• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

From Darkness we Rise (Game Thread 1)

"I believe so, yes. Those creatures are starting to get used to me being here. They're starting to set people up outside my bunker. If you go in a group, you can likely surprise them."

Giving up on my search for conventional, straightforward blunt objects, I pick up the nearby wooden chair, ready to throw it as soon as we get out of the lab.

''I grunt to suggest that I will be joining the assault on outside''

"U-um ... excuse me."

A quiet voice speaks up from the back.

"I thought I'd let you know that I can see whats on the other side."

Lowering his glasses, he squints past the others.

"I can't see too far but ... there is nothing moving right now. Just snow and dead plants."

The door was a bit essentially just a big ol' slab of metal, and when everyone began to make their way to the door, the doctor began to type some things into a nearby computer. "Be careful out there, alright? I'm going to close this door shortly after you leave, so you're going to have to call me to get the door open again."

Overlord775 said:
I look around and find something to my liking.

I go towards it

"Hello there lady"

I say to the girl [@Ed].
I've been quietly listening to the others since the beginning, waiting for my chance to be of use.

"Oh, hi. Don't worry about me, I'll be right behind you guys."

"Well, not like I had much of a choice," the doctor said with a chuckle before pressing a button on the computer. Slowly, the steel door would move sideways and out of the path of the group, allowing anyone to leave...or anyone to enter. Outside there was only snow and dead trees in their immediate line of sight.

"mmm"

I look around, ready to throw any amount of furniture at anything that looks threatening.

Taking a few steps outside, i quickly analyze my surroundings and use any information to try and figure out where we are on earth

Mr. Boris took a few steps out and tried not to be cold. Considering he had a cape, he used it to cover up. "Okay, let's do this."

@Ed

I step a bit closer.

"Nah, i'll wait for you. Also my name's Roberto, could you tell me yours ?"

i say to the girl.

I summon my persona and scan the surrounding area for any sign of these darkness creatures.

And then notice that someone is trying to talk to me. He seems nice.

"I'm Chloe." I say, focusing most of my attention on what my senses could be picking up.

You wouldn't be able to tell much about your location. Based off the snow you're in some place cold, likely up north, and based off the nearby dead tree...if anyone had any knowledge on that, they'd know it was only in North America.

They wouldn't see anyone around...seemed like the whole place was empty.

Yo my boys you're probably in northern North America judging by your surroundings. Though even then that's a big area to cover.

After a few minutes of spending time outside, however, you'd notice a fog slowly move in on your location..

i'm bombarded by a huge amount of mostly useless information about the surroundings, although i do notice the fog rolling in, and, after seeing it's velocity, tell everyone that we might want to hurry up

I hide behind a bit of cover, ready to pop out and throw a chair at whatever results from the fog

You hear some that sounds like it's both far off and in your ear at the same tome. It was a faint sound. A distant yet too close whisper...

Kiki ki...ma ma ma...

You hear the crunching of snow coming in three different directions from unknown sources. It seems like you're not actually alone, not in the slightest.

I quickly figure out the exact direction the footstepts are coming from

I have a thousand yard stare as i quickly run through possibilties of what these things are.

As he last person who wanted to go out, uh...leaves, the door behind them would close and all that. No turning back no, most likely, unless you're really desperate.

There was a Faint figure out could see in the fog. It looked humanoid...but you couldn't see anything that served as a face, just a mask. It disappeared soon afterwards, without making any footsteps at all.

meanwhile you could still hear crunching from the other side of the foggy area. There was more than one hostile, that much was made clear.

Wait until I can see whatever's coming at us, then throw my chair.

Back