• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrade Hidan

Status
Not open for further replies.
From this video, we can see that Hidan can defeat perfect 2 tails alone. even if you don't know how But I think Hidan's current tier is much lower than it should be.

Which, if looking at this profile, you can see that the 2 tails in the video have durability 6-C, which Hidan should have the same tier from defeating it.

and when looking at other characters There are many characters that should get scaling from Hidan such as Asuma , Kakashi , Kakuzu

Last edited:
The Naruto profiles are for the manga, not the anime. You can’t use the anime as evidence for an upgrade.
Yeah, this is the case.

Yeah, I was about to say that too.

Also, most Jinchuriki and/or tailed beasts were defeated via hax, intellect, and teamwork rather than through raw power. Which I believe is another perfect example of that.
This is also the case. The fight is cut away from so we don't see their performance against the 2-Tails. And we know Hidan uses hax to defeat his opponents.

On top of that, there has already been a thread done referencing why the fight of Hidan and Kakuzu vs Yugito's bijuu mode isn't valid
"Hidan and Kakuzu defeated Matatabi, did they not? So why don't they fully scale to her physically? Both of them are purely physical fighters, after all, and even Hidan's hax requires him to deal damage first."
  • All of these statements are true. At the same time, none of them really guarantee scaling for Hidan and Kakuzu for various reasons:
    • For starters, most of this fight was off-screen. This makes it pretty difficult to judge without going into too many hypotheticals. What we do know, though, is that Kakuzu attempted to block Matatabi's paw swipe and proceeded to get completely overpowered. Hidan then dodged her fireball, and we get cut off from the battle for a while. When we return, we find Yugito is already defeated by Hidan's Jashin Ritual. Unfortunately, nothing here even remotely suggests that these guys are comparable to Matatabi, with the possible exception of Kakuzu's durability. Nothing we see really supports them scaling; certainly not Kakuzu getting easily overpowered physically, lol.
    • Now I hear you, Hidan's ritual does require him to deal physical damage for it to take effect. It's an absolute pre-requisite. The issue with that is that Hidan only needs a drop of blood for it to work. A single drop of blood will suffice. Now, I'm usually not a fan of the surface area and chip damage arguments, but in this case I believe it's absolutely warranted. Hidan's scythe and stakes is absolutely tiny compared to Matatabi. It is literally the equivalent of a mosquito trying to draw blood from a FAR larger animal. Such a small, sharp edge would absolutely draw blood from such a massive body. And again, all he would need is a single drop. To add insult to injury, Matatabi is specifically stated to have soft and pliant muscles, making her even more susceptible to this phenomenon. Like, the argument that he had to have damaged her with his physicals before the ritual kicked in is true, but not nearly as impressive or indicative of Hidan scaling to her as one might initially think.
    • Since we know VERY little about how the fight actually went, I thought I'd also offer another potential alternative to what happened. Many of you may not know this, but Yugito is actually a perfect jinchuriki. This means that, much like Naruto and B, her Biju Mode transformation has a time limit. Now, this time limit is obviously unknown, but it's not outside the realm of possibility that two immortals like Hidan and Kakuzu simply outlasted her transformation and then proceeded to defeat Yugito herself later. I understand that this isn't a factual argument, and is entirely hypothetical, but it is just meant to showcase that this battle had a lot of unknown variables, and could've went in many different directions. We simply don't know what happened, so we should just stick with what we do know. And what we do know does very little as far supporting these guys' scaling to Matatabi goes.

You know, if that's the case then I'm surprised no one had attempted to argue that Hidan is only 6-C with his Scythe and I mean specifically it's blade as it had to have been sharp enough to cut her.
Not sufficient evidence for it. Especially given that he only needs a drop of blood, and we don't see how he got it.

Not sufficient evidence for it. Especially given that he only needs a drop of blood, and we don't see how he got it.
He wouldn't have gotten it if they couldn't even scratch her, so either he has a 6-C blade or Matatabi's Durability doesn't scale to her AP for some ******* reason.

We don't even have any proof she was still in 2-Tails form when Hidan got her blood.
Why wouldn't she be? Jinchūriki have absurd stamina so why wouldn't she be able to hold her form for at least a single fight which doesn't even seem to have lasted that long considering the fact that the daylight didn't change whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back