• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

For BOS

The Meliodas Lightning calc is going to be downgraded and can be used as a supporting calc(I don't agree with what's being said but I have no choice)

Depending on if the 63 megatons calc is accepted, We could be getting 7-A Demon Mark Meliodas and characters that scale above him would also get a 7-A rating

For BOS

The Meliodas Lightning calc is going to be downgraded and can be used as a supporting calc(I don't agree with what's being said but I have no choice)

Depending on if the 63 megatons calc is accepted, We could be getting 7-A Demon Mark Meliodas and characters that scale above him would also get a 7-A rating
Why the downgrade?

Actually I don't even agree with it

why should I account for the whole thing when he travels 3.16m when avoiding the lightning I measured and the curve comes when he completes his swing whilst Meliodas completed said distance

Actually I don't even agree with it

why should I account for the whole thing when he travels 3.16m when avoiding the lightning I measured and the curve comes when he completes his swing whilst Meliodas completed said distance
Just add it for it to be accepted it's out of courtesy

Back