• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fortissimo Massive Revision and Update

As of you know, Fortissimo has been around for years and it is extremely outdated, with not-so-many people have played the actual Japanese game aside from knowing the English fan-translation. There are lots of things that need to be covered so i will go step by step.

Before i can start, i would like to inform this first:

- The English translation of Fortissimo on Youtube is NOT official translation, in truth they are MTL but heavily edited by user Kratosirving, while the quality are somewhat better than the “official” from Sakura Game, sadly they are still within the category of fan translation and very, very outdated. You can guess it, same situation as the 3 Gaiden Novels of Demonbane and Mondaiji-tachi. Many are either mistranslated or just plainly lost in translation. As a result we have to re-start all over with the original Japanese source. Therefore, in this thread, i will not use any screenshot from his Youtube videos, only posting the original Japanese scans along with proper explanation. However please respect Kratosirving for the effort that he made, because it was still thanks to him that we know about this verse and he worked very hard just to at least delivering a proper translation for us, unlike some “translators” nowadays that i have spotted using nothing other than DeepL. (Edited: Because the rule required to add English translation so i guess i have to add Kratosirving's translation here but will fix a little to match with original Japanese scans)

- I was planning to add game’s screenshot as well but unfortunately the backlog of EXS/FA are horrendous, EXS/FA’s backlog is just rolling back to the previous sentence hence it would be waste of time to screenshot them all, so i decided to just use the raw texts, which is more than enough.

All right, let’s begin now shall we?

1) Tyrfing’s infinite speed

So Reiji and Nagisa’s speed are scaled into infinite due to Tyrfing’s nature which ignored even the concept of speed or distance, even if the distance is infinite, Tyrfing will still reach the target, like the instance Reiji used Overload Tyrfing to struck Odin.

The feats are 100% correct, as you can see from the part where Reiji and Nagisa unleashed Overload Tyrfing, it literally cut down the distance between them and Odin into zero.

零二&なぎさ

「『{オーバーロード・ティルヴィング/未だ果てぬ黄金色の聖約}』――――――ッ!!!!」

――――――その閃光は、遥かなる遠い約束。

全ての魔力を以て刀身へと収束し、覚醒せし黄金の剣にて放つ、渾身にして必中なる一太刀。

どんな相手も遁れること叶わず、無限の距離をも無に帰す―――文字通り“全てを切り伏せる”聖約の一撃。

たしかな手応えを以て、その太刀はオーディンの存在を塵も残さず討ち滅ぼす……!

Reiji & Nagisa: OVERLOAD TYRFING!!!!!!!!
The flash of a distant promise.
Loading as many magical power as possible into the blade, I bring the golden sword forth and swing it with everything I have!
The infinite distance between me and my opponent is reduced to zero in the space of an instant...It literally is
"A blow which cuts through everything".
There is a definite hit, and Odin's body explodes into dust, his existence cut in half by the golden sword...!

The feats aren’t the problem, but scaling into infinite speed is absolutely incorrect.

Tyrfing’s nature is a CONCEPTUAL ATTACK that IGNORED the CONCEPT of DISTANCE. From the beginning, it really doesn’t have anything to do with speed at all, because it’s already IGNORED that. If you want to have a speed feat, then Tyrfing at least have to TRAVEL in a CERTAIN DISTANCE at a SPECIFIC TIME. Let say that this attack is like a teleport attack, it JUMPTS from point A to point B which is 30000km, i repeat, it JUMPTS, not TRAVEL, does that make the said attack 30000km/s or something else? Another example is David from the movie “Jumper”, he can teleport to anywhere in the world in a blink of an eye. If David JUMP from New York to Cairo, does that make him have the ability to actually MOVE towards there?

Long story short, there is no such thing as infinite speed, best i can allow is “irrelevant”, which is more exact than “infinite speed”. Unless the narrator stated that Tyrfing capable of moving at infinite speed/moving in an infinite distance for real, otherwise, it’s just a conceptual attack that ignored speed and distance, nothing more, nothing less.

Edited: Solved in the comment section, infinite speed will stay.

2) Magi’s durability and Magical Weapon

Apparently that from the previous revision, Magi’s durability mostly scaled from Kengo’s attack which could destroy a house and Sayuki struggled to avoid them, since the nature of Magical Weapon is not related with the durability of Magi themselves.

It might look that way, however, there are multiple matters that needs to be concerned.

Let’s take a look at the principles of Magical Weapon first.

Basically there are 5 rules regarding about Magical Weapon:

- No. 1: Magi cannot be killed by modern scientific weaponry.

- No. 2: Magical Weapon can only be destroyed by another Magical Weapon.

- No. 3: Magical Weapon shapen from the image of the user.

- No. 4: Magical Weapon has special abilities.

- No. 5: Up to one type of Magical Weapon per a person.

自らの意思により宝石を兵器化する事ができる対象者は『召喚せし者(マホウツカイ)』と呼称される。

また、『戦略破壊魔術兵器(マホウ)』―――マホウには、以下のような五つの大原則が存在する。

大原則①:『召喚せし者(マホウツカイ)』は、現在の如何なる科学兵器を用いても殺せない。

大原則②:マホウはマホウでしか破壊できない。

大原則③:マホウはその人物の心象を兵器として具現化した形状となる。

大原則④:具現化したマホウ兵器には、独自の特殊な能力が備わる。

大原則⑤:ゆえにマホウは、一人につき一種類まで。

The targeted group whom can weaponize those gems to their own will are called “Magi (Summoner)”.

Moreover, the “Magic (Strategic Destruction Magical Weapon)” have the five following main principles.

Principle no. 1: “Magi (Summoner)” cannot be killed by any kind of current scientific weaponry.

Principle no. 2: Magic can only be destroyed by another Magic.

Principle no. 3: Magic’s taken shape embodies the person’s heart into the weapon.

Principle no. 4: The magical weapon that has been embodied possesses its own special capabilities.

Principle no. 5: Hence, there can only be one type for each Magic.

A Magi upon being harmed by another Magi will suffer injury like a normal human being, but based on principle no. 1, his/her life vitality will never stopped (To be exact it will stop but the Magical Weapon will revive the aforementioned subject, so they will not dead 100%). Henceforth, the only way to kill a Magi is to destroy the linked OOPart gems inside them.

