• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Friday Night Funkin Discussion

Girlfriend
1.- Girlfriend could have possible Limited Shapeshifting based on this?
2.- In week 7 phase 3, when you lose we can see Girlfriend's skeleton, and you can see some horns (probably hidden under her hair) and some pointed teeth.
Could this give him Bodily Weaponry?
3.-Girlfriend eyes can shine, is that some kind of power? (Same shine that actually appears to be passive in Daddy Dearest and Mommy Mearest).

General
There are currently levels for stamina, and High does not exist (the one that almost everyone has)

Last edited:
Wasn't aware of specific stamina levels, my bad. I'll fix that.

As for DebatesJungle, personally I dislike how the site treats the verse. Every character has dura neg due to shatter BF's spine, even though it's not them doing it. They also allow fanworks as extended canon due to a wonky WoG statement.

Just gonna put this here...

The DebatesJungle wiki has the Friday Night Funkin' verse added to their website. Not sure if you guys already knew about this, but I thought it might help you with the FNF verse on this wiki.
I have seen them, but...
1.- Those pages assume that rap battles are the verse's way of fighting and they are harming each other
2.-They give skills based on mechanics
2.-those pages assume that Spirit vaporized 6 bodies and give large building level resistance to all
3.- They give him speed based on a sketch (which are probably not canon) and Girlfriend being scared in the same frame as the lightning in week 2

But I managed to get this:
Senpai should have Social Influencing (obvious reasons considering the stereotype he represents)

Last edited:
Wasn't aware of specific stamina levels, my bad. I'll fix that.

As for DebatesJungle, personally I dislike how the site treats the verse. Every character has dura neg due to shatter BF's spine, even though it's not them doing it. They also allow fanworks as extended canon due to a wonky WoG statement.
By the way, Senpai for some reason is missing the equipment section

Okay. Which profile page drafts do you need evaluated? Can you link to them please?

considering in week 5 he has girlfriend's head stuck on top of a tree (this is of course a confirmed twisted perception) it's not hard to believe he himself could actually pull that off without perception manipulation.

he can keep athletic but a likely or possibly for possibly being able to rip girlfriend's head off like in his twisted perception.
a little bump of this idea, i think personally think monster can pull off that feat if he wanted, and his lyrics to his song push that idea.

i'd also like to pitch the idea of of monster having above average for having a good knowledge of human anatomy, or at least having that in his intelligence section as it can be useful info for anyone to know.

Girlfriend
1.- Girlfriend could have possible Limited Shapeshifting based on this?
2.- In week 7 phase 3, when you lose we can see Girlfriend's skeleton, and you can see some horns (probably hidden under her hair) and some pointed teeth.
Could this give him Bodily Weaponry?
3.-Girlfriend eyes can shine, is that some kind of power? (Same shine that actually appears to be passive in Daddy Dearest and Mommy Mearest).
But I managed to get this:
Senpai should have Social Influencing (obvious reasons considering the stereotype he represents)
By the way, Senpai for some reason is missing the equipment section
Has not been answered

•The shapeshifting for GF seems too vague. Is she only like that because of true love? Or is it something she can do on a whim?

•Bodily Weaponry for GF makes sense. I'll edit the profile prior to posting.

•Senpai having social influencing makes sense due to the fangirls, but we never see him actually use it in any meaningful way.

•I'd assume the creator of Senpai's profile would need to edit that.

This is a stretch, but shouldn't Boyfriend also have type 2 immortality as well? He can somehow still stand, twitch, and have brain activity despite having so many of his bones cracked in the game over screen.

extended canon BF key that makes him 1-A via this
okjpol3fa5f71.png

the ability then would be "possibly ___________" but since we leave immortality to Boyfriend, we have to see which one we give to Girlfriend (I vote for time manipulation, because it allows Boyfriend to "retry", in the most literal way of the word)

Back