• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ninjago Update/Fixing part 4

Furthermore, the evidence of it "reflecting off of metal surfaces" doesn't seem to actually be reflection but more so the opponents deflecting the energy ball. Chen is straight up shown thrusting the ball towards Lloyd
Karlof using the same powers Chen has couldn't reflect Fire blasts from Kai when he was hit at the same spot
while the second scan shows only a small portion of the energy ball actually hit the sword.
If it was actually light reflecting off of metal, only the portion directly interacting with the blade would be reflected and the rest would hit its target.
Why would the light need to touch Morro if the Metal surface is the one directly interacting with the light projectile?

The ball itself doesn't behave as light and has anti feats like blowing physical objects/people away and behaving like a physical ball.
Light Projectiles can be built for combat (in fact we got irl laser based weapons who blows on contact)

Frankly I think this thread is doing way too much and should have been split into at least 3 separate threads.
Would be too long considering the number of things to be updated in the verse
Both, qualifying multipliers and light beams are by themselves extremely controversial topics that can COMPLETELY throw off the power of the entire verse. Especially in cases like this where the multiplier is so large and the supposed "light" is such a common attack.
Just want to point out that Ninjago characters evading Light Projectiles isn't uncommon in the verse and happened throught sum part of S2, all of S3 and a part of S4

Karlof using the same powers Chen has couldn't reflect Fire blasts from Kai when he was hit at the same spot
You'd have to show the exact scene since this is heavily context dependent.
Why would the light need to touch Morro if the Metal surface is the one directly interacting with the light projectile?
Because the light isn't interacting with the metal surface?
Actual light wouldn't act like a physical object. Meaning every single piece of the energy ball that's not directly touching the blade would not only not be reflected but would continue to move in a perfectly straight line.
Light Projectiles can be built for combat (in fact we got irl laser based weapons who blows on contact)
I never said light can't be designed for combat, I said light doesn't behave like a physical object with mass.
Light beam page states something can't be tangible to be considered light.
It is tangible and can be interacted with physically by normal humans

Would be too long considering the number of things to be updated in the verse
Well on the contrary, now ALL of your changes are stuck until the controversial stuff gets sorted out. It's been a week since the thread was opened specifically because we were discussing the multiplier issue and we barely even tackled anything else.
Just want to point out that Ninjago characters evading Light Projectiles isn't uncommon in the verse and happened throught sum part of S2, all of S3 and a part of S4
I'm not saying it isn't. Idrc whether it is rn. There are a lot of other, bigger issues that would have verse wide impact here

You'd have to show the exact scene since this is heavily context dependent.
Here
Because the light isn't interacting with the metal surface?
Huh? Wdym
Actual light wouldn't act like a physical object. Meaning every single piece of the energy ball that's not directly touching the blade would not only not be reflected but would continue to move in a perfectly straight line.
Doesn't quite make sense (See this). And the enrgy ball does follow a straight light when deflected back too

I never said light can't be designed for combat, I said light doesn't behave like a physical object with mass.

Light beam page states something can't be tangible to be considered light.
Yet ur using the fact it blows up on people/ground to say it behaves like a physical object?

Yeaah, completely different from Lloyds scene. Lloyd sent a ball which got deflected exactly like a ball would. Kai was shooting a fire beam instead.
Huh? Wdym

Doesn't quite make sense (See this). And the enrgy ball does follow a straight light when deflected back too
No, you're misunderstanding. Somehow....

Red = part that would touch the sword
Purple = part that would not directly touch the blade and should continue in a straight line towards the target.

If it's actual light blocking 1 part of the ball would not block the rest of the ball
Yet ur using the fact it blows up on people/ground to say it behaves like a physical object?
Yes???? Light being designed for combat doesn't mean it can't be tangible.
And if it's so modified it's tangible it loses one of its main properties and there is no longer any reason to believe it would move at the same speed as regular light would.

It's literally mentioned as one of the things a beam can't do if we want to consider it light speed on their wiki....

Yeaah, completely different from Lloyds scene. Lloyd sent a ball which got deflected exactly like a ball would. Kai was shooting a fire beam instead.
Kai also shoot fire which Karlof used his metal hands to stop them and there was no reflection
No, you're misunderstanding. Somehow....

