• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ninjago Update/Fixing part 4

The scene verbatim says, and I'm quoting "CAUGHT BY SURPRISE" they were CAUGHT BY SURPRISE. You literally cannot deny this, it's on screen.
3. Is only achieved by the skeletons being caught by surprise.
Stop denying context. They are caught by suprise because they cornered them and didn't expect them to use Spinjitzu

Bro wtf am I even looking at? I can't see what's going on here lmao
Dude what?
That's not a speed blitz, they literally ran towards him.
They are built faster than Zane, they would've just dodged it if they were fast enough. Heck Cryptor can react to him without looking
The first half of the clip literally shows Lloyd BLITZ THEM WITHOUT SPINJITZU.
No?
Then they swarm him and he just starts spinning which like I said, makes him a bigass tornado so ofc he hits them.
The fact he hits them doesn't disprove the fact he see them as slow

It means that they can act as 400 due to speed, not literally duplicating themselves...
Yes and they might be able to act as multiple ninjas even without the Spinjitzu without it but we never get a point of reference for.
Their reaction speed was always comparable to Ninjas LOL
If by comparable you mean "got absolutely demolished" then sure.
Very small one
Literally bigger than their entire body while their normal attacks are usually the size of like, a sword lmao.
Standard Melee Range, LOL.
Yeah. Except instead of being focused on 1-2 targets it's completely surrounding the..
No? I alraedy explained why this implies 100x speed amp.
No.
Aim-dodging exists.
Hmm could it be this random vague hyperbole doesn't meant Spinjitzu is a 100x speed amp? No, they must ne aim dodging already moving projectiles several times beyond got perception speed?
I still don't get your argument at all. 4 Ninjas refer to OG Ninjas since they're on comic, "Ninja" is not a measurement in Ninjago or IRL.
I genuinely don't understand what do you not get about it. This is such a common figure of speech for saying someone strong 💀

Stop denying context. They are caught by suprise because they cornered them and didn't expect them to use Spinjitzu
Bro nobody is denying the context. It's just that the context doesn't change anything. The panel literally verbatim on screen word for word says "CAUGHT BY SURPRISE the skeletons have no time to react". Like they canonically couldn't react because they got caught by surprise, is black on white in the picture.
Dude what?
I'm telling you the scan sucks ass because you can't see what's going on in it.
They are built faster than Zane, they would've just dodged it if they were fast enough. Heck Cryptor can react to him without looking
Again, you're saying something that means completely nothing.
Then running towards the Spinjitzu means they were running at a similar pace as the Spinjitzu was moving towards them. Otherwise Zane should have ran 100 meters before they ran a single meter.

But more importantly being faster doesn't mean you have to be 100x fast to tag them.
He literally shoots them with green energy balls that they fail to avoid in the same video..................................
The fact he hits them doesn't disprove the fact he see them as slow
First of all, nothing in the scene implies he sees them as slow.
Second of all, if something does its him easily dodging their shots matrix Neo style, then blitzing them with his own energy balls. Not him creating a tornado around himself.

Yes and they might be able to act as multiple ninjas even without the Spinjitzu without it but we never get a point of reference for.
4 Ninjas is referring to Kai, Zane, Jay, and Cole. If you can count, you would notice that apparently there are 4 Ninjas as well! Hmmmm, I wonder what 4 Ninjas statements refers to... definitely not Kai, Zane, Jay, and Cole, nuh uh
If by comparable you mean "got absolutely demolished" then sure.
They never get absolutely blitzed
Literally bigger than their entire body while their normal attacks are usually the size of like, a sword lmao.
Spinjitzu is just an amp aura, its range is Standard Melee LOL
Yeah. Except instead of being focused on 1-2 targets it's completely surrounding the..
Ok?
Yes
Hmm could it be this random vague hyperbole doesn't meant Spinjitzu is a 100x speed amp?
The numbers are pretty explicit
No, they must ne aim dodging already moving projectiles several times beyond got perception speed?
Aim dodging exists for that. You can dodge a bullet via aim-dodging easily.
I genuinely don't understand what do you not get about it. This is such a common figure of speech for saying someone strong 💀
Again, number are pretty exact

Idk if yall realize but high multipliers need VERY strong evidence with no contradictions.
Just randomly going over a video YOU sent :

9:44 shows the snake opponent perceiving the ninja in Spinjitzu, physically moving into a battle poses, then us Spinjitzu of his own to counter after which he becomes relative to them.
That snake is on Wu's lvl of speed, who can consistanly react to Spinjitzu in base like here and here
2:55 the snakes clearly percieve and attack Jay using Spinjitzu
Same snakes get speedblitzed by the Ninjas like here and here
3:00 shows the snake perceiving and attacking the Wus Spinjitzu multiple times until it stops.
Pythor is the Ninjas level in Speed, hell he ended up speedblitzed Nya here, and Anacondrai in general are fast enough to react to the Master of Speed who is the fastest of all the EMs
5:52 the fodder grunts period the Spinjitzu and put themselves into fighting stance as it approaches them
Lacks the combat speed to even do anything anyways
6:04 snakes visibly walk away from incoming Spinjitzu
Anacondrai are fast enough to react to Turner, same guy was stated to be able to counter the Slow Mo Timeblade which massively slowed the Ninjas Spinjitzu
7:15 opponent clearly percieves them, puts up a weapon, and teleports away
Same opponent with the element of Time and Time Acceleration Hax?
7:50 Kai straight up gets punched out of Spinjitzu
By an EM on his lvl of speed
Those are just random ones that are painfully obvious but in almost every single scene involving Spinjitzu you visibly see the opponents either run towards it or do something less a step back or move their hands. Stuff that should be impossible as they should be several perception blitz tiers below the attack
95% of your examples are done by people who are faster than the Ninjas or on par with Wu

Waiting for staff

Last edited:
4 Ninjas is referring to Kai, Zane, Jay, and Cole. If you can count, you would notice that apparently there are 4 Ninjas as well! Hmmmm, I wonder what 4 Ninjas statements refers to... definitely not Kai, Zane, Jay, and Cole, nuh uh
Again you just keep strawmanning what I say because you can't actually address the argument.
The statement says they APPEAR as 400 ninja. For this to be a 100x speed amp you'd have to prove they would only APPEAR as 4 ninja without it.
They never get absolutely blitzed
Another strawman, I never said they did.
Spinjitzu is just an amp aura, its range is Standard Melee LOL
Again it's visibly bigger than their entire body and completely covers them. We even have see the inside of the Spinjitzu and it's visibly larger than their own body.

I'm not saying it's like hundreds of meters but they're literally covered in an omnidirectional tornado.
The numbers are pretty explicit
Numbers being explicit doesn't mean it's not a hyperbole lmao. I can say "I am million times stronger than you" and the numbers will be even mode explicit but the statement would still be a blatant hyperbole.
Aim dodging exists for that. You can dodge a bullet via aim-dodging easily.
So you don't know what aim dodging is then.
Because you literally just said aim dodging exists for moving already moving projectiles.

Meanwhile aim dodging is based around dodging before the attack is fired. We literally have a page talking about what aim dodging is
Aim Dodging refers to the technique of avoiding linear attacks by re-positioning oneself away from the path of the attack before it is fired.
Again, number are pretty exact
Wtf kind of poor argument attempt even is this? 99% of hyperboles have an exact number assigned to it. Numbers being "exact" doesn't make it not a figure of speech 💀💀

Back