• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ford Pines buff to 2-C?

Ford Pines during his adventures throughout the multiverse gathered many illegal materials to create his quantum destabilizer, a weapon designed and capable of killing bill cipher. He has stated many times that the weapon is capable of killing bill and bill himself even fleed Ford in the nightmare dimension before Ford was sucked back to earth, so should we buff him to 2-C?

Why should we assume that the weapon is matter manipulation/existence erasure there are no statements that imply that, especially when we see that it cut a whole though bill, like a bullet, would do, not an existence erasing weapon.
There is also a large amplitude of evidence that suggests that the weapon has universal capabilities, like the fact that many of the items he was gathering to make the weapon from the multiverse were outlawed similar to his infinite sided dice. We must at least accept that the weapon is capable of killing bill, a Low 2-C being, what conclusion would you agree too?

There is a statement for why its treated as Existence Erasure, it comes from the fact the Quantum Destabliser was capable of blasting Bill into nonexistence. Nonexistence implies a state of not existing, hence why it is treated as such. Also, it erased the part of his hat. With how Ford treated it, he needed a very precise and focused shot for it to actually eliminate Bill.

There are little to no statements of such a magnitude proving that it had Universal destruction. You realize Bill's Regenerationn is Low-Godly, right? Even if we assume it was just a weapon that generated the power to one shot Bill with AP, that narratively wouldn't make sense because Bill can generate a new physical form from his soul. AP is absolutely irrelevant here if your Regen is on the level of Bill's. Also, the idea of them being outlawed because they can help amass a weapon that can erase something from existence would still be good motivation rather than just AP. Bill's tiering doesn't remotely matter, EE bypasses durability.

Bill was well aware that it was capable of killing him, he even ran away from Ford in the nightmare realm out of fear of being destroyed, also when Ford uses it on screen it destroys a tree but it didnt erase it.

Okay, Bill being afraid of it doesn't really go for or against the point, it literally works either way since his Regenerationn wouldn't cover the Existence Erasure. Also, the tree looks like it was partially erased from the footage, there was a sphere that engulfed parts of it.

At most, all I'd see this being is a "Possibly Low 2-C" based on the Destablizer being ambiguous.

You still need to have 4D EE to bypass the durability of 4D characters or thise that have 4D durability (because Bill is Low 2-C, 3D attacks and haxes limited to 3D have no effect on him)

Also, hax does have a dimensional tier, otherwise I could claim that EE for someone that only have 3D power can destroy an infinite dimensional being who doesn't resist it.

And I never argued against this. All I argued against was it being Low 2-C in the AP.

Also, I'm rather sure we treat it as a case of Dimensionality, not the actual AP alone. Bill is physically 3D, so abilities that are 3D would affect regardless of Low 2-C AP or not. That makes the Infinite dimensional being comparison a false equivalency.

But why would bill be 3D physcially, what evidence do you have to support that assumption, seems like pure conjecture to me

That's not what I set up, that's how the site treats him. Aside from that, this is asking to proving a negative. If anything, you need to show why he'd even be 4D. 4D AP Ôëá 4D physically or else every DBS character would be 4th Dimensional

Check the profile. If he was 4D, he'd have Higher-Dimensional Existence listed on it. Again, as the claimant, it is your responsibility to prove an objectiveness on Bill's supposed 4D Dimensionality. Unless you can produce satisfactory evidence, nothing will change.

Fair enough, so are we assuming the quantum distabler is simply existence erasure do too ford claming it would "erase Bill into nonexistence."

Check the profile. If he was 4D, he'd have Higher-Dimensional Existence listed on it. Again, as the claimant, it is your responsibility to prove an objectiveness on Bill's supposed 4D Dimensionality. Unless you can produce satisfactory evidence, nothing will change.

Again, the fact that he's 3D spatially doesn't mean he could be affected hy 3D hax or AP. You need 4D power and hax to harm tier 2 characters. Also, there's no need for "Higher Dimensional Existance" since characters can have 4D durability without being spatially 4D (and there are many many examples for that)

You seem to be operating under the axiom that durability on a 4th Dimensional level gives you resistance to hax. Cite an example where the site has ever treated it like that. The fact he is spatially 3D would be relevant due to the fact it means 3rd Dimensional beings can still interact with him, hence why it's being claimed as 3D EE here. Higher D existence is absolutely necessary here. If it wasn't, why does Arceus have it listed for having a 4D Dimensionality while it's already 4D in AP. By your logic, it should be nothing to take note of when it clearly is.

You seem to be operating under the axiom that durability on a 4th Dimensional level gives you resistance to hax. Cite an example where the site has ever treated it like that. The fact he is spatially 3D would be relevant due to the fact it means 3rd Dimensional beings can still interact with him, hence why it's being claimed as 3D EE here. Higher D existence is absolutely necessary here. If it wasn't, why does Arceus have it listed for having a 4D Dimensionality while it's already 4D in AP. By your logic, it should be nothing to take note of when it clearly is.

Arceus is a vastly different case since he's omnipresent within his realm, and thus occupies the entirety of the 4D space time he resides in. The Avatars he sends to interact with the regular worlds are not spatially 4D though. Same goes for Dialga, Plakia ans Giratina who all share the omnipresence within their realms thing with Arceus

How is he vastly different? The Higher-Dimensional Existence page takes into account anything with more than 3 dimensions, there isn't any other criteria. Arceus embodying a 4D space only serves to help its Lifting Strength. What you said didn't remotely refute my point.

How is he vastly different? The Higher-Dimensional Existence page takes into account anything with more than 3 dimensions, there isn't any other criteria. Arceus embodying a 4D space only serves to help its Lifting Strength. What you said didn't remotely refute my point.

That because Arceus is physically 4D in his true form, while a lot of other tier 2 charadters aren't, and that's why they don't have Higher Dimensional Existance. However, they still require 4D power to harm them

Okay, you are arguing a point I never made once again. I brought up Arceus to substantiate that you need to be physically 4D for it to be listed on the page, which you've clearly conceded to. Being harmed by "4D Power" would only apply to the Attack Potency side of things, not hax. He is still physically 3D like we've been over multiple times, the hax is still going to affect him since it can interact with him. Durability is absolutely irrelevant because as I mentioned earlier, Existence Erasure negates conventional durability.

Back