• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Franchises forgotten by the wiki

Saint Seiya

its missing Titan Profiles, Saint Seiya Omega Profiles, Gold Saints from every other work but the classic series such as lost canvas GR and assassins. I can count over 32+ characters that its missing profiles for lol

Edit: also missing Gladiator profiles

this is on top of the big neglection too of the existing profiles. which progress of fixing them is very slow atm but underway lol

Edit 2: its also missing some movie character profiles.

edit 3: im currently working on CRTs for the verse and have multiple various projects planned for it but i'll admit i lack experience and knowledge in many areas.

Last edited:
Suits has only one page that has content from only the first game (out of two). I played both of them but it was a while ago and I don't remember them well enough, but I did like them so as usual, I'm willing to offer any help I can if anyone wants to revise the verse.

Beast Quest is INCREDIBLY lacking in profiles, despite having over 150 books in the series, I noticed.

Also, would The Krozmos qualify? It's a little hard for me to tell, given that one is two series in one.

I decided to try and see if I can figure out why Madness Combat was suggested, and I think it might be because of either a lack of profiles, lack of info related to the extended lore (i.e. the Project Nexus games), or both. That's just based on observation, though. I don't know much about the series.

Brawl Stars

Random mobile game verse that seems to being worked on solely by Yar R ağı 7k, who hasn't added anything since mid-to-late April. While not dead per say, it still is a verse that could be looked at and helped.

Brawl Stars

Random mobile game verse that seems to being worked on solely by Yar R ağı 7k, who hasn't added anything since mid-to-late April. While not dead per say, it still is a verse that could be looked at and helped.
I'm sometimes playing this game(with maining Poco so hard that I was saving up a gems to buy his skin). You guys may can call me if would be needed on something(evaluations at least).

Ni No Kuni probably could use more attention. It has a character profile, verse page, and a couple of calcs, but the page is looking pretty sparse. Ghibli stuff in general probably deserves more pages.

Demon's Souls is pretty much forgotten by all but a few, I made a discussion thread for it after the remake came out that had a modest amount of input but is currently a necro. Demon's Souls threads rarely get any traction.

I think AEverse might qualify here. It's got a good bit of articles, but looking at the Verse page... yeah, it's missing a LOT.

Also, a more random one, VeggieTales only has a Verse page and two profiles.

The Forest has calcs and a verse page, but only two characters.
With the sequel coming up real soon, it would be nice to have the few other characters finished at least.

A lot actually, I've skimmed through a lot of verses as I Random Page'd across the wiki.

Fallen London in particular is a series that I decided to look into those last few weeks after playing Sunless Skies, and I've just devised a method for collecting scans and information. It will take a long time but I expect to soon have good results in categorising them! The series here has some great profiles but only of very few characters and mostly without scans or explanations.

Demon's Souls I was working on but I stopped, I don't know why. I need to come back to it sometime. The remake disappointed me a bit, it might've been one of the causes I didn't come back.

Do I put the WH40k on the list?
40k isn't exactly dead, it is waiting for a big CRT. The thing with 40k is that I find it weird that there are very few profiles of series that aren't either from the Horus Heresy, Dawn of War, the absolute strongest or directly related to the big, recent plots, like Saint Celestine and all.

That may seem like nitpicky, as there are still many profiles even considering only that, but there is so much missing outside of that. Profiles from the Eisenhorn-Ravenor-Bequin series, a ~10ish book series that is arguably the best-written of 40k, profiles from the Ciaphas Cain series that too covers more than 10 books, the Gaunt series that covers several dozen books, and so, so many others.

It is too much, so I don't even complain, but I find interesting on how, at least some time ago, there was a profile for Cherubael from Eisenhorn, but not of Eisenhorn himself, nor Ravenor, both being more important and interesting characters in the series. Cherubael is very important, granted, but compared to them? Nah.

Monster Quest: it has a single profile for Champ and HeadlessKrammer was planning on making Profiles for it, but he left the wiki before he could. I would do it myself, but I don't have my own Computer/Laptop so I can't do shit on VSB that aren't Comments or Threads.

Lost Tapes: Same as above, but it has more Profiles.

due to possible confusion it may cause, I am considering renaming the list from "remembered" to "not so forgotten"

The joke will be lost, but it would make it less confusing for anyone new to take an interest in this thread.

What do you think, do I change it or leave it as is?

As much as I'd like to make new character profiles for Brawl Stars, but I have two problems.
1. Speed calc must be done
2. Meteor calc must be recalc with KE.
I need to know their constants, otherwise I won't be able to add multipliers of characters.
So, can anyone help with the calculations?

Last edited:
hm but this is something that the characters increase with their own abilities (For example, a character can increase her speed by 2 times for a short time with an ability.) :unsure:
I mean, that's not really too important. Are the multipliers stated or is it just you finding them? Cause if there's an attack description that says "Triples attack power at the cost of some defense", then that's fine I think.

Guilty Crown only has a single page and it doesn't have the best quality, that seems pretty forgotten.

Are the multipliers stated or is it just you finding them?
Well, this is a hard question. i give from the multipliers (ı think it would be much better if you check this yourself) here, sometimes the game itself is writing ''%'' and sometimes +???? gives as. I opened this crt after DDM saying don't get damage ratings in a linear way...

When the game gives information to characters ability multipliers %, I don't need to calculate because we can see directly how much it has increased.
When the game gives information to characters ability multipliers +, ı calculating how many times the amount of damage added to the character's basic attack multiplies his basic attack.
When the game ambiguously states that the character's speed will increase with this feature, it enters the calculation again, in fact, brawl stars wiki made the calculations of these uncertain statemants.

Invader Zim is missing one major profile (Dib) and needs more of its calcs worked on, plus it seems outdated on some abilities that have yet to be handled. There are a few others supporting it, albeit either inactive or too busy with other things.

Inanimate Insanity only has 2 profiles and a verse page 98% handled by me (the verse page was made by someone most likely unfamiliar with it for the sake of format). More profiles and calculations could be worked on albeit I am the only one really actively supporting it despite others slapping their name but not supporting it.

Porkchop ‘n Flatscreen: Like Inanimate Insanity, it is another vague verse I brought to the wiki except it only has 1 profile and no verse page. Though, I am planning to work on the other profiles, but help is appreciated.

R.L. Stine's The Haunting Hour

Currently only has one profile that I myself published. However, just like R.L. Stine's previous work, Goosebumps, there are plenty of villainous antagonists that could be added from this franchise.
The mention of the verse giving me nostalgia, might give it a watch again and make a random page
Inanimate Insanity only has 2 profiles and a verse page 98% handled by me (the verse page was made by someone most likely unfamiliar with it for the sake of format). More profiles and calculations could be worked on albeit I am the only one really actively supporting it despite others slapping their name but not supporting it.
I'm caught up to it actually, so I could probably help in revising it if you wanna

You know, we could also add Toriko in the list as well.

Especially when the current scaling for most High 4-C characters its questionable due of issues that i have brought time ago in this thread.

Sailor Moon could be add in the "remembered" franchises too since some pages were suppost to be updated.

Last edited:
It is NOT enough that they are going to be updated in the future to enter the list, if so we would have to add every verse that had an active revision ........ What is forgotten is the revision, not the verse (considering that the last comment there was like 6 months ago)

Back