• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

For 3rd Strongest 7-B: Homura Akemi vs Es

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is one of es' 2-A resistances the mindhax because iirc that's what's special about homies that gives her this spot

Yeah, and I'm pretty sure that BB got infinitely above baseline mindhax resistance about a month ago.

Most likely given passive power null and PI which Homulily doesn't resist. And she can no sell the mindhax easily.

Also likely won't mindhax given the upgrade for the mindhax resistance everyone has in BlazBlue

It doesn't change anything from how potent their resistance are since the Real BlazBlue is the most powerful thing in the series.

How is saying that the real BlazBlue is the most powerful thing from the series it's from Bias?

Ok, and all I see is people just saying that vs wiki is biased without refuting anything that we have here for BlazBlue.

Ok, that still doesn't answer my question on how are we wrong on the things we have here for BlazBlue.

Nice appeal to motive fallacy, now explain why the things we have here is wrong for BlazBlue.

Cause BlazBlue has some of the powerful entites and While they are op in their own right there are other franchise more powerful and hax like the Cthulhu mythos.

Theglassman12 said:
Ok, that still doesn't answer my question on how are we wrong on the things we have here for BlazBlue.
Nice appeal to motive fallacy, now explain why the things we have here is wrong for BlazBlue.
Cause there are more powerful characters from othe franchise who are more powerful than blazblue take the cthulhu mythos for example.

As well as everytime I see them on this I remember they weren't that op.

What are you even arguing Gamma? No one even mentioned Blazblue being the most haxxed verse on the wiki. It's quite obvious that Cthulu Mythos is a stronger verse by far, so I have no clue why you're bringing it up...

You just seem to be gasping at straws at this point.

RotofBots said:
What are you even arguing Gamma? No one even mentioned Blazblue being the most haxxed verse on the wiki. It's quite obvious that Cthulu Mythos is a stronger verse by far, so I have no clue why you're bringing it up...
You just seem to be gasping at straws at this point.
There are other haxed verses Yes and also everybody got more hax abilties then the ones from Blazblue. Blazblue always gets outside by other franchise despite how op they are.

Nice strawman...

"Everybody got more xha abilities than the ones from Blazblue"

Ok. At first you were just arguing from ignorance but at this point you seem just like a troll. Anyways, I guess every verse in existence is more haxed than Blazblue then...

RotofBots said:
Nice strawman...
"Everybody got more xha abilities than the ones from Blazblue"

Ok. At first you were just arguing from ignorance but at this point you seem just like a troll. Anyways, I guess every verse in existence is more haxed than Blazblue then...
I am not a troll dude I am not good at trolling.

Could've fooled me by stating incredulous claims such as saying everybody is more haxed than Blazblue characters.

But ok.

Ok so the reason BB can take out verses with stronger hax is because BB high tiers have alot of passives that most verses dont have resistences for.

However CM and lets say Umineko both stomp hard obviously, BB is haxxed and a very storng verse but isnt even in the top 5 or probably even top 10 strongest verses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back