• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Friday Night Funkin Discussion

He specifies tearing out eyes, teeth, and skin. If there's a calc for any of those being pulled out of place, we could use that, but I'm hesitant to give him the LS of ripping off limbs.

considering in week 5 he has girlfriend's head stuck on top of a tree (this is of course a confirmed twisted perception) it's not hard to believe he himself could actually pull that off without perception manipulation.

he can keep athletic but a likely or possibly for possibly being able to rip girlfriend's head off like in his twisted perception.

aight looked into it
He specifies tearing out eyes, teeth, and skin. If there's a calc for any of those being pulled out of place, we could use that, but I'm hesitant to give him the LS of ripping off limbs.
pulling out teeth at best is (supposedly) 600 newton, which is average human

eyes same thing, incredibly easy to do.

skin is... interesting. probably wanna calc that since now my search history makes me look like a serial killer and probably being hunted by the FBI.

Should we make an FnF discussion thread for general chatter about the verse while the staff handle profile evaluation in this one? Dont wanna get too off-topic.

Back