Red = part that would touch the sword
Purple = part that would not directly touch the blade and should continue in a straight line towards the target.

If it's actual light blocking 1 part of the ball would not block the rest of the ball

Except Morro moving also cause the entire projectile to just be pushed back. We also have Grundle, who is stated and shown vulnerable to light, is also affected when Lloyd charges up a blast

Kai also shoot fire which Karlof used his metal hands to stop them and there was no reflection
Because he didn't throw it back? Not doing so doesn't mean he couldn't.

More importantly fire is just something entirely different from green energy balls. Just because he can't (or doesn't want to) deflect fire doesn't mean he can only deflect light.
By your logic regular balls are made out of light. Since if I throw water at someone they can't deflect it and if I throw a ball can.
Except Morro moving also cause the entire projectile to just be pushed back.
What? What are you talking about? Light shouldn't work as a physical projectile to begin with, by saying it does you're admitting it's not light.

This is literally just undeniable evidence that the energy balls don't behave like light...
We also have Grundle, who is stated and shown vulnerable to light, is also affected when Lloyd charges up a blast
I mean, do I actually have to even say this?
His green energy ball is clearly creating light lmao. That doesn't mean it's made out of light itself…

Chen wasn't throwing it back either, he just covered himself in metal.
More importantly fire is just something entirely different from green energy balls. Just because he can't (or doesn't want to) deflect fire doesn't mean he can only deflect light.
By your logic regular balls are made out of light. Since if I throw water at someone they can't deflect it and if I throw a ball can.
Energy balls just release energy in contact with people and disappear, harming them, but only with metal it gets reflected
What? What are you talking about? Light shouldn't work as a physical projectile to begin with, by saying it does you're admitting it's not light.
Stop nitpicking for a single word "projectile", bruh.
Also, Morro actually has NPI... does this solve the problem?

Reminder ur argument was about Chen having Attack Reflection

By saying the blast got deflected by metal? What the hell is that reply?
I mean, do I actually have to even say this?

His green energy ball is clearly creating light lmao. That doesn't mean it's made out of light itself…
Dodging his blast means dodging the light emitted around the ball as well

Reminder ur argument was about Chen having Attack Reflection
No???? Brother throwing a ball isn't automatically some attack reflection hax.

Ig every human ever has attack reflection because they can deflect certain projectiles…
By saying the blast got deflected by metal? What the hell is that reply?
What? 👇
Light shouldn't work as a physical projectile to begin with, by saying it does you're admitting it's not light.
Light rays are not connected with the surrounding light rays like a physical object. Meaning since only a portion of the ball interacted with the blade, only that small portion of the ball should be reflected and everything that's not directly touching the blade should keep going in a straight line.
You know, because THAT'S HOW LIGHT WORKS
No it doesn't?????????????? Are you trolling me here? Do you also think dodging a turned on flashlight requires you to dodge light itself?

Chen wasn't throwing it back either, he just covered himself in metal.
No???? Chen bent backwards and threw it back with his body.
Energy balls just release energy in contact with people and disappear, harming them, but only with metal it gets reflected
Not reflected but reflected.
Stop nitpicking for a single word "projectile", bruh.
That's… not what the word nitpicking means. Stop throwing around pointless buzzwords.
Also, Morro actually has NPI... does this solve the problem?
No it doesn't. First of all, that debunks the "beam reflecting off of the metal blade" argument since it could just he his NPI.

Second of all, it doesn't solve the issue because the scene literally shows the ball blast Lloyd away. Which is evidence of the ball having significant mass and being tangible.

Chen having attack reflection is disproved by the fire scenes
That's… not what the word nitpicking means. Stop throwing around pointless buzzwords.

