• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

eh he pretty much did but he just focused on one part where the sins were located. either way it isnt as strong as a real host , which should say something? real host> small country?
I also think Zeldris+10C > Brittania+10C

Edit:
Did the latter have the ruler? I dont recall he had it

I'm planning a calc on DK's mountain form, since he visibly lifts it off the ground.

Tentacles.

You'll see.
octopus_236291386.jpg

Also do y’all think the shining road attack could be calculated? It pulverised the trees on a great distance

He did have the ruler activated Gowther had to turn it off
Don't recall there was a statement of merged DK having ruler on. Prime DK Zeldris had it (first 2 forms didn't have it). That attack turned off his magical attacks but I dont recall the ruler.

Edit:

Nvm speedster sama is right

Last edited:
Ah why?

BTW, didn't byashura say that there are not many big mountains in Brittania? I mean there was a small discussion about that iirc.

3.jpg

I didn't say there weren't many mountains, I said most of the landscape is not mountains.

Countless just means Escanor lost count of them.

Assuming he fragmented a Ben Nevis sized cube gets 4 megatons.

Even vaporization is only 15 gigatons.

Back