• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Friday Night Funkin Discussion Thread

If he would be 10C in FNF, meaning there would be some evidence of location being little.
Bf and Gf could have size manipulation.

i was reading one of the FNF reddit ama's and I learned that the reason all the people in the mall from week 5 disappeared was because Monster made them disintegrate and they reappeared when Boyfriend's battle with Lemon Demon ended. This would grant the Monster Deconstruction. It would also mean Boyfriend and Girlfriend resist Deconstruction.

Last edited:
That's vaporization, desintegration is another world for destruction but more sided to pulverization and beyond.

Wasn't thsre blood on the scene? And then being vaporized and brought bsck sounds like some teleports in fiction work.

If not, then thefact there is no remants of them equals vaporization so it should be legit, i'd put it at least 9-A since he did it to dozens of people but is unknown how fast and all.

An average human is 62,000 cubic centimeters, vaporization is 4638.75 j/cc for a human body
4638.75*62000=287602500

287602500 Joules = 0.068738647227533 Tons
Yeah thats 9-A

Wait he said it was like in infinity war, but didn't they become dust there, wouldn't it be pulverization or something?

Don't know how to exactly react to this, but I guess rhythm characters we're discussing now can possibly actually fight:

As of now Friday night funkin is not complete ninja muffin has many plans for it like cutscenes changing up the week order etc but this means we can’t really have profiles it’s like the situation with Yandere sim we don’t have a profile for that game since it’s not done but we will someday

You embarrass a pretty anime boy in front of his entire harem.
nu2s8fxlq1e51.png

Also on the topic of Pico, what exactly is pico canon? do any animations count or is it just fnf, picos school, picos vs uberkids, and pico vs bear

fnf btw is other canon Pico until proofed otherwise.
Although, as for limits we should understand how canonical an animation. And good part of them which I found and linked on this thread previously should be canon.

Ok, then he seems to be canon, but main cast(aka boyfriend) would scale to him only after fighting him (which is likely at one point, but not at this moment).

Back