No it doesn't. First of all, that debunks the "beam reflecting off of the metal blade" argument since it could just he his NPI.
"Shaky camera" now "It could just be his NPI" excuse? The sword itself doesn't have NPI, Morro's body does
Second of all, it doesn't solve the issue because the scene literally shows the ball blast Lloyd away. Which is evidence of the ball having significant mass and being tangible.
The blast being reflected on metal surfaces doesn't imply that at all

Chen having attack reflection is disproved by the fire scenes
Me: "I didn't say he has attack reflection hax"
You: keeps yapping about attack reflection

Bro he literally just threw deflected a ball. Not deflecting fire does not mean you can't deflect a ******* ball of energy with actual mass.
"Shaky camera" now "It could just be his NPI" excuse? The sword itself doesn't have NPI, Morro's body does
Oh great so the light should have continued in a straight line in the parts where it didn't touch the blade. Since it didn't and acted like a physical ball with mass it's not light.
The blast being reflected on metal surfaces doesn't imply that at all
Yeah bro just let it go at this point. You're not even addressing the arguments I'm making.

Also fix this 👇
@ActuallySpaceMan42[/USER] (Agrees on everything but no comments on Multipliers)
Because he said the light stuff should only be "possibly" before my debunks, and said I'm making good points later on making his agreement on it even more shaky.

You should probably either ask for a final word on the topic after our conversation, or at least fix it to say he only agrees with a possibly rating.

Fair enough, forgot
Excuse me?
You just nitpicked that Lloyd said “projectile”. He meant beam. Stop ridiculously overcomplicating things and stick to the main point.
Metal Blade is unfortunately not part of Morro’s body.
I’m not sure we’re talking about the same scene right now. Mind sending it? If you’re talking about Morro’s “body”, then he is not a normal human and has NPI, so not a disqualifier.

No it doesn't?????????????? Are you trolling me here? Do you also think dodging a turned on flashlight requires you to dodge light itself?
"Trolling"
It has its origin at a realistic source of light, such as a camera
Me: "I didn't say he has attack reflection hax"
You: keeps yapping about attack reflection
Read ur own arguments again. The ability to reflect projectiles normally is attack reflection, so yes, you are talking about it

Bro he literally just threw deflected a ball. Not deflecting fire does not mean you can't deflect a ******* ball of energy with actual mass.
Ur not proving it has mass using that feat lol

• The beam diffuses in a reasonably realistic way or reflects off a material that it can be expected to, such as a non-magical mirror.
Oh great so the light should have continued in a straight line in the parts where it didn't touch the blade. Since it didn't and acted like a physical ball with mass it's not light.
Why is Orange point being ignored?

Yeah bro just let it go at this point. You're not even addressing the arguments I'm making.
Start by stopping going circular

Last edited:
I’m not sure we’re talking about the same scene right now. Mind sending it? If you’re talking about Morro’s “body”, then he is not a normal human and has NPI, so not a disqualifier.
Not only that, but when Pythor, a guy with a physical body, is in the same situation as Morro, not only is Lloyd's blast reflected on the metal of his staff, but he clearly affected and pushed back as well, so this is another supporting evidence that the Light not really affecting Morro was due to NPI, and further back up my metal reflection claim. Morever, we see his energy beam refracting on a liquid such as water alongside other sources of light too (u can see it more clearly here), which is another qualifier for Light
The beam refracts in a new material, such as a liquid or...

Combat based light projectiles can blow up without being tangible whatsoever (Used by irl military such as the US). Same case with Lloyd (His blast has explosion manip too as shown here, here, here and here), so them blowing up on people isn't illogical nor a disqualifier. Morever, light does exert force, I don't see why hitting targets would imply it has mass whatsoever

Last edited:
Excuse me?
Meant to say deflected but my autocorrect screwed me over lmao
You just nitpicked that Lloyd said “projectile”. He meant beam. Stop ridiculously overcomplicating things and stick to the main point.
I'm not? I don't even remember Lloyd calling it a projectile. I'm calling it a projectile because it is one by definition.
Projectile: an object that is thrown or shot forwards with force
Metal Blade is unfortunately not part of Morro’s body.
Already addressed this. If the blade doesn't have NPI then any part of the ball that wasn't touching the blade directly (which was like 80% of it) should have kept moving forward towards Moro in a straight line. By his blade not having NPI you basically prove the ball isn't light.
Here the blast visibly blows Lloyd away. Which proves it has mass and is tangible which in turn proves it's not light.

