• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frisk vs Wither

LoyalservantofInti said:
Wither via regen, Danmaku, and immunity to ranged attacks
1. Frisk doesn't have any ranged attacks except for maybe there gun.

2. Everyone frisk has fought uses danmaku.

I don't think there's much Wither can do to permanently kill Frisk due to SAVE and LOAD, but can Frisk get past that Mid Regen?

"Far stronger" is an overstatement in both case. The Enderdragon IS stronger than Steve, but not by a huge amount. If I'm not wrong, the Dragon actually deals more damage per hit than the Wither, but the latter has a higher DPS.

Either way, Frisk spams reset until they win. That's what happened in Steve vs Frisk.

Well, I think I'm going with inconclusive, Frisk can keep spamming reset, but I don't think they can kill Wither, due to his regen, they would have to blow the Wither into pieces to kill him, and, as far as I remember, none of Frisk's weapons can do that.

Not only that but the Wither has one strategy that is extremely useful against a kid with a knife: Flying out of range and sniping the kid to death.

@Paulo

Well Frisk cell phone from what i remeber allow they to attack at someone soul and physical regen will not regenerate that so that about it...

But well Inconclusive by Paulo reasons

Inconclusive, because while Frisk can just use muh Save Scumming, Wither laughs at him geometrically by using his projectile spam while flying circles around him in the air. The player controlling Frisk then gets tilted, and resorts to W+M1 + Spacebar'ing the Wither, a cycle that'll never end

Frisk isn't exactly a ranged combatant but I guess he could throw his knife.

Just to note. Frisk's "Yellow Soul" attack could only harm Mettaton's soul if he outright showed it to Frisk. Not only that, but I doubt an undead would have a SOUL (Not counting skeletons in UT, who aren't undead)

Inconclusive, Frisk save scum's and Wither kills Frisk over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and ov- you get the idea.

Frisk wins, he has dealt with way greated danmaku and he's smarter, if the wither flies away, frisk has a gun, also the wither has no way of killing frisk for good, so frisk will just re-loads if he dies

Overlord775 said:
Frisk wins, he has dealt with way greated danmaku and he's smarter, if the wither flies away, frisk has a gu, also the wither has no way of killing frisk for good, so frisk will just re-loads if he dies

immunity to ranged attacks
~ First post at the thread​

Wither's page doesn't mention any "immunity to ranged attacks", but I don't think Frisk's cell-phone would do much against Mid Regen.

@anonimoe the wither has the armor only is his second phase and his flight abilities are greatlly reduced in that phase, so frisk could just go melee

@Paul no, i'm not talking about that, but of the gu and wither's regen is very slow

It has very few fuel. It won't be much of use during a prolonged fight. Even then, the Wither always tries to hover above its opponents

Saikou The Lewd King said:
It has very few fuel. It won't be much of use during a prolonged fight. Even then, the Wither always tries to hover above its opponents
Yet we've never seen it run out of fuel and it come from a vague statement from Alphys which even at her weakness say "Can often lack self-confidence." and it's possible that she simply didn't filled the fuel completely...

Frisk's jetpack works for a solid minute, and that should be long enough for him to defeat the Wither. His AP is similar to Steve's highest when fighting another boss monster (Asgore). I vote Frisk.

Tunasaladx said:
Frisk's jetpack works for a solid minute, and that should be long enough for him to defeat the Wither. His AP is similar to Steve's highest when fighting another boss monster (Asgore). I vote Frisk.
A single minute would not be enough to overwhelm Mid regen, even if is slow.

Inconclusive FRA.

Doesn't the Wither stop flying after he's under half health? Also, Frisk could use yellow soul mode to take the wither down to half health and then use the jetpack. My vote goes to Frisk.

Wither: 1 (LoyalservantofInti)

Frisk: 4 (Saikou The Lewd King, Overlord775, Tunasaladx, GPeckman)

Inconclusive: 5 (Paulo.junior.969, Anonimoe7875, Fllflourine, Holyhotsauce, Newendigo)

he needs only to make the wither go phase 2, and then the wither will get close enought to the ground that frisk will be able to go melee. he has infinite tries, so he will be able to do it

Overlord775 said:
he needs only to make the wither go phase 2, and then the wither will get close enought to the ground that frisk will be able to go melee. he has infinite tries, so he will be able to do it
Frisk would be defeaten at the start, as the wither recovers and will explode at the begin at the first phase, frisk did not survive big explosions, and this will happen over, over, and over again until frisk gives up

>Implying that Town level explosions one-shot Town level characters

>Implying that Frisk wouldn't be able to just walk away after the first time

Also i'm pretty sure that Frisk of all people isn't giving up anytime soon.

Inconclusive for reasons above

ok, maybe frisk would run away, but does frisk really expect this? and wither would attack frisk with the wither effect, but, does the location have save points, this really is important

Back