マホウにより攻撃を受けた『召喚せし者(マホウツカイ)』は、通常の人間と同じように傷を負うが、大原則①により、決してその生命活動を停止しない。(厳密には停止するが、マホウが対象者の蘇生を行うため、完全な死には至らない)

『召喚せし者(マホウツカイ)』が生命活動を停止する唯一の方法は、リンクしている宝石を破壊することのみである。

The “Magi (Summoner)” upon being attacked by Magic will suffered injury same as a normal human being, but according to the main principle no. 1, their life activity will never be stopped (Technically, they do, but the Magic will carry out resuscitation on the targeted group, making them not result in a complete death)

The only way to stop the life activity of a “Magi (Summoner)” is by destroying the linked gem.

These statements are further make it clear in the gameplay, both Sayuki and Sakura confirmed that Magi can only be defeated by Magical Weapon, with Sakura added “Even if you use modern weaponry or nuclear weaponry, they still couldn’t harm us at all (Note: Sakura used 私達 to address herself as one of the Magical Weapon, her profile somehow scaled her durability same as other Magi, which is totally incorrect).” Another thing is that Kengo confidently stated if nukes doesn’t work then his fists which are stronger than nukes might do the job.

紗雪

「……『{マホウツカイ/召喚せし者}』は『{マホウ/戦略破壊魔術兵器}』でしか倒せない。……だからその手段を失った時点でもう勝敗は揺るがない」

サクラ

「……たとえ核兵器を使われたとしても、現代兵器じゃ私達に、傷一つ付けることは出来ないんだよ」

サクラ

「私達『{マホウ/戦略破壊魔術兵器}』に傷をつけられるのは……唯一、『{マホウ/戦略破壊魔術兵器}』だけなんだから―――」

剣悟

「……核兵器でダメでも、それ以上に強力なワイの拳なら通じるかもしれへん……」

Sayuki: A Magi is beaten when their magical weapon is destroyed. Anything that happens afterward won't change the result.
Sakura: ...Modern weaponry can do nothing against us, even if you were to use a nuclear weapon now.
Sakura: That is because magical weapons can only be damaged or destroyed by other magical weapons.
Kengo: ...If a nuclear weapon won't work, I'll just have to use my fists which are superior than...

Interestingly, in the description of Ayane’s Dáinsleif, it said that her Dáinsleif can manipulate the kinetic energy of all phenomena to her desires sans for cessation of nuclear energy in Magical Weapon and life energy i.e living things.

『 裏切りの女神(ダウィンスレイヴ)』

使用者の意思によって、識別した現象の運動エネルギーを〝零〟へと変化させる概念魔術兵装。

使用者が意識・認識できる全ての現象の運動エネルギーを操作できるが、戦略破壊魔術兵器の核エネルギーの停止と〝生物〟(生命エネルギーの変化)の停止は、その例外となってしまう。しかしながら、通常の『概念魔術兵装』と違い、より強大な『概念』を籠められた一撃であろうともその〝現象〟の運動エネルギーを〝零〟にする事が可能であるため、『概念魔術使い』に対しても大きなアドバンテージを得る事が出来る優秀な防御能力と言える。

“Dáinslef (Goddess of Betrayal)”
A Conceptual Magical Armament that changes kinetic energy of the phenomenon that has been identified into “zero”.
It can manipulate kinetic energy of every phenomenon that the user is aware of or conscious of, sans for recession of “living things” (change of life energy) and nuclear energy of Strategic Destruction Magical Weapon. Nevertheless, unlike the ordinary “Conceptual Magical Armament”, it can reduce of the said “phenomenon” into “zero” even if that was an attack packed with more powerful “concept”, you can say that it is an extraordinary defensive ability capable of gaining great advantage against the “Conceptual Magi”.

This is totally unexpected even for myself, especially the fact that no one bother to check the Japanese texts despite all the good shit are available there. With Magical Weapons are now comparable to nukes, we might have to re-gauging tier for the Magis. I will leave this topic for further discussion.

Continue, another aspect that pretty sure everyone have overlooked, is the Battle Status. The game explained pretty well about the statistics as well as ranking for each Magi, i will give you some rough translation here:

S=桁外れ A=超スゴイ B=スゴイ C=近代兵器レベル(標準) D=ニガテ E=超ニガテ F=人間以下

S = Extraordinary

A = Super Great

B = Great

C = Modern Weaponry Level (standard)

D = Weak

E = Too Weak

F = Weaker than an average human

Complete details for the Magis (Please note that any statistic that equal to or higher than C, is comparable to or stronger than our modern weapons.)

To summary, with all the scans that i have provided above, Magi’s durability and their baseline Magical Weapon must be re-gauging from scratch, especially considering that the Magical Weapons are at least comparable to nukes now and their stats are roughly compared to our modern weaponry, hope these are enough to do so, if there’s anything more then i will put in later.

3) Odin’s tier

This one is the most important that affect at other profiles such as Reiji, Sayuki and Momiji. His tier mostly scaled from the 50% of his power, notable is in Sayuki route. It seems like you guys concluded that Odin in Sayuki route due to Bolverkr is an galaxy level attack.

Which is… totally wrong again, the cause for this misconception, yeah, you can guess it, mistranslation all over the place. I will go straight into details.

Odin in Sakura already confirmed to be galaxy level with his attacks, not just once, but TWICE. Reiji before gaining Ultimate Magic is just like a small fry before him and Odin was still holding back because he didn’t want to outright kill his own son. (Pay attention to the sentences i highlighted)

文字通りの死の雨を掻い潜り、どうにか距離を詰めようとあらゆる戦略を取ろうとも、一歩たりとも近づくことさえ叶わなかった。

――――――無理もない。もしこの空間がオーディンの“ルール”によって守られた空間でなかったら、恐らく奴の一撃は、この星どころか銀河さえ消し去るだろう

ただの攻撃、その全てがまさに銀河を破壊するほどの威力……今まで俺が見た神話魔術など、まるで子供扱いしたくなるほどの、圧倒的な破壊力を秘めているのだ。

途切れる事の無い“死”の旋風を前に、俺の攻撃など無意味に等しい。

それに加え、常時発動し続けている『{ダ・カーポ/復元する世界}』は想像以上に俺の魔力を削り続けていた。

――――――いくら俺の魔力が上がっているとはいえ……その残量も、そう長くは保たないかもしれない。

……いや……恐らくその刻は、もう――――――近い。

...And no wonder. If this space weren't protected by Odin's Rules, perhaps his blows could have erased the whole galaxy, let alone an entire planet.
Just by striking alone, all of them packed enough power to destroy the galaxy... They are so overwhelmingly destructive that it makes me wants to treat the Mythical Magics that I have seen up until now appear to be mere child's play compared to his.
He is no different than a whirlwind of "death" that cannot be stopped, so my attacks are just as meaningless.
In addition, I have to continuously keeping Da Capo active, and it's draining much more of my magical power than I would have thought.
Even though my magical power capacity has risen drastically since the first time I used this...I don't have much left
in reserve, and I won't be able to hold out like this for too much longer.
......No...The truth is that I'm already near my limit.

