• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Forum Announcement: Need to go on semi-hiatus

It's true, unfortunately school has been a little crazy for me with APs and exams coming put and I may need to tranfer energy to studying for those things and not get too distracted. So if you don't mind Ant, or Weekly maybe block me until May 31. I know in my apology that I'd not want to get blocked again but this is on my own terms and I'll be back to contribute comments, questions, and new threads by the summer time. And while I'll not in touch I'll always be watching to see how things are going. Just maybe do me a favor guys and keep the threads that I already made be brushed over or go to waste. I mean I really want to at least see how my Royal Guard battle royal, Yang vs Yusuke, Kurama vs Moka, Ramona vs Ichigo, Ramona vs Sauron, All Might vs Meruem, Panty vs Deadpool, Killua vs Homura, Haku vs Shikamaru, Honey vs Gon, and Gon vs Homura be kept alive discussed about and not brushed over. And I'll be back, and I'll by that time be sure to always give honest opinions and powerscaling.

And that it.

This is Kakaragi signing out.

P.S. Topp won against Kefla

The news and announcements forum should only be used by the staff, but goodbye and take care then.

Back