• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ford Pines vs. Scrooge McDuck (Battle of the Experienced Adventurer Uncles) (Voting Completed)

Um, I don't know if you have read the comics, but Scrooge has some major experience feats there. Also, isn't this a race to oneshot? So the person with higher reaction speed (Scrooge with subsonic+ reactions) should stomp out the other.

This is 2017 Scrooge so the comics don't apply Read my comment, ford can just take away any weapon Scrooge has considering he has prior knowledge, also Scrooge tends to use things like his cane Also it is combat speed and not reaction speed

The experience still wouldn't be above ford as I have outlined how he has done everything scrooge has and more

also scrooge tends to use his cane so ford can defeat him with AP (I have outlined how he is superior) or freeze him or something

Totallynotchewbacca said:
The experience still wouldn't be above ford as I have outlined how he has done everything scrooge has and more
also scrooge tends to use his cane so ford can defeat him with AP (I have outlined how he is superior) or freeze him or something
Scrooge only uses his cane because that's literally what he has all the time.

With having the home-court advantage, he's bound to have access to more of his equipment.

yes but he is still inclined to use it most of the time

and if ford sees him pulling something out he will immediately shoot scrooge with a laser or take it away

Okay, I am sorry but after the reasoning I gave how does he win? Ford has a higher AP, speed, intelligence, experience, and starts off much stronger with his arsenal. The way scrooge can win is ooc and even if he does anything remotely threatening Ford can just laser him, freeze him, or take away the weapon with the freeze gun

Ford states that he used the Quantum Distabilizer quite a bit in the Nightmare Realm, so that's why he only had one shot at the time he shot Bill.

That the Quantum Destabilizer isn't a one-shot wonder here, likely.

eh, my reasoning didn't really need the quantum destabilizer

basically i tried to show that ford is superior in nearly any way except for reactions i believe

Starter Pack said:
Great Uncle Ford: 3 (Totallynotchewbacca, TheArsenal1212, Unoriginal Memes)
Uncle Scrooge: 4 (EMagolorSoul, Christian Higdon, Jackythejack, TheMasculineMineta)

Inconclusive: 0
>coughs

Great Uncle Ford: 4 (Totallynotchewbacca, TheArsenal1212, Unoriginal Memes,Niccokirby)

Uncle Scrooge: 4 (EMagolorSoul, Christian Higdon, Jackythejack, TheMasculineMineta)

Inconclusive: 0

Back