• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

From Darkness we Rise (Game Thread 1)

At that point, figuring that Jason wouldn't really be able to fight back, Gurman smashed his heel into Jason's Machete hand, aiming to not only damage it, but get the Machete for himself.

I tried to make him trip by dodging then using my foot at right time. I then shoot my gun at point blank range at his back.

By now Jason has dropped his machetes and was basically on the ground. Also you ran outta knives dude. Jason was having a hard time with the whole being on fire thing, and the homicidal maniac frantically tried to roll around in the snow to extinguish himself, meanwhile feeling sicker and sicker.

The shot in the back seemed to barely effect Connor, and though he did trip, he did not stumble. He glared at his assailant and whipped out his axe once more, aiming for the knees and really hoping to cut one off

I grab the Machete and, while Jason is still hot, I slash at his neck, hoping to at least get a cut in that would kill him, if not out decapitate.

I jumped across him, dodging the axe and starts running back.

"Hey! I think I'm in trouble here!"

Guns won't work. But if I have something that has Pierce damage... Using the power I have, I may be able to kill him.

And now...I mean let's face it guys Jason is just dead now like you killed the poor guy pretty bad. When he died, though, his body would seemingly...melt...into this black goop stuff, and the same could be said about Uten, if anyone bothered to look.

Connor was starting to get irritated as he brought his bow back out and shot st the moving target.

After pulling 3 slightly burnt knives from the man, i see someone in the distence running from a hooded man while screaming for help

well damn

taking aim with my pistol yet again, i calculate the perfect time and angle to fire in, and do so

I look at the wierd stuff left by Jason's smoldering corpse... Then, figuring that maybe the doctor would make something of it, I put as much as I can into my pockets. Assuming it's solid enough to not just get absorbed.

I ignore the cries of help, as my allies already take care of it.

'**** accuracy.'

Focusing on his ally's pursuer, Eli threw caution to the wind, his pupil dilating as he forced the distorted area as large as he could manage it (about the size of a person), trying to catch the bowman in it.

Connor noticed the flurry of projectiles coming his way and rolled out of the way, though that one kid who was just staring him down gave him some pretty bad vibes. While moving to the side, though he did take a couple danmaku bullets, he'd fire at Eli. That kid didn't make him feel...right.

Connor actually was set on fire when Natur set fire to the area around him. The guy let out a scream as he tried to pay himself down. The bullets hit him, but not exactly in the head due to constant moving, and instead hit him in the chest. The sickness didn't help either, and he decided he was gonna take one of these people down with him.

So, in a practically suicidal charge, Connor pulled out his axe and ran towards the group, particularly towards the guy who fired two shots.

I fire my gun again

• click*
damnit

i throw the gun at him along with a knife before charging him with the other two in hand

Connor, eventually, like falling to the ground due to the constant pressure put upon him. He groaned and chucked a throwing knife at Boris, the one who looked the easiest to defeat, but since he was feeling pretty sick by now, his throw was a little weak, and now he's on the ground...oof.

After I'm done filling my pockets with essence, I look over, seeing pretty clearly, our battle is won. I regroup, and motion towards whoever is holding the phone.

I did nothing and we still won... man am I ******* good or what? Like I'm so ******* immaculate my punkass didn't have to do shit and we STILL incurred the dub. I'm like Shaggy using 0.00000001% of his power, the mere PRESENCE of my being entails victory for the likes of my team. God DAM- Wait... wouldn't ME DAMN be more appropriate? Since i'm literally the closest thing this realm has to a god.

"Of course we won! Y'all had me!"

Once you had killed the three of them, the fog that was there the whole time suddenly moved away and everything seemed much clearer now. Also the goop the creatures melted into couldnjkt be shoved into pockets. It was very liquid. But now, it was a safe period.

From whosever has the phone there then came a ringing, likely from the professor.

Back