Already addressed this. If the blade doesn't have NPI then any part of the ball that wasn't touching the blade directly (which was like 80% of it) should have kept moving forward towards Moro in a straight line. By his blade not having NPI you basically prove the ball isn't light.
Ghosts have intangibility even while holding objects, which extends to their NPI as well since they can interact with other ghosts (Notice how his ghost powers applies to the sword, just like the ghost in the vid I previously sent). This is just wrong

Last edited:
why his blast is yellow, no way bro achieved golden power again 🤯🤯
image-347.png

"Trolling"
You didn't answer the question and Lloyds hands are not a "realistic source of light such as a camera" lmao.

90% of energy based projectiles in fiction emit some kind of light, that doesn't make dodging them need you to dodge the light itself as well. That's a ridiculous non sequitor that would result in basically everyone in fiction being mftl.
Read ur own arguments again. The ability to reflect projectiles normally is attack reflection, so yes, you are talking about it
Yes and he's not reflecting it. He's deflecting a ball of energy by throwing it back.
Lloyd basically threw a bomb at him and he threw the bomb back before it exploded.
Ur not proving it has mass using that feat lol
It blasting Lloyd away on impact either means
A. It has mass
B. It explodes (which natural light doesn't normally do)
Both of these are contradictions to it being light.
Why is Orange point being ignored?
It's not?
Start by stopping going circular
Oh great more buzzwords. Next time instead of just spamming buzzwords try explaining how I'm "going circular" lmao
Not only that, but when Pythor, a guy with a physical body, is in the same situation as Morro, not only is Lloyd's blast reflected on the metal of his staff, but he clearly affected and pushed back as well, so this is another supporting evidence
Supporting of what? This literally just shows the energy beam blasting his staff out of his hand either proving it has mass or explodes, both being defeaters to it being light.
I genuinely don't see anything in that scene supporting the interpretation that it's light.
that the Light not really affecting Morro was due to NPI, and further back up my metal reflection claim. Morever, we see his energy beam refracting on a liquid such as water
Pfffff hahaha no way bro that literally shows him shooting wood with his energy beam to push his body. That's LITERALLY evidence it has mass 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

How does almost all the evidence you try to provide DEBUNK YOUR CLAIMS? Like I genuinely don't understand, I feel like I'm being trolled here.
alongside other sources of light too (u can see it more clearly here), which is another qualifier for Light
Energy beams producing light does not mean the entire beam is made out of light.
Actually quite contrary, normal light doesn't produce additional light. Meaning your own argument is once again proving that the beams are not light.
Combat based light projectiles can blow up without being tangible whatsoever (Used by irl military such as the US).
Light naturally does not explode (lol).
And if you try to argue that it's artificial light which behaves differently from natural light then there's no reason to believe it would move at the speed of light despite this massive difference from natural light.

Basically, if it's natural light it can't explode but if it's not natural light then there's no basis for it moving at the speed of light.
Morever, light does exert force, I don't see why hitting targets would imply it has mass whatsoever
Light exerts force because of its velocity. Meaning for light to output more force than it naturally does, either it would have to have mass or higher velocity. Given the force of light is normally completely impossible to notice, it'd need to have hundreds of trillions of times greater velocity, or have mass.

Now regardless of which you think is more likely (imo it having mass is far more likely than it being octillion times the speed of light) the end result is a major difference between the green energy beams and natural light.

Ghosts have intangibility even while holding objects, which extends to their NPI as well since they can interact with other ghosts (Notice how his ghost powers applies to the sword, just like the ghost in the vid I previously sent). This is just wrong
This is so funny because you guys keep liking each others comments while completely contradicting each other. Like Orange says it doesn't have NPI, Lloydblitzed likes it. You say it does and he likes it as well. Because hey agreeing with everything regardless of whether it contradicts itself as long as it means my verse gets an upscale definitely doesn't show I'm biased and desperate 😃👍

I'll just say it here because I'm tired of going back and forth.

If the sword did have NPI, it's evidence of light reflecting off of metal (as it could be pushed back regardless thanks to NPI).
If the sword did not have NPI then every bit of light not directly interacting with it should have kept moving forward in a straight line (as it was literally just not interacting with anything that could reflect it).

