• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Vecna(and beings massive weaker than him )resist all of hax on this wiki

A demon lord has stomped wukong and the old version of Anos(at 2018 when dnd characters are far weaker than now)

Vecna Neg diff.
1A Smurf
Resistence to every abilty in this wiki
Even a demon lord can affect TD 3, nep 2, Aca 5
Vecna only has 1-A BRA, type 3 Madness, and fear hax. everything else in 4D. Also he can not interact with Aca 5, only aca 4.
Also he does not resist all the hax on the wiki only most. and only on a 4d level.

I have saw that all gods are 1A smurf

The hax are not based on AP but on layers. With 4D/5D/1A mean that you can interact with beings with that dimensionality mean nothing about power of the hax

With aca i have seen a lot of demon lord overkill Character with TD 3, aca 5, AE

D&D gods only have access to a select number of 1-A spells. those being thought based BFR, Madness type 3, and fear hax. every other hax they have are 4-D. and their resistances are layered but again are all only at 4-D, and there passives are also 4-D.

D&D has 1 Acu 5 character who no one has been able to effect them with any spell or Hax in the verse. And right now D&D magic, and NPI is accepted at Abstract Existence (Type 1), Nonexistent Physiology, and Transduality (Type 2), and have 4-D fate, precog, and probability hax that work on Acu 4.

But some demon lord has stomped Anos and Wukong that has Aca 5 and nep 2 and t3(search in this websites)

The 1A/4D hax mean that you can afflict this beings mean Nothing about layers of resistance

no layered 4-D resistances do not work on 1-A hax. you need 1-A resistances to resist 1-A hax.

And for type 5 is bypassed by higher dimensional hax by default. and for demon lords they have never stomped type 5s they at best end with an incon since they can't interact with type 5s but do to having regeneration, and resisting their hax the demon lords can't be put down.

And that Wukong fight was 3 years ago under an old page that did not have those abilities As the Wukong page was deleted, but got remade around a year ago.

Caliborn doesn't have to Acausality type 5 or nep and td in Masterpiece form he has layered 1-A passive plot manipulation vecna doesn't have resistance to it
Vecna Neg diff.
1A Smurf
Resistence to every abilty in this wiki
Even a demon lord can affect TD 3, nep 2, Aca 5

Has i said i am not an expert of the "battleboard "axpects of dnd

There are few class that has 1A hax power
If you are a mage or a cleric you can use plane shift(6th or 7th slot) and go to Far Realms and use magic(it is not have any sense if is only a 4D Power)

Caliborn's passive 1-A hax (Plot, Fate, Probability, and Causality manipulation) is 1 transcendence above baseline, he can also control the narrative in his God Tier key already combined with those passives, and since this is Masterpiece Caliborn, he just seals Vecna in the juju, rewriting his powers on a metatextual level (which also affected this guy who had the Retcon Powers)

Vecna is getting stomped unless he has resistance to Caliborn’s plot hax.

(Off topic but the tags are messed up, why is it "Caliborn/Lord English (Sinverse)"?)

Last edited:
Caliborn's passive 1-A hax (Plot, Fate, Probability, and Causality manipulation) is 1 transcendence above baseline, he can also control the narrative in his God Tier key already combined with those passives, and since this is Masterpiece Caliborn, he just seals Vecna in the juju, rewriting his powers on a metatextual level (which also affected this guy who had the Retcon Powers)

Vecna is getting stomped unless he has resistance to Caliborn’s plot hax.

(Off topic but the tags are messed up, why is it "Caliborn/Lord English (Sinverse)"?)
I cant find caliborn/lord english homestuck

Vecna can excape Sealing because he can use plane shift to go to 1A planes(far realm)

Plane shift is a 5 slot spell

In a Vs against dracula demon lords has resisted Plot manipulation.
Vecna in die Vecna Die survive the change of the edition which rewrite the entire history and all the rules.

Smurf hax is a question of range not power, smurf mean only that you can affect beings with higher dimensions (in this wiki i have found contradictory info about this)

Mind manipulation (for example )from a 5D being is the same thing from Mind manipulation from 2D beings(there are few exeption for example if you make existence erasure against Characters with higher/beyond dimensional size )what matters about hax is the layers.

Some deities have even Td2/3(i dont remember what)wich mean that you trascend all dualities (so Reality/fiction is a duality)

Vecna can excape Sealing because he can use plane shift to go to 1A planes(far realm)

Plane shift is a 5 slot spell

In a Vs against dracula demon lords has resisted Plot manipulation.
Vecna in die Vecna Die survive the change of the edition which rewrite the entire history and all the rules.

Smurf hax is a question of range not power, smurf mean only that you can affect beings with higher dimensions (in this wiki i have found contradictory info about this)

Mind manipulation (for example )from a 5D being is the same thing from Mind manipulation from 2D beings(there are few exeption for example if you make existence erasure against Characters with higher/beyond dimensional size )what matters about hax is the layers.

Some deities have even Td2/3(i dont remember what)wich mean that you trascend all dualities (so Reality/fiction is a duality)
There is no evidence to it and that doesn't change the winner

Accepted by who?some "random "people on web

In this website i have saw countradictory opinion about high tier match.

In one post aca 5, td 2 and nep are not bounded by dimensionality
In other post this state of existence can be Negated by higher D

In one post smurf hax has only range
In the other higher D hax is automatically better than regular hax

The sealing in question rewrote the powers of a guy with 1 transcendence above baseline 1-A hax… (aka John Egbert), also Caliborn would then just BFR the juju to the Furthest Ring.

I also went through Vecna’s profile and he does not resist Caliborn’s passives and I don’t see anything mentioning Type 5 Acasualty.

In conclusion Caliborn just says “**** you I win” and seals, to beat Caliborn, you have to beat Lord English, who is 1 transcendence above baseline 1-A…

Caliborn wins with a bullet :D

image.png

Back