• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

hey did we give meliodas anything for being able to destroy teleportation , also is there gonna be a calc for arthur from the new chapter or we just gonna keep the old starry sky calc?

hey did we give meliodas anything for being able to destroy teleportation , also is there gonna be a calc for arthur from the new chapter or we just gonna keep the old starry sky calc?
There is no need to create a new calculation, the result would be the same.

Some abilities for the physiology of the High Rank Demon Clan.

Invulnerability Negation (Tristan uses his darkness to pierce Melagaland's torso)
Darkness must cover hax, so this can't be used.
Tristan suppresses them into fear, this will become Overwhelming Aura. It's only a matter of entering the evidence, because Aura has been applied in Physicology

Resisted just being its own ability, i don't see why this would scale to Physicology.

This would still be invulnerability Negation, since the darkness is still beyond it.
I changed my mind, maybe neutral on this. I think it's because his dark destructiveness is just that great, since he just used ampflier through the Demon Mark.
He first needs to break out of the paralysis of the king's authority in order to attack.
Yap, it's resisted, but it doesn't scale to Physicology. but i've an assumption that he didn't resisted, considering he was out of control

What do you think?

The Demon King and the Supreme Deity use magic to create and also have magical attacks, both have inherently the same power, why?
Example: DK has 1000 magic and creates a house, this should also scale to his magical attacks, since everything he does using magic, is within those 1000 magic, there is no argument of: "He is not using the same power that he used in his creation", since they are always at "maximum", since the amount of magic shows the strength of the magical attacks.

a magical attack will always be at its maximum power, unless a character wants it not to be

Bro, I was rewatching CBL, and we missed something, Meliodas with his bare hands managed to break Dalia's armor while Zeldris didn't even scratch her while he had a 10x amplifier

Bro, I was rewatching CBL, and we missed something, Meliodas with his bare hands managed to break Dalia's armor while Zeldris didn't even scratch her while he had a 10x amplifier
I brought this up a while ago with Byasura, I can’t rmmb why we decided to ditch it tho

What do you think?

The Demon King and the Supreme Deity use magic to create and also have magical attacks, both have inherently the same power, why?
Example: DK has 1000 magic and creates a house, this should also scale to his magical attacks, since everything he does using magic, is within those 1000 magic, there is no argument of: "He is not using the same power that he used in his creation", since they are always at "maximum", since the amount of magic shows the strength of the magical attacks.

a magical attack will always be at its maximum power, unless a character wants it not to be
No because that’s clearly contrasted in the power shown by both the demon king and the supreme diety in battle, and nothing proves they would every attack with this “maximum strength” anyway

I was thinking here, someone had to create/spread the miasma of the demon world, if it was the Demon King, we could calculate the energy used to create a gas that fills a dimension with size 4-A

For the Miasma thing, If I remember Correctly it’s the Behemoth that creates the Miasma that fills the Planet so we could use GPE to figure it out

And if we take the mass of miasma using this blog and the height of the behemoth because the Miasma still covers its entire body and even beyond it

We should be getting upwards of 10 Yottatons which is 5-A iirc

Last edited:
For the Miasma thing, If I remember Correctly it’s the Behemoth that creates the Miasma that fills the Planet so we could use GPE to figure it out

And if we take the mass of miasma using this blog and the height of the behemoth because the Miasma still covers its entire body and even beyond it

We should be getting upwards of 10 Yottatons which is 5-A iirc
Did you get 10 Yottatons? At most, I got Planet level using the exosphere (10000 km)

I got Small Planet level using Behemoth

Last edited:
Back