• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Some Q/A info

Nnt Databook news. (I translated this from a portuguese fandom)
We got new information about a special databook made by Nakaba some time ago answering several questions about the universe of Nanatsu no taizai, among them, we have some very important and regarding the history of Mokushiroku no Yonkishi.
Can Arthur regenerate his arm or not?
R: Yes, with the power of Chaos it is possible for him to regenerate his arm, but he didn't want to because he wanted to leave it as a punishment
What is Mama Hawk's power level (in case the chaos in her)
A: 10 MILLION power. (Meliodas DK is 1 million)
Note: As Arthur received the Power of Chaos, his power level is now 10 Million as well or much more
Why are Tristan and Lancelot not protagonists?
A: Nakaba said that if Tristan were, he would have killed Meliodas and Elizabeth in the first chapter and would still have destroyed Liones, but he didn't do that because it would be a dirty trick with the reader and it wasn't Lancelot either because he was too strong and would give the same atmosphere as Nanatsu no Taizai where the characters were very powerful
What is Tristan's level at the end of Nanatsu no taizai?
A: 1000 power
Who created the Tattoos of Sins?
A: Merlin, but shortly after the defeat of the Demon King and the Deity she undid all the marks as a way that she was free from the Sins and her bonds would have already been severed.
Ask nakaba what does true magic form do

more translations
d744f85f9ab0b52a009096ff72e6db30.png

https://gyazo.com/d744f85f9ab0b52a009096ff72e6db30

He's always saying jokes like this about Hawk Mama, so I don't think we can use that.

Where's that statement?
right here

-
We got new information about a special databook made by Nakaba some time ago answering several questions about the universe of Nanatsu no taizai, among them, we have some very important and regarding the history of Mokushiroku no Yonkishi.
R: Yes, with the power of Chaos it is possible for him to regenerate his arm, but he didn't want to because he wanted to leave it as a punishment
Note: As Arthur received the Power of Chaos, his power level is now 10 Million as well or much more
A: Nakaba said that if Tristan were, he would have killed Meliodas and Elizabeth in the first chapter and would still have destroyed Liones, but he didn't do that because it would be a dirty trick with the reader and it wasn't Lancelot either because he was too strong and would give the same atmosphere as Nanatsu no Taizai where the characters were very powerful
A: Merlin, but shortly after the defeat of the Demon King and the Deity she undid all the marks as a way that she was free from the Sins and her bonds would have already been severed.

What is the plan to get NNT verse stronger?
Looks you been trying alot for the verse and i get it but leme tell you something.. the only way to get this verse stronger is..

1 - Nabaka gives us full proof the graces are literal (flash has enough but they wont take that for ocean) which would easily make the mid tiers continental .
2 - They confirm DK's power was affecting more than britianna which i dont think it was stated.. SD had the same effect via the clouds when she came.
3 - They find a way to calc that masima feat for dalliha , tho him one shotting a indura should get more looks imo..
4 - FKOA ups the scaling... they already gave us the weapon thing which i think we SHOULDNT use for NNT . This is a brand new thing and i feel it should be for FKOA only.

Which form does Fraudrin's stated power level refer to? I assume it's his smaller form because Zeldris' doesn't account for God, Galand's doesn't account for Critical Over, etc.

right here

-
Where exactly you got that? The original source please.

I couldn't find the size lightning looks from that range (since lightning looks larger than it actually is due to high luminosity). Gou did it anyway.
1 - Nabaka gives us full proof the graces are literal (flash has enough but they wont take that for ocean) which would easily make the mid tiers continental .
It's not full proof that the Graces are literal, it's proof that the ocean he made is the size of an Earth ocean and that they're truly on the same scale as the book of Genesis (which Mael demonstrably isn't). Oceans don't have some sort of set size, and a relatively large body of water contained in a pocket dimension could be considered an ocean.
2 - They confirm DK's power was affecting more than britianna which i dont think it was stated.. SD had the same effect via the clouds when she came.
Merlin actually confirms Meliodas and DK's presences would eventually destroy Britannia, but a timeframe isn't given.

Honestly, I don't think this is a joke, he might be refering to True Magic form Meliodas in that interview. It wouldn't be too inconsistant to think that Meliodas has such power level on that form, also considering the huge time skip.

Naw, lower since Meliodas DK (True Magic) is even stronger than the DK.

It is even stated in the last canon movie that he could easily defeat the Supreme Deity as well alone if he still had his DK form (True Magic)
yes, but Escarno ultimate form can keep up with DK, so he at least millions or close to DK

I couldn't find the size lightning looks from that range (since lightning looks larger than it actually is due to high luminosity). Gou did it anyway.

It's not full proof that the Graces are literal, it's proof that the ocean he made is the size of an Earth ocean and that they're truly on the same scale as the book of Genesis (which Mael demonstrably isn't). Oceans don't have some sort of set size, and a relatively large body of water contained in a pocket dimension could be considered an ocean.

Merlin actually confirms Meliodas and DK's presences would eventually destroy Britannia, but a timeframe isn't given.
Link on Gou's calc please? Thanks

Have you seen the sub relativistic calc by ah?

Back