One thing i find it pretty obvious is, even if we don’t have that galaxy-busting feat, it’s clear as day that Odin in Sakura route is way stronger than Sayuki route. Odin is still holding back yet easily overwhelmed Reiji who already gained Ultimate Magic. And what is Ultimate Magic again?

『究極魔法(きゅうきょくまほう)』

数多の人間の魔力を一つに束ね、その甚大なる全ての魔力を一気に『戦略破壊魔術兵器(マホウ)』へと流し込み、『戦略破壊魔術兵器(マホウ)』の持つ能力を瞬間的にオーバーロードさせることによって、本来備え持つ能力の『さらに上位の奇跡』を生み出すという、禁断の秘術。

本来の能力以上の力を強引に発揮させるため、この魔力に耐え切れず使用した『マホウ』は必ず砕け散ってしまう。

本来ならば共に対象者の『召喚せし者(マホウツカイ)』も消え去ってしまうのが道理なのだが、想像を絶する強大な魔力の力を持つ者であれば、その例外となる。

逆に言うと、究極魔法を扱えるほどの魔力の持ち主であれば『マホウ』の生命力を上回るため、仮に『マホウ』が消滅したとしても生き残る事は可能である。

A forbidden secret technique that created “higher level miracle” from its original ability, by combining the magical power of many people into one, pouring all of that huge magical power at once into the “Magic (Strategic Destruction Magical Weapon)”, causing the ability that the “Magic (Strategic Destruction Magical Weapon)” to be overloaded momentarily.

Because it forcibly exert even more power than its original ability, the Magic that were being ultilized will definitely be shattered if it was unable to withstand this magical power.

Normally it is a matter of course for the targeted “Magi (Summoner)” to be also disappeared, but an exception can be made if the said person has an unimagineable amout of magical power.

On the other hand, if the person possessed enough magical power to handle the Ultimate Magic then they can surpass the vitality of “Magic”, henceforth they will be able to exist even if their “Magic” are perished.

Basically, Ultimate Magic is the result of Mana pool from various Magis combined into one, entirety of that huge Mana pool will be poured into the Magical Weapon, thus creating a “High Level Miracle” that exceeded its original abilities. Because Ultimate Magic forced its user to exert more power than their original ability, if their Magical Weapon are unable to withstand that enormous Mana pool they will be a goner for good. On the other hand, if their Mana pool is high enough to handle the Ultimate Magic, then they will surpass even the vitality of Magical Weapon. Hence they can survive even if their Magical Weapon is destroyed.

In Fortissimo, a Magi get power-up by absorbing magical power from another deceased Magi. Reiji is the last one standing who received Ultimate Magic (I mean, the word “Ultimate” exists for a reason) and he is the only one so far, which of course he should be far stronger than Sayuki and Momiji from their respective routes. We don’t know if other Magis in other worlds also have Ultimate Magic or not, but since the game didn’t explain much about Loki’s journey so i only count what’s available in the story to avoid overcomplicate things.

As for Odin, while his strength wasn’t clearly measured in Sakura route unlike the other two, but the feats already speak volume for themselves. The events in Sakura route and Sayuki route have different circumstances that greatly affect Odin’s power. In Sakura route, Odin doesn’t shown up very much and only used his power in a bare minimum because he wants to avoid meaningless killing unless necessary, hence his magical power is still saving up a good chunk amount til his confrontation with Reiji. In Sayuki route however, Ragnarok has been compromised by an Irregular that is Himeshiro Kuri, which forced him to act directly and pushing the ritual to went faster, to the point even killing Reiji. This cost him shitload of magical power and he need to save them for SAKURA and Reiji’s resurrection with the power of Ultimate Magic.

