• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toriko's Earth Revision

Stefano4444

He/Him
Currently in the VS Battles Wiki, i have notice that the Toriko's Earth is considered to have an GBE higher than a supernova explosion.

D4I2epJ.jpg

However this is incorrect, as this doesn't take into consideration that the gourmet cells were cooking the planet, alterate it so to produce that blast, basically the resulting explosion would have been done via chair reaction, which shouldn't count as the regular GBE of Toriko's Earth.

That's like saying that a Supernova its equal to the GBE of large stars, but this is wrong since its ignore the mechanisms behind the birth of a supernova explosion (aka the star's core collapsing to itself), other that the GBE of the most massive star that we currently know is still much lower than a supernova (3.817e42 Joules < 1e44 Joules).

And for find GBE of Toriko's Earth, we already had the diameter since it was calculated in the Derous extra-dimensional laser's blog, which is about 327,080 km, if we apply this value in the Planetary Parameter Calculator, the resulting GBE of about 3.782e36 Joules (or 903.664 Yottatons), which is still Large Planet level but nowhere near star busting level.

Due of this reason, most High 4-C characters which tier are only based on be capable to destroy Toriko's Earth (and not by scaling from Neo or other characters who are comparable to the latter) should be downgraded to 5-A.

Last edited:
That diameter cannot be right as the circumference of the Toriko Earth is 220,000 KM.

That diameter cannot be right as the circumference of the Toriko Earth is 220,000 KM.
Yes but Kika's statement happen several chapters later, that should make the previous quote either outdated or no longer valid.

But if we go with that value instead, the resulting GBE will be even much lower.

Diameter = Circumference/pi ----> 220,000/pi = 70,028.175 km

The GBE would be about 3.712e34 Joules (or 8.869 Yottatons), which is just a litte more than 3 times above baseline 5-A.

Last edited:
So shouldn't the laser calc use the 220,000 km?
That only if the 327,080 km will be considered no longer accurate or not.

In the former case, then unfortunately the Derous's laser will be downgraded to FTL+ speed.

Planet size = 84px = 70,028.175 km

Distance beam traveled = 394.8px = 329132.423 km

Velocity = 329132.423/0.04516 = 7288140.46 km/s or 24.3106198c

Last edited:
@Stefano; that's not true. The 659x statement refers to volume, not surface area. So the calc you linked to is wrong anyway.
Are you certain? Because i also found the same scan referring to area rather than volume.

Anyway, if we assume that she was referring to the volume instead.

Earth Volume = 1,083,206,916,846 km^3

Toriko's Earth Volume = 1,083,206,916,846*659 = 7.13833358e14 km^3

Volume = 7.13833358e14 km^3 ----> Diameter = 110,883 km

The GBE in this case will be around 1.473e35 Joules or 35.1956 Yottatons, aka still Large Planet level.

Last edited:
Well, there are a couple of calcs that may need updating. I'll compile what's been brought up here in a blog post to be evauated, and then the profiles will need to be updated.

Okay. Thank you. So should we close this thread?

Well, I don't think we need to close the thread until the revisions are decided on and carried out.

I'll post an update here later tonight.

My bad, I lost track of this. I'm doing some calcing tonight for One Piece. I'll try to remember to slot this in as well.

Thank you for helping out.

Last edited:
Yeah, I feel like the 8 Kings scaling to High 4-C was kinda wacky
That scaling is mostly based on NEO/Acacia and the statements related to NEO about be the top of the universal food chain, making him stronger than Demon King and the Cosmo Mammoths, other that statement of Don Slime about NEO torn countless stars in the past.

Although i have my own issue about that scaling, principally about to which version of NEO the statements should be apply, as i think that can only be valid to NEO after eating GOD and returning at his Full Power, and as we know that version easily stomped all the 8 Kings.

Thank you Damage. I replied to your blog.

Back