Either it's contradictory evidence or it's not evidence of anything. Since yall tried to rat both I'll just let you pick your poison lmao

You didn't answer the question and Lloyds hands are not a "realistic source of light such as a camera" lmao.
You missed his point and he was clearly not calling Lloyd's hand "a realistic source of light such as a camera"

That's a ridiculous non sequitor that would result in basically everyone in fiction being mftl.
What the hell?

Supporting of what? This literally just shows the energy beam blasting his staff out of his hand either proving it has mass or explodes, both being defeaters to it being light.
I genuinely don't see anything in that scene supporting the interpretation that it's light.

Pfffff hahaha no way bro that literally shows him shooting wood with his energy beam to push his body. That's LITERALLY evidence it has mass 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

He can be using the force emitted by the light to propel himself, which doesn't remotely relate to mass? Heck, Light pressure is used to change spacecraft's momentum

Some designs however, operate without internal reaction mass by taking advantage of magnetic fields or light pressure to change the spacecraft's momentum.

Regardless, this can also mean that all his energy attacks aren't lightspeed, and we reach a similar conclusion to the Goddess Magic thread

How does almost all the evidence you try to provide DEBUNK YOUR CLAIMS? Like I genuinely don't understand, I feel like I'm being trolled here.
I don't think "The camera is shaky" guy should be saying this
Energy beams producing light does not mean the entire beam is made out of light.
Actually quite contrary, normal light doesn't produce additional light. Meaning your own argument is once again proving that the beams are not light.
Light can be illuminating off sources of light such as lasers or even a damn camera. Don't see your point and it doesn't debunk anything
Light naturally does not explode (lol).
And if you try to argue that it's artificial light which behaves differently from natural light then there's no reason to believe it would move at the speed of light despite this massive difference from natural light.

Basically, if it's natural light it can't explode but if it's not natural light then there's no basis for it moving at the speed of light.
How many times does people have to say its made for combat? Even the US have light based lasers capable of blow things up irl, which can also move at the speed of light
Light exerts force because of its velocity. Meaning for light to output more force than it naturally does, either it would have to have mass or higher velocity. Given the force of light is normally completely impossible to notice, it'd need to have hundreds of trillions of times greater velocity, or have mass.
Most irl examples of light applying a small amount of force are done by objects far smaller than Lloyd's blast
Now regardless of which you think is more likely (imo it having mass is far more likely than it being octillion times the speed of light) the end result is a major difference between the green energy beams and natural light.
Why tf are we assuming his blasts are "octillions times the speed of light" when the OP is clearly not suggesting that
Because hey agreeing with everything regardless of whether it contradicts itself as long as it means my verse gets an upscale definitely doesn't show I'm biased and desperate 😃👍
-Makes assumptions and act as if he knows more about Ninjago than Knowledgable members, nice

Did you read why it exerts pressure? If you did you'd know it proves exerting enough pressure to blow away humans proves the beams are distinctly different from natural light
Did we read the same page? Large enough amount of light pressure can make even asteroids spin faster (Not saying Lloyd can move asteroids with blasts, but acting like light pressure can't affect far heavier objects than humans is stupid).

Yes and he's not reflecting it. He's deflecting a ball of energy by throwing it back.
Lloyd basically threw a bomb at him and he threw the bomb back before it exploded.
Goddess Magic was accepted as lightspeed over a similar feat. The light being deflected by metal doesn't debunk it

It’s also shown to bounce off in a "reflective" looking manner of Diane's Heavy Metal and Her Sacred Treasure which is most likely also made out of metals.

Also, according to a now retired CGM in this thread, light projectile causing explosions and having physical force are not longer disqualifiers, and that for the reasons I cited

Last edited:
How about you show us a single instance of characters interacting with Lloyd explosive beams without the use of Metal, NIP or Attack Reflection powers, nor blowing up on the target? Waiting on staff input

Last edited:
You missed his point and he was clearly not calling Lloyd's hand "a realistic source of light such as a camera"
Then what was the point? Because that genuinely seems so out of place.
What the hell?
He said to dodge Lloyds energy you also have to dodge the light it makes.
By that logic dodging a turned on flashlight would also require you to dodge the light itself.

