• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Friday Night Funkin Discussion Thread

Idk some people here already planned some Mods profiles so I wouldn't be 100% sure with that statement mister Shocking

I think this quote kinda means that mods can fit into the lore of fnf while not actually being in the real canon like let's take whitty for example he has his own story in the fnf universe but he's never been mentioned in canon or really by any dev and said to be canon

Dragon Ball GT is considered non-canon here even though Toriyama said it's canon. Nevertheless, we still have profiles from there, they're just excuded from powerscaling

Dragon Ball GT is considered non-canon here even though Toriyama said it's canon. Nevertheless, we still have profiles from there, they're just excuded from powerscaling
I agree with this also I don't know why I'm reminded of the Garfield gender fiasco from this

jim davis in an interview mentioned garfield having no gender despite many years of garfield being known as male so a war on Wikipedia happened stating garfield was male or non-binary for a long long time with citations to the interview and citations to garfield being referred by male pronouns jim cleared this up stating he was male and that quote really meant garfield is a universal character for everyone men, women, and everyone else but he was canonically male if I'm correct I think the supreme court actually put a correction on the page because of the controversy around this

Because those dancin demons are actually an experiment. And lemon demon is one of those failed experiments. And lemon demon want take revenge by eating girlfriend. And he disguised as Santa by using his perception manipulation.

Kinda weird how Matpat explained Monster being in the week 5 audience by saying that the one pretending to be santa could be one of his "warriors"

Later apparently boyfriend is tried to stop daddy and mommy from killing lemon demon since those demon parents knew Santa is lemon demon(tried to stop because apparently as confrimed, Bf and GF is dumb). Daddy gets angry of that and sends boyfriend with girlfriend to videogame. Also chronologically week 4 happened earlier and parents accepted boyfriend.

That's all without mentioning much exactly about Pico and Tankman. Though there was implied a possibility of Pico x Boyfriend being canon via april fools alternative universe of Pico's school.

he just said lets just ignore that its literally stated by ninjamuffin of reddit that the mall santa was literally killed and is dead lmao

Yeah, MatPat's argument was that the whole "Santa is just Santa" thing was a misleading sort of remark, in the same vein as the Crewniverse saying "Her name is Rose QUARTZ" to mislead the fact that Rose was Pink Diamond. He's implying that, while Santa IS Santa, the Monster may have possessed him.

Personally i think it's just dumb edgy stuff but i was reffering to ninjamuffin liking an animation based on corruption mod anyways

Basically a bunch of Twitter users harassed Homskiy, the Tabi mod creator, because of Sock.Clip's comments on her livestream. Both of the developers worked out a solution, and Sock.clip felt extremely guilty from all of this to the point where she left the Friday Night Funkin' community for good. Furthermore, the WhitMore mod will also be cancelled alongside with TurtlePalsTapes products relating to Whitty.

Basically a bunch of Twitter users harassed Homskiy, the Tabi mod creator, because of Sock.Clip's comments on her livestream. Both of the developers worked out a solution, and Sock.clip felt extremely guilty from all of this to the point where she left the Friday Night Funkin' community for good. Furthermore, the WhitMore mod will also be cancelled alongside with TurtlePalsTapes products relating to Whitty.
So, short version is "Twitter sucks".

Back