• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frisk vs. Caliborn

I'm guessing Frisk has Low Mult. Durability, otherwise Caliborn won't be able to even damage them.

I don't think any of them has a way to bypass each other immortality (as evil as Caliborn is, this is just a random battle, so I doubt his death would be considered just)

Voting inconclusive until someone proves me wrong.

We assume characters are at their best unless otherwise stated.

How does Mid-Godly protect Frisk from Plot Manipulation?

Let's not derail (even if I was the one to start to do so).

Anyways, Frisk has absolutely nothing to go with offensively besides hitting people with a knife, Caliborn can easily incapacitate with plot manipulation.

I vote him for this reason.

The way Caliborn's plot manip. works is by filling the A6A6 Game Cartridge with stardust, but it only works during the Act 6 Act 6's Intermissions, and even if we asume that both are in a place where it works, Caliborn would be risking himself to be erased from existence with the Hyperversal Gitches.

The other way it works is by taking control over the narrative, but as his profile states it only allows him to control the pace of the plot along with its presentation and medium, not the events themselves.

There is also the theory that he wrote the story post-retcon, but that's just a theory.

Again, inconclusive.

Via Lil Cal, but for that to happen both versions of it should be in the same place (The empty one with Caliborn and the one with his soul with Frisk), which going by Juju Rules would be impossible (And Caliborn only has one version with him)

You got me there, I have no clue. In fact I don't even know why is there in the first place.

Fate Manipulation can't help him? Also his plot manipulation isn't a real help for fight.

Inclonclusive FRA.

Back