Point being there's no reason why you'd need to dodge the light an attack creates to dodge the attack itself.
He can be using the force emitted by the light to propel himself, which doesn't remotely relate to mass? Heck, Light pressure is used to change spacecraft's momentum
Yes, an area of 640000 meters² can generate 5 newtons (0.5kg) of force using high tech solar sails. In other words my clothes apply more pressure on me than light pressure does on 800x800 meter large spacecraft.

Assuming the ball is 1 meter in diameter (0.78m² in surface area) it would need to have velocity 82051200x higher than light to just move Lloyd (assuming he's only 50kg heavy), not to mention blast him into the air.

OR it could just have mass and achieve it through that.
I don't think "The camera is shaky" guy should be saying this
Except the camera being so shaky you literally don't see what's happening on the screen is a valid argument at it makes the evidence unreliable.
You somehow constantly showing evidence that contradicts your claim has no excuse.
Light can be illuminating off sources of light such as lasers or even a damn camera. Don't see your point and it doesn't debunk anything
Because you don't even know what I'm addressing and instead just gooning to get an upgrade through.
Lloydblitzed said this
Which is blatantly wrong. As you have said yourself, many things can emit light.
But dodging a source of light doesn't mean you have to dodge light itself.
How many times does people have to say its made for combat?
0 because it doesn't change anything.
Okay first of all, Cole says "some kind of green light" not "some kind of military laser".

Second of all, please actually watch your evidence before sending it. The video explains how the laser works like a laser pointer and silently only destroys what it targets without damaging anything else. The reason we see explosions is that the first target is some sort of a missile or large bullet, and the second target is a drone. Both are things that explode when heated up.

Lastly, and this ties up to my second point as well, this laser weapon achieves all of this by creating intense heat that can burn through large aircraft helicopters. Meanwhile Lloyds energy beams can be directly shot at wooden floors without even setting them on fire.
Most irl examples of light applying a small amount of force are done by objects far smaller than Lloyd's blast
Yeah most irl examples like the 20 million $ solar sail designed to use the force of light can output whopping 0.5kg of force in an 800x800 area.
So much smaller than Lloyds beams.
Why tf are we assuming his blasts are "octillions times the speed of light" when the OP is clearly not suggesting that
Once again you have not actually read what I said, cherry picked a part, and disagreed with it. I already explained this above I just wanted to point out how silly this is
-Makes assumptions and act as if he knows more about Ninjago than Knowledgable members, nice
I don’t know almost anything about Ninjago because I only watched like 2 seasons of it when I was like 10.
But, I clearly know far more about multipliers and SoL rules on the site than both of you combined, so you attacking my Ninjago knowledge is quite literally pointless.

Mind you, you are unironically dependent on staff members who might know even less about Ninjago than me to approve your threads.
Did we read the same page? Large enough amount of light pressure can make even asteroids spin faster (Not saying Lloyd can move asteroids with blasts, but acting like light pressure can't affect far heavier objects than humans is stupid).
Fun fact: Asteroids are actually being hit by light 24/7 with no breaks for literally all of their existence, meaning the amount of light pressure can add up for literal millenia.
Fun fact 2: Asteroids can reach over 240 kilometers in diameter.
That means their surface area (and the amount of light that hits them) would be about 282743x larger than even a solar flair.
Goddess Magic was accepted as lightspeed over a similar feat. The light being deflected by metal doesn't debunk it
Again you're not understanding me. I'm not saying the energy beam being deflected debunks it being light (assuming the character who did do has NPI). I'm saying it debunks the feat being supportive evidence.

And goddess magic has a completely different feat with completely different context. Whataboutism is not going to save you.
How about you show us a single instance of characters interacting with Lloyd explosive beams without the use of Metal, NIP or Attack Reflection powers, nor blowing up on the target?
Why would I have to?
But since we're already making requests, why don't you show me statement saying the attack is light that doesn't end with "I dunno" 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Yes, an area of 640000 meters² can generate 5 newtons (0.5kg) of force using high tech solar sails. In other words my clothes apply more pressure on me than light pressure does on 800x800 meter large spacecraft.

