• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

From Darkness we Rise (Game Thread 1)

The chair disappears into the fog as the creature also disappeared. You hear the sound of breaking wood before the chair were hurled back at whoever threw them, but now it was in several pieces.

meanwhile there was one person who was actually present and easily visible, as he walked into your line of sight...it was a Young boy wearing a rather fancy get up and a cape. He stared at everyone present and chuckled before, at surprising speeds, chucking a knife at Natur and the guy who just threw the chair.

Seeing the........well, everything of the knife as it flies, i'm able to grab it out of the air before throwing it back at the boy with near-perfect skill and precision

I duck behind my cover, then, when the knife hits, I try to look at them, and maybe find a good opportunity to grapple them.

"Wait wha-" Nutur gets a knife to the head and dies, she respawns right next to her corpse. "-t..." She glares at the boy. "Hey, don't do that!" She fires a fireball at the boy.

[Junk you think we can restrict that immortality to a few lives, starting now?]

The boy moves out of the way at the last moment and chuckles, draping his cool over himself and disappearing , becoming invisible. There weren't even footsteps as another flurry of knives came out at the group.

meanwhile, out from the fog came a taller, More intimidating looking man comes out of the fog, walking stiffly and not showing any bit of fear as he moved towards the man who threw the chair.

Figuring there was no way to avoid it, I grab a chunk of wood from the chair's demise and smash it against the man's head with all my might.

AnonymousBlank said:
Focusing on the boys neck, Eli pictured it twisting in opposite directions as his eyes glowed.
[Pretty sure that's not how mystic eyes of distortion work

and if it they can realy just space hax by looking at an oppoenent they should not be allowed]

I attempt to stop as many knives as i can, grabbing one or two on the way before throwing them, in such a manner that it won't hit anyone in my group, at the man hobbling towards us

Natur dodges the knifes while firing off a single fire ball at the boy.

[the immortality is offset by her being weak and INCREDIBLY stupid. As in a 9 year old level of stupid.]

@Over

[It kinda is. It just takes a second before it kicks in. If something disrupts the focus or the target simply moves then it doesn't work. Him literally jerking to the side right now would make it do nothing.]

A little on edge, but not scared. I trust in everyone else's abilities, so I should support them the best I can.

I try to sense the exact locations of the enemies, and if I can, let my teammates know.

[@Junko Being literally unkillable is not offsettable by CIS]

I dodge the knifes coming my way and use my markmenship skill to try land headshoots on the large man, while infusing my bullets with acid seal.

You'd sense one of the enemies, the only one invisible, Uten, moving up behind Eli with one of his knives, ready to stab into the dude's back.

Meanwhile, the broken chair did nothing to the man, and the two knives only made him flinch slightly before he raised his own weapon, a machete, up into the sky, looking ready to bring it down onto Gurmen...and then he suddenly disappeared, right before the bullet hit him. It was like he just...teleported.

Meanwhile an arrow wizzed right towards Gurmen, coming from the direction Jason was just in.

Turn around to grab the arrow. I mean, I have no weapons anyways, so I should start here at least.

Seeing air move behind Eli in the shape of the boy with the knives, i shoot at him with one of the small pistols after moving slightly to avoid hitting Eli himself

Hearing the the warning behind him, the teen dives forward onto the snow as bullets fly somewhere overhead, hastily turning to see what the threat is/was.

Junkoposter said:
Natur starts spamming danmaku lasers at all the enemies she can see.
[You have a basic fairy, the ones that shoot bullts only once a while. A damaku of lasers is way beyond your capability]

Gurmen successfully grabbed the arrow, and the boy behind Eli was shot, as made apparent by the obvious scream of pain coming from that position. There was a growling noise as there was suddenly a circle of knives coming from the location close to Eli.

Meanwhile, Jason would show his face yet again, but this time he was running! Running right towards Boris with his machete raised high. While Jason charged, he seemingly ran right through the bullets...like he wasn't actually there. They didn't seem to effect him much at all.

Meanwhile, a small volley of three arrows would hurl towards the group, two towards David and one towards Chloe. The source of these arrows was...unable to be seen as of now.

With a piercing weapon, maybe I would be able to hurt Jason. So, I'll run up and try as much.

I move to dodge the arrows while shooting in the direction they've come from, mentally calculating where they came from based on their current position and the movement of nearby air

Except when they swung at Jason, he would suddenly disappear. It was an illusion! He wasn't ever there in the first place! Once the Jason illusion disappeared, Uten laughed, revealing himself to the party just as he pounced into the air, over those who decided to fight Jason, and chuck a volley of knives in their direction.

Meanwhile, it didn't seem like his gun would hit anything. Instead there was just another volley of arrows heading their way. They weren't making any ground shooting at a practically invisible opponent.

The knives closest to Eli, if he really made no attempt to get out of the way, would likely stab into his arm and get lodged in there, digging itself right into the bone, and it'd hurt like hell for the kid. This was all before the darkness was spread because I'm not editing the whole thing now

Back