• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fortnite - New Stuff and Some More Old Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

KieranH10

VS Battles
Retired
Aight, not as big as last time but yaaaaaay...
First and foremost, I wanna address the Cube after Operation Skyfire, as I assume most of us do.

The Battle Royale Cube stuff should be taken off of the Storm Kings profile for starters, truth is at this point we don't know who its related to the most, and I don't believe that the Cube in Save the World is the same cube or even directly related to the cube in Battle Royale, so it should be it's own thing, how the hell it doesn't have a profile by now I have no idea, but we can change that. Storm King is related to it, but not really much more than the Seven, or the Last Reality (Kymera) at this point, so it gets it's own profile.
I was gonna go through all of its stats stats and stuff here but I decided to just make the Sandbox.... Take a looksi see if I've missed anything.

The Looper should have the Durability of their structures listed on their Profile. We already know these since we have calculations for destroying them, due to their nature I believe we can use "Up to at most [Calced Value]" for their durabilities.
  • Since I made this, the Armored Walls were introduced, these are capable of withstanding pretty much anything, so The Looper should receive the following
  • "Up to at least City Block level with Structures (Can utilize armored walls, which can easily withstand other Loopers explosives, and can also stop Symbiote attacks)"
    • City Block level comes from the Symbiotes capacity to destroy dozens of Metal structures in a single attack. Similar in scale to the Infinity Blade (If anybody has any concrete numbers on this it'd be appreciated, as this could then be easily calculated)
The Looper should get Animal Manipulation as they can tame many animals such as Wolves, Boars, and even Raptors. They can also use Fishing Rods to ride Loot Sharks. Hunters Cloaks increase their ability to tame animals.

The Looper should have Duplication using the Decoy Grenade.

More stuff for the Loopers intelligence:
  • Can upgrade Sideways weapons on the go using foreign materials.
  • Was acting as an agent for the Imagined Order
The Looper should have Power Nullification with the IO Backpack, as they were able to Depower/Deactivate a Cube during Operation Skyfire.

The Loopers Equipment shouldn't be listed as it is, this layout of Vaulted and Unvaulted weapons will be extremely irregular as weapons are vaulted and unvaulted through time, making battles with the Looper incredibly inconsistent, every time a major weapon is vaulted or unvaulted it would make battles obsolete. We should simply give them all of their weapons like we do with every other video game character. I wouldn't even be opposed to making all weapons (Aside from the Pickaxe) optional, as I believe this is what we should do, the best list of all equipment that should be linked to is here.

I also noticed that The Looper "rebooted" the Cube, making it Blue. "Rebooting" was previously thought of as a mechanic in-game afaik, but we now have lore to support that the Looper can be resurrected.
  • This warrants Immortality (Type 8) (Can be resurrected by others as long as their Reboot Card exists)
    • Granted this is kinda doodoo Type 8 if i'm honest as it only applies if the looper has a friend, and takes time to do

I also figured I'd fix the Loopers profile formatting while I'm here, it doesn't look so great as it is if I'm honest...

Attack Potency: Small Building level physically and with weaker weapons (Can destroy Metal walls in many shots), Up to Building level with regular weapons (Heavy Snipers can one shot Metal walls and other Loopers with Headshots, Rail Guns can destroy two metal structures in a single hit), Large Building level with Explosives (Explosives can destroy multiple Metal walls in a single shot), City Block level with Various other weapons (The Infinity Blade can replicate feats performed by Thanos, Symbiotes can break through dozens of Metal Structures in a single attack, the Boom Box can achieve this level of Environmental Destruction), some attacks Ignore Durability (Stink Bombs, Storm Flips, Fire Attacks, and more can directly harm other Loopers and ignore Shield)

Speed: Average Human travel Speed, higher with the Infinity Blade, Supersonic+ attack and reaction speed (The Looper has access and can react to various firearms, and can build walls in the time it takes bullets from Sniper Rifles to reach them)

Striking Strength: Small Building Class physically, City Block Class with the Infinity Blade and Symbiotes

Durability: Small Building level, higher with Shields, Large Building level with the Infinity Blade, higher with Shield Bubbles (The Blade empowers The Looper enough to tank Explosives directly, Shield Bubbles are impenetrable by any weapon in the game), Up to at least City Block level with Structures (Can utilize Armored Walls, which can easily withstand others Loopers explosives, and can also stop direct Symbiote attacks)

Stamina: High (Can continue running across the map without tiring, can stay in combat for many minutes whilst taking and sustaining damage)

Range: Extended melee range with melee weapons, Tens of metres with close range guns, hundreds of metres with long range guns.