オーディン

「偽りも裏切りも無く。在るのは、ただ一つの契りだ。 私の目的は―――『究極魔法』による“サクラ”の蘇生に他ならない」

綾音

「!!」

あまりに予想外のオーディンの言葉に、綾音はその真意を探りつつ、柩に封じられたサクラの姿を見やる。

もし本当にそれが今回の儀式の目的ならば、そこには腑に落ちない矛盾が多く溢れかえるはずだ。

しかし綾音は、どうしてもオーディンが嘘をついているとは思えなかった。

自分ごときを相手に、わざわざ壮大な罠や駆け引きを仕掛けるメリットなど、この男には、何一つとて存在しないのだから―――

オーディン

「だが、私にとって芳乃 零二もまた特別な存在でな。 奴を殺したのは、本意ではない」

オーディン

「だからこそ、私は零二も共に、蘇生させたいのだ。 『究極魔法』の“{チカラ/能力}”を以て、な」

綾音

「…………」

オーディン

「しかし、『{マホウ/戦略破壊魔術兵器}』をオーバーロードさせ 限界以上の能力を引き出す『究極魔法』は、その特性 故に、一度しか発動は出来ない」

オーディン

「だからこそ、私は“サクラ”と零二を生き返らせる だけの、さらなる『魔力』を必要としているのだ」

綾音

「さらなる、魔力……?」

オーディン

「そうだ。しかし、これ以上の『魔力』を得る方法など 存在していない」

オーディン

「存在しないのならば、今ある魔力を維持するしかない のだ。儀式の成功率を上げるため、少しでも多くのな」

そう。

『究極魔法』を扱うほどの膨大な『魔力』は、元来とても一個人という『{マホウツカイ/召喚せし者}』の器に収まるものではない。

この儀式を終えた瞬間、一人の元に集まる膨大すぎる『魔力』は、時間が経過するごとに目減りして行ってしまうだろう。

だからこそオーディンは、儀式が終わった時、少しでも多くの『魔力』を、体内に留めておく必要があるのだ。

戦闘で消費した魔力の回復を待つだけの時間は無い故にオーディンは、これ以上の無意味な戦闘は避けたかった。

オーディン

「私が零二をも蘇生させようとするならば、出来て後 一度の戦闘が限界だ。そして、私が使えるであろう 『魔力』の量も、今まで同様、かなりの制限がある」

オーディン

「無論、それでも敗北は在り得ぬが……予想以上に苦戦し 過剰に魔力を失う可能性は否定できない」

綾音

「だから、代わりに……私に他の『{マホウツカイ/召喚せし者}』を狩れ ―――ということね」

オーディン

「その通りだ。もし断るならば、私としても残念だが…… 零二の蘇生は諦めるほか無いな」

Odin: I have no reason to lie or betray you. I only have one goal. My purpose...is to use the "Ultimate Magic" to revive Sakura.
Ayane: !!
Ayane automatically whips her head around to look at Sakura again when she hears Odin's surprising words, searching for the true meaning behind them.
If that is the purpose of this ritual, than the current situation would be an inherent contradiction.
However, Ayane does not feel that Odin is lying.
To deal with so many opponents he went to such lengths to trap them all, because to this man nothing else matters...
Odin: However, Yoshino Reiji is of great importance to me as well. I truly did not want to kill him.
Odin: That's why I also want to revive Reiji. The "Ultimate Magic" will allow my "Ability" to do so.
Ayane: ...
Odin: However, the "Ultimate Magic" will overload any magical weapon, so it will only be possible to use it once like that.
Odin: That's why in order to revive both "Sakura" and Reiji, I need even more "magical power".
Ayane: Even more magical power...?
Odin: That's right. However, no method exists where one can obtain more "magical power".
Odin: If no method exists, than there has to be something that can be done to make it possible.
That is why even after this ritual is finished, the actual chance of succeeding is still very low.
Yes.
Because the amount of magical power in order to use "Ultimate Magic" is so great, it is impossible for a vessel of a "Magi (Summoner)", which originally is just an ordinary invidual to contain it.
The moment this ritual is over, that one person will be overloaded with vast amounts of magical power, but it will likely decrease with every second that passes.
That's why when this ritual ends Odin will have to hold onto as much magical power as he possibly can.
That is why Odin spent so much time recovering after beginning the ritual, because he wanted to avoid fighting battles that were meaningless to him.
Odin: If I am to try to revive Reiji, I can only involve myself in one more battle. And I must also considerably lower the amount of magical power that I consume than.
Odin: Of course, I still cannot be defeated...But there is a good chance that I might be forced to use up too much magical power if I run into unexpected trouble.
Ayane: Therefore, instead...You want me to hunt the other magi for you.
Odin: That is correct. If you refuse, than unfortunately...I will have to give up on reviving Reiji.

Regarding about Bolverkr, the attack has been translated to be capable of destroying a galaxy in Kratosirving’s video. Unfortunately i have to bring you guys sad news, it was never stated that Bolverkr can destroy a galaxy in the Japanese version, the correct translation in that context is it “brought fear to the galaxy”, which is pretty vague and debatable for me. But Bolverkr does have a world-destroying feat in this part and narrator described that it is large enough to cover entire world itself, which is likely refering to Eye Space here.

――――――それは、あまりに非現実的な光景。

現実そのものを具現したかのような、周囲の景色すらも変質させるほどの、圧倒的な『{ルーン/魔術}』に覆われた世界。

在り得ない現実を脳が拒絶し、紗雪はただ立ち尽くす。

絶望を拒否する身体が、それを直視するなと警告を発す。

だが、その本能を抑え込み、紗雪は現実を見据えるためゆっくりと空を見上げた。

オーディン

「世界を染めし、真紅の『{ルーン/魔術}』―――その身に刻め」

紗雪

「な――――――」

それは、まさに“死”の塊だった。

眼前に果てしなく広がる{ぜつぼう/真紅}は、太陽の如く。

世界そのものを覆うほどの膨大な宇宙を思わせる空間に浮かび上がる、文字通りの“敗北”たる顕現。

その強大なる魔術球は、この世界ごと滅ぼすほどの威力を秘めていると、生物の本能で理解させられる。

あれほどの“死”を受けて、生き延びられる生命など存在するはずがない……!

神すらもを滅ぼすであろう、禁忌の魔術―――

その絶対なる“力”を前に、あらゆる存在は赦しを請いひれ伏さざるを得ない。

地球そのものが……否、銀河そのものが怯えるほどの完全にして究極の“死”の{せかい/具現}―――!

------The scene before her is too surreal.
As if it were embodying the reality itself, the world around her is completely deteriorated in his overwhelming crimson "Rune (Magic)".
Sayuki stands there motionless, her brain constantly trying to reject the reality before her.
Her body refuses to despair, and warns her not to look up.
However, her instincts force her to accept reality, and she slowly looks toward the sky.
Odin: This is my "Rune (Magic)" that dyes the world crimson------Engrave it into your eyes.
Sayuki: NA---
It is exactly a mass of "Death".
The despair (crimson) that spread out endlessly before her eyes as if it were the sun.
It emerges in a space reminiscent of a vast universe that covered the entire world itself, and is a literal manifestation of "Defeat".
All living beings instinctly understood that mighty magical sphere has enough power to destroy this world.
There is nothing in life that can survive even a glancing blow from this force of "Death"...!
It is a forbidden magic that can destroy even gods---
All existence cannot help but grovel and beg before the might of absolute "Power".
The ultimate world (manifestation) of "Death" so absolute that could brought fear to the earth... No, to the galaxy itself---!

Some minor correction in Kratosirving’s translation. Roughly speaking, narrator stated that it wouldn’t be a problem for Odin even if he exert 50% of his power in order to deal with Sayuki.

オーディン

「その『魔力』―――元来、勝者である私のモノだ…… 返してもらうぞ、黒羽 紗雪―――!」

ならば、オーディンの試算よりも多少の魔力消費をしても問題は無い。

そう、一度に限り三割出力の制限を解放し、その出力を五割にまで引き上げても、不都合足り得ない……!

Odin: That "magical power"---Was originally mine as the winner...You will return it to me, Kurobane Sayuki---!
Than, there will be no problem even if Odin has to consume a little more magical power than he had first estimated.
Yes, even if he released his 30% limiter for only once, it wouldn't be a problem for him to exert 50% of his either...!

With the edvidences have been presented, here’s my conclusion:

- Odin (Sakura’s route) > Odin (Sayuki’s route) > Odin (Momiji’s route).

