• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Friday Night at Freddy's (Boyfriend Vs. Michael Afton)

(I don't know Gregory, so I'll assume the best case scenario for him)
Gregory can blind him with the laser or the camera, and stab him with the screwdriver.
Boyfriend reacts faster so he could stop trying to get stabbed by the screwdriver (if he wasn't blinded) and can still move after a lot of damage (immortality type 2)
Also even if Gregory is fairly fit for someone his age, Boyfriend is an adult, so he should have more physical strength.

The only way I see Gregory winning is to blind him to immediately stab him with the chimney sweep in a vital spot, but if Boyfriend survives he will hit him back and then there is no escape, because Boyfriend could just grab him (higher lift force) and start to hit him
(Even if he escapes, Gregory's cameras and blaster have recharge time, Gregory could avoid Boyfriend but again the reaction speed would mean that if they get close for a second he gets caught)

Vote for boyfriend

I don't think that boyfriend is going to hit a child younger than him, but well, the child bothers him so he hits him so hard that it leaves him incapacitated

I don't think that boyfriend is going to hit a child younger than him, but well, the child bothers him so he hits him so hard that it leaves him incapacitated
yes he is? they're IC and willing to kill, nothing is stopping him from slapping the shit outta him

So a guy with some fighting skills versus a person who feels no pain and has a taser on him.
Yeah, Mike could probably just tank whatever attacks BF throws at him, then he lines up a shot with his taser and BF drops to the ground.
Siding with Mike for now.

Back