• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Galactus could be 2-B or even 2-A because,in the cinematic trailer,Thor clearly says :«Its on this world that we are going to fight him,we will recover our memory and our powers,and we will save our reality!»
And,Thor comes from Marvel,which means that Galactus could devour the Fortnite reality AND the Marvel reality.I However think that it is safe to wait for the Galactus event to deducte so.

Yeah, he's not getting 2-B or 2-A for "Save our reality". We're gonna need to wait for the event

I've essentially finished the sandbox for the profile, is there anything anyone would like to add to the profile?

The profile looks alright. Can't see any notable flaws with it aside from the missing summary obviously

Yeah the summary is normally the last thing to be done, stats are the most important.
I'll finish that and upload later then.

Didn't that one Wolverine story confirm that Nexus War and Fortnite were canon to mainline Marvel, with the rift from the NW comic appearing and taking Logan away at the end of one of the earlier chapters?

Back