• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Soul manipulation wouldn't technically work on Percival since in reality, he is just a Life Spirit inhabiting a dead human body.

I've updated the verse page

And I did those two things

I've updated the verse page

And I did those two things
Great work now we just need some staff to look at it try making a crt.

i know that, but i want the explanation for them
DM1:
In Vaizel Ban stole the entirety of Meliodas strength and speed, then Meli used his DM and blitzed + one tapped him despite Ban being faster by a fair margin + There are statements about DM1 multiplying stats « several times »

DM2:
Zeldris statement about it being a 2x amp

AM: No statement but Tristan pierced through Melascula’s Cocoon and then only halved it using a 10x multiplier while Meli went From doing 0 damage to it to blowing it up easily in AM which doesn’t say anything except it could be around 10x

The enchantments have statements

He didn’t die and lost some emotions and nakaba forgot.
i wish y'all could give actual explanations instead of memeing
DM1:
In Vaizel Ban stole the entirety of Meliodas strength and speed, then Meli used his DM and blitzed + one tapped him despite Ban being faster by a fair margin + There are statements about DM1 multiplying stats « several times »

DM2:
Zeldris statement about it being a 2x amp

AM: No statement but Tristan pierced through Melascula’s Cocoon and then only halved it using a 10x multiplier while Meli went From doing 0 damage to it to blowing it up easily in AM which doesn’t say anything except it could be around 10x

The enchantments have statements
makes sense, thank u, can u answer that?
also how could meliodas use AM against young escanor if AM meant losing his emotions?
is it just an "author forgot" moment?

wouldn't sunshine users get a 10x weaponry amp? as sunshine is both enchantment and destruction type?

it should be, since it is destroyer magic afterall

anyway when meliodas went to his true magic form and explained how you need god level power to destroy the curses, he gave god zeldris as an example
is this an outlier or an ability? since zeldris is obviously isn't DK level AP wise

I was reviewing the NNT profiles and I just discovered that we forgot to update Elaine's profile

I was reviewing the NNT profiles and I just discovered that we forgot to update Elaine's profile
and excalibur

Done
Next is the four knights profiles and grand cross profiles

No lie, I actually forgot I was doing a Meliodas rework at first

I just got so sidetracked by doing things for my own verse as well as general demotivation

am i understanding the profiles correctly

base post purgatory meliodas > OG demon value
demon mark is 4x
50% DK is 5x
100% DK is 10x

what does current mel scale to? i understand the full counter thing but tristan doesn't have a profile so idk what's the value

am i understanding the profiles correctly

base post purgatory meliodas > OG demon value
demon mark is 4x
50% DK is 5x
100% DK is 10x

what does current mel scale to? i understand the full counter thing but tristan doesn't have a profile so idk what's the value
Try checking the verse page

Back