• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Franchises forgotten by the wiki

The SCP Foundation not forgot as much as everyone not tier 2 or higher or the funny incon lizard is ignored seriously how does SCP-073 not have Photographic Memory.
My guy, SCP is a very super active verse, even disregarding the higher-level BS going on with the Extended Canon.

If you want to have changes to certain profiles done, I would suggest putting together a CRT or two for these issues.

I'm new here but a Verse that i would want to see get more attention is World Trigger. It only has 6 Profiles but i haven't seen any updates at all and some of the links for certain feats don't work, and not to mention one of the profiles isn't on the page for the verse, that being Hyuse. Idk if the verse is getting fixed or not but i would like to see it happen if so.

I don't know how much it matters, but Combatants Will Be Dispatched is considered part of the Akatsukiverse, the same Verse as Konosuba. You might want to make a note of that.

Psychotic adventures (MechaNika, Agatha Knife, Colossus Down)
I only found Agatha's profile, but with the release of Colossus Down the profile is currently out of date, and I'm sure there are still some profile-worthy characters from this verse.

56168035_1913902202049076_4560423337481732096_n.jpg

Two guys cosplaying G and Thomas Rogan from the House of the Dead series

kingdom

about the warring states period

kingdom

about the warring states period
That I can helpt with.

Monster Legends hasn't been talked about for a couple years it seems (except for a profile I made a few days ago), the entire verse is heavily inconsistent with it's scaling too. I'm starting to get into it though, I can help revive it.

Wizard's of Waverly Place too, there's only a single profile for the main protagonist.

Monster Legends hasn't been talked about for a couple years it seems (except for a profile I made a few days ago), the entire verse is heavily inconsistent with it's scaling too. I'm starting to get into it though, I can help revive it.
There is so much that can be done with that game. Not only does it allow us to have Dream as a profile, but there's also the opportunity to have other notable faces like VanossGaming and TomSka's Mine Turtle.

tenor.gif

not many avatar knowledgeable people here.

and also

needs a verse page.

but i'll make one

That should probably be addressed in a CRT rather than here, since the verse does have active supporters, afaik

That should probably be addressed in a CRT rather than here, since the verse does have active supporters, afaik
Oh. Sorry, I saw somebody comment about it on another thread, and didn't realize.

Anyway, I know I just recently made a suggestion, but I just found out that the video game based on TOME is finally getting released, so maybe we can go ahead and add that to the list. Though I think it's set in an alternate continuity from the web series, so I'm not too sure how that would work...

not many avatar knowledgeable people here.

and also

needs a verse page.

but i'll make one
Can you please add me as a supporter of Carnivores verse?

Back