- Odin’s strongest attack now should be Overlimit Gungnir, not Bolverkr or “serious Gungnir”, judging by the feats above and for obvious reasons.

After fixing Odin’s profile, i think it should be fine to re-scaling Reiji’s tier as well.

4) Miscellaneous

- Sayuki’s profile:

Her durability is written as “Galaxy level (Tanked Odin's Bolverkr, which can destroy a galaxy)”. Umm… Did someone fall asleep while reading the VN? Sayuki never tanked Bolverkr at all, in fact, the only reason why she survived that blow, twice, was because she got the power of Reiji’s Da Capo inside her, and it is a miracle that Sayuki survived otherwise she would be as good as dead. I mean, even i who played the game 4 years ago still remember, how come no one ever notice this?

オーディン

「その“{チカラ/能力}”は―――……!」

紗雪

「そう。これは、兄さんの“{チカラ/能力}”―――私の中には ずっと兄さんがいた……消えてなんて、いなかった」

紗雪

「今なら、兄さんと繋がっているのが解る―――大好きな あの人の魂が、私の胸に宿っているのが解るッ!」

胸の奥から次々と溢れ出す『魔力』を握りしめるように抱きしめながら、紗雪はその“繋がり”を確信する。

紗雪

「兄さんなら、きっと……どんな時でも諦めない―――」

紗雪

「兄さんならきっと……どんな相手でも、立ち向かう!」

紗雪

「兄さんなら―――きっとっ……みんなの幸せのために あなたに打ち勝ってみせる……っ!」

紗雪

「オーディン。あなたに見せてあげる。私が大好きだった あの人からもらった、本物の“{つよさ/能力}”をッ!」

オーディン

「―――――――――」

オーディン

「なるほど。道理で、しぶといわけだ―――……だが これで納得が行った」

オーディン

「我が『{ベルヴェルク/禍を引きおこすもの}』を受け、二度も生き延びた その不死身さは、零二の“{チカラ/能力}”と言うわけか」

オーディン

「たしかに、黒羽 紗雪が持つであろう本来の潜在魔力を 遥かに凌駕しているようだな―――」

オーディン

「フ―――死してなお、私に刃向うか……」

オーディン

「良いだろう。借り物の魔力とはいえ、それほどの力を 使いこなすお前に、敬意を表して―――私も見せよう」

オーディン

「その魔力に恥じぬ一撃を、な……!」

そう告げて拳を構えたオーディンは、自ら封印していた秘められし、さらなる“{チカラ/能力}”を解放する。

確かに受け継いだ零二の『魔力』の一部を覚醒させた今の紗雪の魔力は、三割出力での戦闘を強いられている現状のオーディンにとって、十分脅威になるものだった。

だがそれは、同時に紗雪の『魔力』が想定よりも強大であることを意味しており、つまりは彼女を打倒した際に得られる魔力もまた、想定より多いということ。

Odin: That power is......!
Sayuki: Yes. This is Nii-san's Power---Nii-san has always been with me...He will not disappear until I do.
Sayuki: I understand the connection I have with Nii-san now---The soul of the one I love will always dwell within my heart!
As Sayuki grasps her chest, she feels the "magical power" overflow from within her, and becomes convinced of their "Connection".
Sayuki: If it was Nii-san, than surely...he would never give up.
Sayuki: If it was Nii-san, than surely...he would confront any opponent!
Sayuki: If it was Nii-san---than surely...he would overcome you for everyone's happiness...!
Sayuki: Odin. I'll show it to you. The true "Power" that the one I love gave me!
Odin: ---------
Odin: Indeed. No wonder you were so tenacious......Now everything makes sense.
Odin: Your immortal body survived twice after being struck by my Bolverkr, was thanks to Reiji's "Power", no?
Odin: Certainly, you seem to have far surpassed what your original magical power potential should have been, Kurobane Sayuki---
Odin: ---Hmph. Even after death he still points a blade at me...
Odin: Very well. Even though that magic is borrowed, in honor of the fact that you have master his "Power"...I will also show you mine.
Odin: This blow will live up that "magical power"...!
Odin says so and ***** back his fist, unsealing his "Power" more to compensate for this unexpected surprise.
Now that Reiji's "magical power" has awakened within Sayuki, Odin knows that she has become a sufficient threat if he only fights at 30% power.
However, since Sayuki's own "magical power" is more powerful than he initially estimated,
that means he will acquire more magical power from her than he initally estimated.

Considering the AP of Bolverkr is now debatable whether it is galaxy level or not, Sayuki’s durability needs to be fixed too, albeit this time add the power of Da Capo in her profile to make it clear that she can survive Bolverkr thanks to Da Capo.

- Momiji’s profile:

Another weird stuffs that i found is this one: “at least Galaxy level with Overload Judgement (Has enough force to nullify the power of Odin's serious Gungnir)”.

No, since when Momiji’s Overload Judgement can nullify Odin’s serious Gungnir? First of all, this feat is out of nowhere and without any proper scan to back it up. Secondly, mistranslation again. The context is actually like this.

紅葉

「――――――『{アルカンシエル/七人の断罪者}』――――――……!!」

オーディン

「な、に――――――!?」

ただ一人、己の勝利を信じていた紅葉は、自らの身体を賭してオーディンの拳を受け止める……!

紅葉

「ハ―――残念だったわね……オーディンッ!」

紅葉

「さっきの借りは、返したわよ……黒羽 紗雪……!」

オーディン

「馬鹿な……!」

そして、自らの身体を貫いていたその拳を両腕で掴み逃さぬように、七色の『{ルーン/魔術}』で拘束する。

それは紅葉が隠し続けてきた、とっておきの“{チカラ/能力}”を利用した{ぜったいぼうぎょ/完全魔術障壁}だった。

紅葉

「冥土の土産に、一つだけ教えてあげるわ、オーディン」

紅葉

「アンタの敗因は……私を舐めすぎた事よ……ッ!!」

オーディン

「貴様如きが、我が一撃に耐え得るはずがない……!! 何故、貫けない―――!?」

オーディン

「何故、お前達はそこまで戦えるのだ……ッ!?」

紅葉

「それはいつか、私が地獄に行った時にでも教えて あげるわ―――顔を洗って待ってなさい……!」

紅葉

ジャスト三分よ―――{オーディン/クソッタレ野郎}ッ!!」

紅葉

「『{オーバーロード・ジャッジメント/神滅せし極光の断罪者}』――――――ッ!!」

その生命すらも賭した、総ての魔力を籠めた極光の波動が紅葉を中心とし、最高神を巻き込むように光の柱と成りて世界をも呑み込む{いちげき/神話魔術}が放たれる―――!!

