• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Tarmiel didn't say both, and they were about a match for him individually. Plus, they carve apart 3C Estarossa.
I thought of using it due to the fact that the dimension is formed by Both graces but yeah they can get out of the dimension individually anyway

Does Merlin get scaling to the supreme diety, and the demon king? Since she was able to cast a curse only they have been known to use and since only people as strong as them could break it

Another question: can full counter work on magic that is not an "attack". For example someone has a kind of defense magic around him.
What about counter vanish, which is a dispell ability?

On this note, the final attack is good indication that Full Counter really doesn't amp speed that much.
I haven't seen a discussion about the full counters against the DK.
I made a small collection and put numbers on it.

Is this the correct way?
Chapter 331
I didn't think the 3 were Full Countering it together in that panel, just keeping up with the pinball, but ok.

Also, you missed one. In the panel where he launches the 7th attack, you can see a previous Full Counter on the other side of his head. This brings the total to 12.

If we go by 12 instead of 9, this means the combo attack is 4096x stronger than usual rather than 512.

Last edited:
On this note, the final attack is good indication that Full Counter really doesn't amp speed that much.

I didn't think the 3 were Full Countering it together in that panel, just keeping up with the pinball, but ok.

Also, you missed one. In the panel where he launches the 7th attack, you can see a previous Full Counter on the other side of his head. This brings the total to 12.

If we go by 12 instead of 9, this means the combo attack is 4096x stronger than usual rather than 512.
Whoa, didn't see that. Hopefully this gets accepted.
Just wondering, could the another counter variation (counter vanish) also be this powerful?

Edit:
Didn't mean that the clones full counters together. But they have full countered at least one time. That is why I counted them

Last edited:

Than what is the final ap?

Multi-Continent level. You can just look at the attack potency section.

Ok.

Also ok.
Finish the speed with speed lol.
You've said this like 3 times in the last 2 days, so I think this is warranted.
WqV9-r.gif
cat-walk.gif

Trust me, Speed has tried.

The only ones that scales to the combo fully is the Lady of the Lake and Arthur, who both absorbed the majority of it.

You've asked me both of these so many times. This is the last time I'm responding.

No.

Firstly, King didn't take the anywhere close to full might of the explosion, he just took the portion that wasn't absorbed by the lake. Even then, he was at a considerable distance from the explosion and didn't have anywhere enough surface area to withstand even a tiny fraction of it.

Secondly, he has no reason to. Excalibur just channelled the Lake's energy to unlock the seal on Chaos.
Shouldn't king shield still be rated higher though for blocking DK attacks? Also what's left for speed?

Yes, it's given a higher rating.

Not even that much, honestly. Considering my previous rates of progress, this is going surprisingly fast.

Can't you do inverse square law for the explosion portion that King's shield is able to absorb?
It's not worth it.

Calculations of the small portion that wasn't absorbed by the lake have only got Island level results.

Besides, if it did get results immensely higher than their own ratings, it'd be a huge outlier (no matter the exact AP, since its AP is found by upscaling from them in the first place) since PDK destroyed one of King's pollen gardens with just a few attacks.
Wouldn't Cath Palug scale then since it was able to tear off Arthur's arm? Or do you consider that as Arthur not using the power of Chaos yet?
Nothing suggests that Arthur's durability scales to the power needed to unlock Chaos' seal.

Last edited:
Nothing suggests that Arthur's durability scales to the power needed to unlock Chaos' seal.
Are you gonna give Arthur two sets of Tiers for his AP and Durability then?

Since you said that Arthur's own Durability doesn't scale to that power since Cath is able to tear Arthur's arm off, but also said Arthur with the Power of Chaos would scale.

Back