• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

A bit hectic rn.

I might actually put off fully finishing it (as in uploading it too) to the weekend.

I've been doing a lot of overtime at work.

I'm just joking. Although there's a lot of things and people that have taken up that time, I don't actually blame anyone specifically for any amount.

That's lame and arbitrary.

It's not even the right argument, to begin with. You two were discussing whether or not Tristan is stronger than Lance, not Percival's hope explosion scaling to Galand.
Can you make a page about layers in nnt and add them?
here is the soul hax layers red demon soul hax< grey demon soul hax< Copper demon soul hax<silver demon soul hax< high ranking demons soul hax< Melascula soul hax < supreme rank demons soul hax and resistance< Demon king soul hax<~True magic Meliodas soul hax

Basic illusions =< Dark talisman big boobie girl < Angalaad < Gowther illusion < Dreyfus that got out of it < True Gowther < Purgatory < Cath/Chaos < Galand With memories < Cath/Chaos base powers reinforced < alternate possibilities illusion Meli got out of the last layer quickly

To give more details Angalaad resist dark talisman illusions but couldn’t see Gowther illusion in the village Gowther puppet illusions weren’t powerful enough to control Dreyfus the entire verse or almost all of them except the gods Chaos etc… were mind maniped by true Gowther only a few ppl knew about it at that point since it was most likely an exchange to keep balance in their game Which is confirmed by Meli’s statement in CBL < Purgatory that doesn’t Just manipulate but destroy Completely the concept of senses < Cath and Chaos since they use the energy that first created Purgatory and affect Purgatory survivors Using it < Galand that broke out of the mind manip for a few seconds < amped mind manip that completely brainwashed him again < Entire alternate universes possibilities that Meli broke out of

So ye Meli and Zel resist but they wouldn’t even need to resist since it wouldn’t even touch them in the first place
What do you think?

Last edited:
Back