• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Burning Full Fingers said:
Oh, I get this a little, but it's a stomp for Hidan unfortunately.
shouldent the excalibur help?

immortal he may be, but he needs somone to pull him together if cut apart

They don't ignore durability aside from Excalibur Ruler, which Freed doesn't have.

Yeah, but Freed's AP is too low and Hidan one-shots. And once he licks Freed's blood, it's over.

They don't ignore durability aside from Excalibur Ruler, which Freed doesn't have.
Yeah, but Freed's AP is too low and Hidan one-shots. And once he licks Freed's blood, it's over.
illusions and invisibility helps and hian was cut up by bombs and strings, he seems nearly immune to blunt ddammage, not cutting dammage

I guess so. But illusions are common in Naruto and shinobi can sense energy. Giving it to Hidan if it's not considered a stomp.

I guess so. But illusions are common in Naruto and shinobi can sense energy. Giving it to Hidan if it's not considered a stomp.
illusions in naruto work by injecting cackra and are dispelled by , well, dispelling the chackra

the excaliper illusion is... a holy immage... whatever that is. energy sensing is a specialization that hidan hasent shown

He can still identify it, and Freed doesn't even start off with them. He prefers hacking and shooting light bullets. Hidan will certainly slash or scratch him. Though I don't remember what he started off with in the anime.

Hmm? Fodder could sense during the war.

He can still identify it, and Freed doesn't even start off with them. He prefers hacking and shooting light bullets. Hidan will certainly slash or scratch him. Though I don't remember what he started off with in the anime.
Hmm? Fodder could sense during the war.
said fodder were specialized fodder. freed whit excalibur starts whit excaliburs speedboost (is an ability that boosts speed allowed?) after which he will drop a few immages similiar to him and keep attacking, he also uses medium/ long range attack via exalibur expansion

Iirc, some other fodder who weren't sensory ninja could sense it. And Sasuke isn't a sensor. The proficiency just varies.

Nah, speed boosts aren't allowed, except it's time hax.

It's obvious Hidan will notice them, and except Freed knows about his immortality, he isn't going to specifically go for what would incapacitate Hidan. It's not even going to be anywhere as easy as you're suggesting. Kiba and Xenovia can go against him just fine without prior knowledge about illusions, although Kiba later learned how to do so. Hidan hacks him to death, or licks his blood and kills him.

not saying it will be easy, but saying he can sense holy energy is kind of a strech.

freed litiraly tries to cut peapoles arts of as a basis (unless females)

and kiba angot bich slapped around first time around and xenovia wasent able to beat him till durandal

No, it's not. Literally anyone worth anything in DxD can do it. Well, anyone can believe what he / she wants to.

I know, but I'm saying not in a specific way as if he knew about Hidan's immortality.

No, it's not. Literally anyone worth anything in DxD can do it. Well, anyone can believe what he / she wants to.
I know, but I'm saying not in a specific way as if he knew about Hidan's immortality.
the devils and angels were the only ones shown to do this outside of senjutsu users

not bout immortality, but his fighting style is prety good here

Nah, humans can do it. I mean, the exorcists. Some of them even use holy swords.
Oh, okay.
they dont feel it, using energy =/= feeling it

not all earthbenders (avatar) feel earth

It's quite obviously impossible for everyone to have the same proficiency.
  • sighs
Okay, I'm going.
really? i start refuting and correcting my errors you just leave?

Ricsi-viragosi said:
and kiba angot bich slapped around first time around and xenovia wasent able to beat him till durandal
First time, Kiba and Freed fought on par with each other. Second time, I don't really remember but they met when Kiba was being emo. Third time, Kiba was losing until Issei transferred power to him. As far as I remember, Xenovia only briefly clashed with Freed using Excalibur Destruction only once, before the Durandal thing.

Can't remember about the anime.

Back