Momiji: ------L'ARC EN CIEL------!!
Odin: WHAT------?!
But believing in her own victory, Momiji rises and catches Odin's fist with her whole body before his "Power" can take effect...!
Momiji: Ha---What a shame...Odin!
Momiji: Time to return the favor...Kurobane Sayuki...!
Odin: Impossible...!
And, not only is she blocking his fist with both her arms, but the "Rune (Magic)" within her rainbow-colored weapon is also helping to restrain him.
It is an absolute defense (absolute magical barrier) using her special "Power" that Momiji has been kept hidden.
Momiji: As a souvenier from hell, I'll tell you one thing, Odin.
Momiji: The reason you lost...is because you forgot about me...!!
Odin: There's no way that you should be able to endure my attack...!! Why can't I break through---?!
Odin: Why do you two continue to put up a fight...?!
Momiji: Someday when I go to hell, I'll tell you---Get out of my face and wait until than...!
Momiji: YOUR THREE MINUTES ARE UP---ODIN (YOU ******* ASSHOLE)!!
Momiji: OVERLOAD-JUDGMENT------!!!!
Betting her whole life on this move, the aurora wave containing all of her magical power transformed into a pillar or light centered on Momiji, swallowing the Supreme God, unleashing the blow (Mythical Magic) engulfs the entire world---!! (This one is pretty rough, but the meaning is basically that)

In the Japanese version, Momiji used L’Arc-en-Ciel to tank Odin’s Gungnir, which is described as “ぜったいぼうぎょ/完全魔術障壁”, the Furigana stands for “absolute defense” while the Kanji is “absolute magical barrier”. In short, there’s no such thing as Overload Judgement nullified Odin’s serious Gungnir, but rather the opposite, Momiji can tank Odin’s Gungnir with her L’Arc-en-Ciel. About Overload Judgement, narrator described it is an attack (Mythical Magic) that swallows the world and supreme God Odin. Pretty sure that the “world” here is none other than Eye Space.

So yeah, Momiji’s profile really need a huge update after this.

Okay that’s all. I hope these are enough to provide the necessary informations everyone needed. Now let’s move forward to discussion.

Last edited:
The feats aren’t the problem, but scaling into infinite speed is absolutely incorrect.

Tyrfing’s nature is a CONCEPTUAL ATTACK that IGNORED the CONCEPT of DISTANCE. From the beginning, it really doesn’t have anything to do with speed at all, because it’s already IGNORED that. If you want to have a speed feat, then Tyrfing at least have to TRAVEL in a CERTAIN DISTANCE at a SPECIFIC TIME. Let say that this attack is like a teleport attack, it JUMPTS from point A to point B which is 30000km, i repeat, it JUMPTS, not TRAVEL, does that make the said attack 30000km/s or something else? Another example is David from the movie “Jumper”, he can teleport to anywhere in the world in a blink of an eye. If David JUMP from New York to Cairo, does that make him have the ability to actually MOVE towards there?

Long story short, there is no such thing as infinite speed, best i can allow is “irrelevant”, which is more exact than “infinite speed”. Unless the narrator stated that Tyrfing capable of moving at infinite speed/moving in an infinite distance for real, otherwise, it’s just a conceptual attack that ignored speed and distance, nothing more, nothing less.
About this one, back when the profile was made, Tyrfing's infinite speed is widely accepted because it fit the wiki's standard of infinite speed. (An attack that ignores the concept of distance and strikes directly at the target). So some other users suggest to rate it as Infinite.

Although that was long time ago, I dont know whether there has been any change in the standard for this.

About this one, back when the profile was made, Tyrfing's infinite speed is widely accepted because it fit the wiki's standard of infinite speed. (An attack that ignores the concept of distance and strikes directly at the target). So some other users suggest to rate it as Infinite.

Although that was long time ago, I dont know whether there has been any change in the standard for this.
At first i also thought it was infinite too, but looking back, the 距離と言う『概念』すらも絶ち切るため is clear enough. No such thing as infinite speed, i still sugggest the word "irrelevant".
You should also post the translation of the text after the raw text.

The game is very long and not to mention it has Glossary and character information too. The translation of Kratosirving like i stated above, is already outdated. It would take year, if not years, just to re-translate the whole game from scratch.
Would be better to let someone else that also have knowledge about Japanese confirm my explanation or slowly update the translation into the thread.
Though i did translate the character's battle status over there.

Not the entire game or the like but translation for the raw text (japanese) which you posted in this thread. You don't expect to post just japanese and no english one...either find someone to translate it for you or you do it and then if someone has problems with it they can compare it to see how true/correct it is. This is why we agreed in the past that if no translation is present then we can use the raw text but only if the english translation (which we can do with translators) is present near it so we can compare, too see if its anything wrong with it, to counter inflation or to actually give a better rating (as sometimes translation may be lower than it should be).

At first i also thought it was infinite too, but looking back, the 距離と言う『概念』すらも絶ち切るため is clear enough. No such thing as infinite speed, i still sugggest the word "irrelevant".
"irrelevant speed", if I recall correctly, is what we use for the 1-A characters. So I don't think that would be accepted.
And... cutting the concept of distance and strike directly at the opponent still fitted with the wiki's standard for infinite speed. Unless there is some change in the standard that I'm unaware of, the infinite speed will stay there.

That said, Kengo really did say his fist is stronger than the nuclear weapon, so I can see 7-C upgrade could work.
「……核兵器でダメでも、それ以上に強力なワイの拳なら通じるかもしれへん……」
"Even if nuclear weapons are not good enough, my fists which are superior probally could take you down !"
I will take a look at the rest at tomorrow.
Thank you for the hard work.

Last edited:
Not the entire game or the like but translation for the raw text (japanese) which you posted in this thread. You don't expect to post just japanese and no english one...either find someone to translate it for you or you do it and then if someone has problems with it they can compare it to see how true/correct it is. This is why we agreed in the past that if no translation is present then we can use the raw text but only if the english translation (which we can do with translators) is present near it so we can compare, too see if its anything wrong with it, to counter inflation or to actually give a better rating (as sometimes translation may be lower than it should be).
Please wait for me to put the English translation of Kratosirving there because i'm still busy grinding GBF, if you don't mind. I have to doing two works at once so i'm kinda exhausted

There no problem, no one said you must post them now...take your time, no one likely will want to end this fast as I don't think there are many supporters. Post when you can and till then just debate the things which don't base themselves on the raw text.