Weaknesses: Can only carry so many guns at once, has a limited amount of materials for structures,

The Looper should have Power Nullification with the IO Backpack, as they were able to Depower/Deactivate a Cube during Operation Skyfire.
Im not sure about that... Maybe Hacking? 🤷‍♂️
The Looper should get Animal Manipulation as they can tame many animals such as Wolves, Boars, and even Raptors.
They do that via external items right? If yes I don't think I agree
They can also use Fishing Rods to ride Loot Sharks.
They sharks will still attack you once your off of them if I remember correctly.

And I think agree with all the rest tho this is iffy but kinda agree
This warrants Immortality (Type 8) (Can be resurrected by others as long as their Reboot Card exists)

Im not sure about that... Maybe Hacking? 🤷‍♂️
I don't believe that the Cube is a type of technology that can be hacked, IO just used the device to Depower it.
They do that via external items right? If yes I don't think I agree
They lure the animals with food and befriend them, causing the animals to side with them. The Hunters Cloak makes this process much easier by not requiring the food iirc.
They sharks will still attack you once your off of them if I remember correctly.
Yes, but they are under your control while you are on them.
this is iffy but kinda agree
Why does this seem iffy?
I will note that Reboot vans have appeared in Cutscenes before now too iirc, so they aren't something that only appears in gameplay.

Thanks for commenting.

They lure the animals with food and befriend them, causing the animals to side with them. The Hunters Cloak makes this process much easier by not requiring the food iirc.
I never disagreed with the hunters cloak.
I don't believe that the Cube is a type of technology that can be hacked, IO just used the device to Depower it.
A device that's technology based 🤔
Yes, but they are under your control while you are on them.
How can you prove that? Your not actually controlling them but riding them... Humans in real life could do that 🤷‍♂️
Why does this seem iffy?
I will note that Reboot vans have appeared in Cutscenes before now too iirc, so they aren't something that only appears in gameplay.
Is there a limited or something because it needs another player to do or is it just non combat applicable?

I never disagreed with the hunters cloak.
You said you disagreed with external items, only the Hunters Cloak would really come under this.
A device that's technology based 🤔
The IO Device isn't being hacked in any way, one of its functions is to Depower the cube.
How can you prove that? Your not actually controlling them but riding them... Humans in real life could do that 🤷‍♂️
The player can control where the Shark goes while riding them, a normal person would not be able to do this
Is there a limited or something because it needs another player to do or is it just non combat applicable?
I mentioned it would be a pretty useless version of the power in the OP.

You said you disagreed with external items, only the Hunters Cloak would really come under this.
🤔 well the external items doesn't actually control them...
The IO Device isn't being hacked in any way, one of its functions is to Depower the cube.
I still don't see how its power null by deactivating it 🤔🤷‍♂️
I'm still not certain... But for me personally I wouldn't count that 🤷‍♂️
I mentioned it would be a pretty useless version of the power in the OP.
👍

I mean Someone who can literally tame animals vis fear or happiness doesn't even get animal manipulation so 🤷‍♂️

I guess adding Social Influencing instead could be more accurate? 🤷‍♂️

well the external items doesn't actually control them...
It would fit Animal Manipulation better than anything else, taming animals is generally considered such.
I still don't see how its power null by deactivating it 🤔🤷‍♂️
It's implied that the cube can no longer do anything and has been neutered as it was no longer considered a threat.
I'm still not certain... But for me personally I wouldn't count that
It's telling an animal where to go?

Bump.

@Antvasima while this has been agreed upon by supporters and is essentially just adding and improving what should already be on profiles, would I be ok to apply this?

I have no idea what this thread is about. I read the OP and genuinely have no idea. I haven't played Fortnite since a year after launch.

Just read... 🐵
Thank you for the thrilling and useful advice.

I don't know what Operation Skyfire is. I have no idea what "the Cube" is. The Seven? Lost Reality? Nothing. The OP is presumably understandable to those who have any idea what is going on in Fortnite. I do not, except what is found in the first five seconds of their various YouTube ads.

Sorry lads.

However, given that what is suggested in the first post seems uncontroversial, if there are no serious objections here, it might be fine to apply the changes with just me accepting them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back