• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Taking advantage that they are reviewing NNT.

Maybe outlier or not, but Galand in his "prime" was able to keep up with the archangels.

1) Able to cut Tarmiel in half in his base form, having a huge difference in numerical power between them. It also withstood a counterattack from Tarmiel without damage.

2) Now in his Critical Over he was able to fiercely grab a much higher level attack and throw it at Sariel.

3) After the feat against Sariel, we see Ludoshel attack Galand with an attack without reaction (albeit taken by surprise). Ludoshel has over 200k of power and anti-demon arsenal, while Galand in his Critical Over reaches 40k. That is, Galand was not shot down by a 5x superior ap according to the rules of the verse itself. We see him healed, with no impressive damage, despite retreating from the induras' plight.

With that, I believe that Galand is a high level demon and a formidable combatant and deserves some attention.

i think thats cuz we never found out what galand magic power lvl was... he maybe had a good amount
Technically, Galand is 991 years old. He claims that the commandments would have died 3 times in 3,000 years. I believe he was already old and with back pain, in the past he may have been a renowned warrior.

Then zero strength and zero magic aren't the same thing, obviously. We outright see King and Gloxinia perform feats of strength, albeit sub-human strength.

Edit: King tossing his helmet even after Ban saps his strength.
Yo, what would Chion and Jade values be compared to Jericho?

Cause if the gap is less than 2 times maybe We could argue using the fact that they couldn’t even make a dent in Jericho’s wall even combining
While Jericho is implied to be able to kill Guila in her frozen state (Said Frozen state would be far more durable than her base ice too)
Would it be iffy or is it okay to assume ?

Since Jericho unlocked Godspeed with red demon blood against ban and it’s only thanks to demon blood wouldn’t that be reactive evolution?
Nothing indicates that.
Yo, what would Chion and Jade values be compared to Jericho?
More like 10 or 20 from all the information we currently have.

Chion and Jade are just Holy Knights, who are 1/10th a Sin. Guila and Jericho scale above Diane with their powers, since weaker and untrained mutant New Generation Holy Knights could harm Diane.

So would that mean that Pre Coffin of Darkness Galand has no anti feats against the one of the Graces since he was at full power during that time compared to when he fought Ban, Sealed Meliodas, and Escanor, who had a Grace?
In addition to being weakened, he was beaten consecutively as a *********. Merascylla states that if Galand were to be fully recovered, Meliodas would not be a problem in that state. However, Galand is seen eating only a weak soul (if I remember correctly) to regain some of his power.

In addition to being weakened, he was beaten consecutively as a *********. Merascylla states that if Galand were to be fully recovered, Meliodas would not be a problem in that state. However, Galand is seen eating only a weak soul (if I remember correctly) to regain some of his power.
Firstly, where's the evidence? Secondly, Galand's full power level pre-goddess seal is already listed, and it's well below Meliodas' in all capacities. Lastly, pretty much all he lost was magic power, and his physicals were only a tad rusty.
So would that mean that Pre Coffin of Darkness Galand has no anti feats against the one of the Graces since he was at full power during that time compared to when he fought Ban, Sealed Meliodas, and Escanor, who had a Grace?
He's still far weaker than Estarossa and Derieri, who were stomped by the Archangels and their vessels.

Last edited:
Firstly, where's the evidence? Secondly, Galand's full power level is already listed, and it's well below Meliodas' in all capacities. Lastly, pretty much all he lost was magic power.

He's still far weaker than Estarossa and Derieri, who were stomped by the Archangels and their vessels.
This says that Jericho unlocked the power with red demon blood but lost it after losing the demon blood what ability is that?

Raw

Next chapter gonna be cool tbh

And i can't believe someone asking this in qna💀
DAMN this was great

So He can summon What seems to be a lot of weapon

And everyone there should get Instinctive reactions for backing up in front of Arthur’s power

Arthur wants to create an eternal kingdom with only humans to avoid the bloody wars that occured for thousands of years

And ironically it’s Mel’s speach about not giving up that seems to have launched all of this

He survived and was unaffected by his full countered attack and should scale his durability at least to 2x his magic currently

zxqrjLT_d.webp
This is interesting that nakaba put easter egg of akira kongo bancho inside it, there is people said there is monspeet reincarnation but i can't found it

I like Meliodas's new outfit
Yeah but idk why he seem more short in this oufit

So He can summon What seems to be a lot of weapon
Gate of camelotlon

should get Instinctive reactions for backing up in front of Arthur’s power
How?
which also confirms chaos is magic or a form of it and mel can FC reality based magic? also did we get a Q/A?
Q75: Miffy: A question to Lancelot and Guinevere. How did the first kiss taste?
A: Guinevere: "Like sweet sweets?" Lancelot: "Stop messing with me."

Q76: Miffy: Can an untransformed Lancelot fly like Elaine?
A: He can't, because he is also a human

which also confirms chaos is magic or a form of it and mel can FC reality based magic? also did we get a Q/A?
We don’t really know if He uses natural elements or magic and didn’t use à RW based attack it was most likely fire

The Q/A is about Guinevere kissing Lancelot

zxqrjLT_d.webp
This is interesting that nakaba put easter egg of akira kongo bancho inside it, there is people said there is monspeet reincarnation but i can't found it
There is Also someone that ressemble derrierie just at the left of the boy’s ear There is a Hawk too and Gawain From his Golf manga

zxqrjLT_d.webp
this just confirms akira and NNT worlds are shared but different eras .. and the Q/A about akira now has merit dont it? soo cant we finally cross scale?

Back