Regard of standard for "infinite speed" and "speed is irrelevant", input from knowledgable members would be something I'd appreciate tbh, because the Tyrfing impression of mine is just the same with Setsuna where as speed is irrelevant for the attack.

I think it's in the category of reality warping-like hax. Longinus is Reinhard's weapon, and Reinhard is a Hadou God. You know what a Hadou God can do. Don't think the concept of "speed" is matter to them anyway.

I think it's in the category of reality warping-like hax. Longinus is Reinhard's weapon, and Reinhard is a Hadou God. You know what a Hadou God can do. Don't think the concept of "speed" is matter to them anyway.
what i want to say is : They both have the same reason to be rated as infinite speed, they can bypass the concept of distance to directly strikes at the target.

To summary, with all the scans that i have provided above, Magi’s durability and their baseline Magical Weapon must be re-gauging from scratch, especially considering that the Magical Weapons are at least comparable to nukes and the Magi’s weaker version in Kadenz have planet level-tanking feat. I hope these are enough to do so, if there’s anything more then i will put in later.
Regarding the contradiction between the power levels of Kadenz and Fortissimo.
I remember asked another member about what to do with the contradictions like this. The method that came up in the end of the conversation was :
"Just make different key and tiers for Kadenz, then put a note below regarding these contradictions between the prequel and sequel".
But this method was never applied, because Kadenz gave me a serious headache of bad-writing to the point i dropped the franchise (which is the very reason why the Seventh Chord profiles had never been made).
So you could suggest a better method if you want to.

Regarding the contradiction between the power levels of Kadenz and Fortissimo.
I remember asked another member about what to do with the contradictions like this. The method that came up in the end of the conversation was :

But this method was never applied, because Kadenz gave me a serious headache of bad-writing to the point i dropped the franchise (which is the very reason why the Seventh Chord profiles had never been made).
So you could suggest a better method if you want to.
I know, the writting in Kadenz is ******* horrible. My man went from Chad Loki into Virgin Sousei's Son. He is Gaia ******* Uranus yet didn't know how to use Da Capo Zero against Loge, dude what in the actual ****?
Scaling with Kadenz would be a total headache considering the bad writing ruined not only the characters, the plot but also the feats. However if there's something i can scale with is Loge and Odin. Loge's Akashic Records can rewrite the history in a universal scale, this should scale Odin at 100% to be at least same level.
Though as a boss, Loge suck ass. He is shit without his daughter Freya or Julius.

Last edited:
I know, the writting in Kadenz is ******* horrible. My man went from Chad Loki into Virgin Sousei's Son. He is Gaia ******* Uranus yet didn't know how to use Da Capo Zero against Loge, dude what in the actual ****?
Well, plot aside, from what i have seen in Kadenz, the scaling is still manageable but only within Kadenz itself.
There are really no way to consistently scale the character's version from Fortissimo (the prequel) to Kadenz.

And that is where "different key, different tier" method come in.

Yeah, the characters in Kadenz are not same version in the prequel, because this is a new world created by Reiji. Only Reiji remember it all. So if we make Kadenz profile, i suggest create an alternate version for each character.
Also i would love to change the character's sprite from Kadenz into EXS/FA, cause Kadenz suck.
Plus update nicknames for all the Magis in the main page, because why not.

So if we make Kadenz profile, i suggest create an alternate version for each character.
Just a new key for Kadenz would be fine. Another version of profiles could get messy.
Also i would love to change the character's sprite from Kadenz into EXS/FA, cause Kadenz suck.
Depend on how good are the EXS sprites compares to the Kadenz sprites. The wiki prioritizes the sprites that show the standing full-body, hence sprites like Kadenz Jin would be favored than his EXS sprite (which is Jin in sitting position)

Regarding about Bolverkr, the attack has been translated to be capable of destroying a galaxy in Kratosirving’s video. Unfortunately i have to bring you guys sad news, it was never stated that Bolverkr can destroy a galaxy in the Japanese version, the correct translation in that context is it “brought fear to the galaxy”, which is pretty vague and debatable for me. But Bolverkr does have a world-destroying feat in this part and narrator described that it is large enough to cover entire world itself, which is likely refering to Eye Space here.
The Japanese texts do indeed said "it's an absolute incarnation of death that threatening the galaxy" rather than destroys it.
But considering the context about Bolverkr being an enormous giant energy explosion, rather than some kind of destruction that slowly destroying the cosmos overtime. I think it can also be interpreted as "destroying the galaxy", hence changing it to "possibly 3-C" should do it.

Just a new key for Kadenz would be fine. Another version of profiles could get messy.

Depend on how good are the EXS sprites compares to the Kadenz sprites. The wiki prioritizes the sprites that show the standing full-body, hence sprites like Kadenz Jin would be favored than his EXS sprite (which is Jin in sitting position)

The Japanese texts do indeed said "it's an absolute incarnation of death that threatening the galaxy" rather than destroys it.
But considering the context about Bolverkr being an enormous giant energy explosion, rather than some kind of destruction that slowly destroying the cosmos overtime. I think it can also be interpreted as "destroying the galaxy", hence changing it to "possibly 3-C" should do it.
well i can ask for a friend of mine and another people her to help us cut the sprites from battle status images, btw the picture of Jin is wrong, notice the smartphone in his hand, it is Jin's Second Access. For me the sprite and art from EXS/FA is still way better than Kadenz.
And yeah, possibly 3-C would be better. Though there's another one you might interested:
オーディン
「『ベルヴェルク(禍を引きおこすもの)』――――――ッ!!!!」
紅葉が放つより一瞬早く、オーディンの渾身の一撃が天より降り立つ。
それは無情にも、絶対なる死の宇宙を内包した、究極の空間魔術を備えた槍穹のいちげき(神話魔術)。
二人の希望を絶望の朱色に染め上げ、世界を“死”へと埋め尽くす……!
Odin's Bolverkr was stated to be "a universe of absolute death", dunno how to deal with this one so i'm just gonna drop it here.