Assuming the ball is 1 meter in diameter (0.78m² in surface area) it would need to have velocity 82051200x higher than light to just move Lloyd (assuming he's only 50kg heavy), not to mention blast him into the air.
No idea where u got those sources, waiting for them. And also note that Solar Sails feats by light irl are done in far longer times than Lloyd's beams
Except the camera being so shaky you literally don't see what's happening on the screen is a valid argument at it makes the evidence unreliable.
You somehow constantly showing evidence that contradicts your claim has no excuse.
Im getting tired of these excuse when u can clearly see that the enemies has 0 time to react
Because you don't even know what I'm addressing and instead just gooning to get an upgrade through.
Lloydblitzed said this
Explain how Lloyd blast creates additional light
Which is blatantly wrong. As you have said yourself, many things can emit light.
But dodging a source of light doesn't mean you have to dodge light itself.
Dodging the light rays from a source of light is technically a speed feat
Okay first of all, Cole says "some kind of green light" not "some kind of military laser".
Im using the military laser as an example of light being used when weaponized
Second of all, please actually watch your evidence before sending it. The video explains how the laser works like a laser pointer and silently only destroys what it targets without damaging anything else. The reason we see explosions is that the first target is some sort of a missile or large bullet, and the second target is a drone. Both are things that explode when heated up.
Congrats for realising light can emit heat and blows thing up
Lastly, and this ties up to my second point as well, this laser weapon achieves all of this by creating intense heat that can burn through large aircraft helicopters. Meanwhile Lloyds energy beams can be directly shot at wooden floors without even setting them on fire.
Lloyd can normally set wood on fire

Yeah most irl examples like the 20 million $ solar sail designed to use the force of light can output whopping 0.5kg of force in an 800x800 area.
So much smaller than Lloyds beams.
Source?
Once again you have not actually read what I said, cherry picked a part, and disagreed with it. I already explained this above I just wanted to point out how silly this is
I don’t know almost anything about Ninjago because I only watched like 2 seasons of it when I was like 10.
But, I clearly know far more about multipliers and SoL rules on the site than both of you combined, so you attacking my Ninjago knowledge is quite literally pointless.

Mind you, you are unironically dependent on staff members who might know even less about Ninjago than me to approve your threads.
I don't see staff make up "the camera is shaky" and "it makes no sense, he'll be octillions faster than light" in a verse where light speed is a thing since the pilots era.

Fun fact: Asteroids are actually being hit by light 24/7 with no breaks for literally all of their existence, meaning the amount of light pressure can add up for literal millenia.
Fun fact 2: Asteroids can reach over 240 kilometers in diameter.
That means their surface area (and the amount of light that hits them) would be about 282743x larger than even a solar flair.
"Not saying Lloyd can move asteroids with blasts, but acting like light pressure can't affect far heavier objects than humans is stupid"

Again you're not understanding me. I'm not saying the energy beam being deflected debunks it being light (assuming the character who did do has NPI). I'm saying it debunks the feat being supportive evidence.
Ok

And goddess magic has a completely different feat with completely different context. Whataboutism is not going to save you.
The Goddess Beams were deflected by metal just like Lloyd's blast was against Chen. They also blew up, and that wasn't considered an anti feat whatsoever. Naruto's Photon Gun dodging feat also includes the laser causing an explosion, yet was accepted
Speed: FTL (Faster than his EOS and New era Base Form, who was able to dodge a photon gun multiple times while weakened and unable to manipulate chakra)

Also, according to a now retired CGM in this thread, light projectile causing explosions and having physical force are not longer disqualifiers

Last edited:
Why would I have to?
But since we're already making requests, why don't you show me statement saying the attack is light that doesn't end with "I dunno" 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Because being stated to be possibly made of light, getting reflected on metal objects, being refracted on water, being refracted on glass, traveling on straight lines > one possible disqualifier (Explosion argument doesn't count) and should grant a possibly rating at least

Think what you want, still waiting for staff

Back