking dhumbass" I whisper

"Ah mhanuever lhike that whill ghet ahn ihnferior bheing shuch ahs yhourself, khilled"

Back