The game is very long and not to mention it has Glossary and character information too. The translation of Kratosirving like i stated above, is already outdated. It would take year, if not years, just to re-translate the whole game from scratch.
If you do not mind me asking, why don't you read it first before translating? I'm pretty sure that no one does even do that to begin with anyway. It is, to be honest somewhat odd. IMHO reading it first and get the whole picture of the story first then start to translate is a lot better, you understand everything and you have a better idea of the way how it is written out.
Sure the trilogy is long, but I doubt it would "take years" to read this game and translating it. If you read Japanese few hours a day, it shouldn't "take you years to translate".
I'm just genuinely curious why in your opinion would take years to translate.

If you do not mind me asking, why don't you read it first before translating? I'm pretty sure that no one does even do that to begin with anyway. It is, to be honest somewhat odd. IMHO reading it first and get the whole picture of the story first then start to translate is a lot better, you understand everything and you have a better idea of the way how it is written out.
Sure the trilogy is long, but I doubt it would "take years" to read this game and translating it. If you read Japanese few hours a day, it shouldn't "take you years to translate".
I'm just genuinely curious why in your opinion would take years to translate.
First off, I said "at least year, if not years", please don't twist someone else's words.
Secondly, would you rather wait for a year to get a quality translation, or you want to wait for only a few months but have a shitty translation instead? Aside from that, 2 words: "Real life".
And bold of you to assume i haven't read/play this VN yet.

For your information, Fortissimo is a duology, not trilogy. It's a bit sad to know that the franchise is so obscure even VN enthusiast like you barely knowing anything about it, down the the most basic facts regard of Fortisismo's continuity.

Edit: Some other obscure information, but FA/EXS's total playing time is longer than Chaos;Head Noah, and the latter game, despite having a full translation team, took years to finish. Though Muramasa is the best example of how translating a visual novel could take a gigantic ammount of time. And it's just the text. Actually implementing the translated product into the game is nowhere to be a walk in the park either, which is something "reading VN few hours a day" cannot help.

Last edited:
btw the picture of Jin is wrong, notice the smartphone in his hand, it is Jin's Second Access.
I see, probally should replace a sprite of him holding the flipphone.
And yeah, possibly 3-C would be better. Though there's another one you might interested:
You can ask in "Question and Answer" board about whether this could be a 3-A feat.
Secondly, would you rather wait for a year to get a quality translation, or you want to wait for only a few months but have a shitty translation instead? Aside from that, 2 words: "Real life".
I think Chase means the translations of the japanese texts that you posted in the OP (Given that he replied to your post which replied Zaratthustra about the japanese texts in the revision), not the entire game itself.
That said, the OP really need the english translation for all the original japanese texts, otherwise the forum staffs cant give you inputs, which in turn make the revision unable to move on.

I see, probally should replace a sprite of him holding the flipphone.

You can ask in "Question and Answer" board about whether this could be a 3-A feat.

I think Chase means the translations of the japanese texts that you posted in the OP (Given that he replied to your post which replied Zaratthustra about the japanese texts in the revision), not the entire game itself.
That said, the OP really need the english translation for all the original japanese texts, otherwise the forum staffs cant give you inputs, which in turn make the revision unable to move on.
His reply does sounds like i haven't play the game yet and ask for me to translate the whole game instead. If it is adding English translation for this post then just wait, no need to rush me. You can't expect me to online here 24 hours a day you know. I'm in the middle of GW and have to work my ass off for my crew to win the prelim.

For your information, Fortissimo is a duology, not trilogy. It's a bit sad to know that the franchise is so obscure even VN enthusiast like you barely knowing anything about it, down the the most basic facts regard of Fortisismo's continuity.
Lmao, nah I'm not a VN enthusiast, even when compared to the rest of the DJT people who read lots of obscure ones or even kamiges.
I just read whatever I want, or whatever I think looks interesting to me personally.

Okkay... So I do have Fortissimo in my wishlist, but I have too much backlog that I didn't realise that it was in my wishlist to begin with.
So must I read Fortissimo//Akkord Bsusvier or can I just skip over that?
Cheers.

Okkay... So I do have Fortissimo in my wishlist, but I have too much backlog that I didn't realise that it was in my wishlist to begin with.
So must I read Fortissimo//Akkord Bsusvier or can I just skip over that?
If about skipping EXS/FA to read Kadenz, the author said he wrote Kadenz in a way reader can enjoy it even without reading the prequel. Though, there's lots of EXS/FA spoiler in Kadenz, thus it's up to you.
And if you meant prioritize reading it over other names in your backlog, the game worth a shot.

Just done reading through Momiji's part.
I'm alright with Overload Judgement downgrade (Althought, which tier should we downgrade it to ? ), and do you suggest 3-C durability for L’Arc-en-Ciel ?

Just done reading through Momiji's part.
I'm alright with Overload Judgement downgrade (Althought, which tier should we downgrade it to ? ), and do you suggest 3-C durability for L’Arc-en-Ciel ?
Hmm, i think Overload Judgement should be scaled to Judgement but stronger, since the attack stated to be capable of swalling the whole word, as for L'Arc-en-Ciel, yeah, i think it's fine, since L'Arc-en-Ciel is Momiji's magical barrier capable of tanking a direct hit from Odin's 50% Gungnir.
I will add the English translation later.

If about skipping EXS/FA to read Kadenz, the author said he wrote Kadenz in a way reader can enjoy it even without reading the prequel. Though, there's lots of EXS/FA spoiler in Kadenz, thus it's up to you.
And if you meant prioritize reading it over other names in your backlog, the game worth a shot.
Thanks for the information. I appreciate it. Well shit, I still got 157 VNs left on my wishlist. 😂🤣
I apologise for causing a ruckus earlier, I didn't mean any of it.

Okay, before i update the translation, since the problem with Tyrfing's infinite speed already solved, should i remove it? Plus the feats from Kadenz as well, due to obvious reason.

Hm, then i will remove the feats from Kadenz, to avoid any confusion due to lots of contradiction in Kadenz that affect pretty bad in Fortissimo verse. For now we just focus the contents of EXS/FA.

Edit: I have updated the translation sans for the Glossaries, will update them later.

Last edited:
Well, I already read the japanese parts and gave my input above. The translations well help the non japanese readers members instead.
Can you make a total summary again? Because i fixed the translation so there are some changes.
For example, Odin said that Sayuki obtained "an immortal body" after receiving Reiji's Da Capo. So i'm considering about some invulnerability feat.

Back